Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

companions

(1/1)

zxcvghjkl:
Yes companions. i want to feel like ash. i want to have a cpu follow me around the world. like brock. but i want to have 2 or 3. plus i want to be able to change them. like i had brock and  dawn. but proffesor oak wanted to koin me i want to be able to leave dawn behind. and i would like to have the ability to interact with my companions. For example i would love to be able to train in the forest with my companion or talk to my companion

Jerry:
Um... wouldn't walk/train etc with a friend be better? I mean, yea, I suppose one could want an NPC... but really!? And what would you be talking about?  ???

EDIT: Dunno where that 'd' in 'supposed' got in...

Tickles:
He means like a partner to travel with that has their own pokemon, and talks to them. The only problem with this is that the game will be massively multi-player, and you can pretty much make a companion out of anyone. Simply find another player, become friends with them, and figure out how to contact them outside the game so you can coordinate play time. Having a CPU companion would become dull fast. With other players, you will literally have thousands of options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version