* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Ok i have 2 suggestions/questions (unique evolution and character classes)  (Read 5514 times)

Offline Skilganon

• Beginning Trainer
  • Um... hi :)
    • View Profile
Ok first off this is mainly an enquiry, in the pokemon games, many of them, some pokemon can only be evolved through specific methods, most noteably trading (all other methods im cool with) such as kadabra and haunter (for example) can only be evolved in some of the games to alakazam and gengar if they are traded, is this going to be implemented or not, personally im kind of 50/50 on this i think it has its pro's and cons and im thorn so i would like to hear your ideas and toughts :) thanks.

Secondly a character class system, maybe like once you reach a certain trainer level, or leave the "beginner area", you get to choose if you want to be a watcher, trainer, master, breeder, collector, and so on and each "class" has its own ups and downs, for example collectors have a slightly higher chance to catch pokemon, trainers pokemon gain like 5% more xp, masters pokemon get a slight damage bonus (or something like that), watchers have a slightly higher chance to find semi-rarer pokemon, and breeders have a slightly higher chance to get better pokemon form eggs (or maybe something along those lines,lol), obviously this can be elaborated on and perfected but i wanna know what yous think of it and maybe some more ideas towards it :) thanks.
Never eat yellow snow o.O

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
Re: Ok i have 2 suggestions/questions (unique evolution and character classes)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 01:12:04 PM »
Both will be implemented.
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".