* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: The Wishes Of The Bear And The Bird(Joke)  (Read 5390 times)

Offline Saleboi0708

• Beginning Trainer
  • Ghost Pokemon Trainer/breeder
    • View Profile
The Wishes Of The Bear And The Bird(Joke)
« on: January 05, 2013, 03:16:08 am »
Here is another Joke i grew up with. I have heavely modefied it to my own ideas and thoughts but just as "Blowing Bubbles" the ending stays the same. I enjoyed the time i spent with it and i hope you all enjoy this piece and take no offence to it simply because it is what it is a "JOKE".

The Wishes Of The Bear And The Bird

An Ursaring was chasing this Delibird around in the valley of Forina for the honey in its bag.
They ran into a cavern and were running around a certain huge redwood where Jirachi slumbered.

Jirachi awoke and got so tired of the racket that it finally came down and told the pair that it would go against its rule of only granting 1 wish per thousand years and grant them 3 wishes a piece if they would just leave it alone. The pair agreed.

The Ursaring said he would go first. "I wish...that all the bears in this valley were female."
And Jirachi granted the wish. The Delibird just grinned and asked for a helmet.

The Ursaring thought that strange but continued. "I wish...that all the bears in this Region to be female!" And Jirachi granted the wish. The Delibird just grinned again and wished for a motorcycle. He jumped on the bike, put on his helmet and started gunning it.

The Ursaring looked at the Delibird and said, "You must be the stupidest pokemon I ever met!"
Then he asked for his last wish. "I wish...that all the bears in the world to be female!"
And Jirachi granted the wish. The Delibird just grinned and said, "I wish the bear was gay.”

Allow my shadowballs to show you true darkness at it's core, for when all that remains is a soul covered in black blood, only then will you know the true origin of my eternal nightmare....

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: The Wishes Of The Bear And The Bird(Joke)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 04:03:15 am »
You probably shouldn't post each joke as a new topic. Keep them in the same topic so as not to spam.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: The Wishes Of The Bear And The Bird(Joke)
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 07:07:19 am »
Um... I don't mean to ruin the joke or anything, but 'all the bears' doesn't exclude the Ursaring per se... which makes it actually female...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...