* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: New Pokemon X & Y  (Read 162872 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: New Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2013, 03:14:28 AM »
It's not that I hate it really it's just... ugh... I would personally prefer the fan creations. It's just that it looks wrong to me, like the designers decided to put Mewtwo into a blender just to see what happens. Not my favorite and I probably wont use it, but who knows, it might grow on me when the game's released... I just don't know.  :-\

EDIT: At the very least, we also know of some more Pokemon appearing in the game.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:32:44 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2013, 06:40:17 AM »
That cover was modified. It's supposed to be a normal mewtwo. So the new mewtwo form is false.

YOU LIED TO ME!!! D:< *commits seppuku* x_x

Oh well.

On another note, why do people hate it so much? Doesn't look THAT bad and I can see a pretty nice story about it going back to when team rocket was experimenting on Mew. It could be an experiment that didn't get destroyed in the fire that mewtwo caused or something.

All i get is an 'oh well'.. i see how i is! D:<

Well, it's design isn't bad, I just don't like tail-thing sticking out of the head... it's just so unnatural looking! Then again... Mewtwo isn't exactly 'natural' to begin with
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2013, 06:16:14 AM »
another name they got lazy with xD well i hate to work there i can't make up good names :P
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2013, 09:13:43 PM »
I felt kinda stupid about names... as I just recently found out Purrloin is named after the word 'purloin'. That...not sure if brilliant thinking, or lazy creators.
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2013, 12:05:19 AM »
i think they got lazy with Kling,Klang,and KlingKlang
xD i wonder whats gonna be the names of Gen. 6
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2013, 03:52:55 AM »
Chair, clouds, cow.....etc etc

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2013, 10:50:48 PM »
I cant wait for the new game to come out. i especially want to see that that mew2/ kidd buu like pokemon is.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2013, 12:40:24 AM »
errr i think its a real pokemon i don't know
I FORGOT TO MENTION IN YALL FACES
fox starter ftw :D
just hope its not an fire/fight with its last evolution xD
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2013, 08:09:05 AM »
I cant wait for the new game to come out. i especially want to see that that mew2/ kidd buu like pokemon is.

It's Mewtwo going into a Pokemon version of 'Super Saiyan'. It's what the next whole movie is about.

Also if interested here's a video of both Mewtwo transforming and a little Sylveon action-teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyPZGdEyyc&feature=player_embedded

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2013, 02:22:01 PM »
lol can't wait xD
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline Ursaring

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2013, 03:53:13 PM »
That sylveon thing....... Judging by the frame they put her in it looks like a flying frame ,but like everthing about this pokemon it could be 3 other things! Some are saying bug ,but that would be like "Yes my cat is evolving! Oh nice it turned into a bug?". If it is flying that will not bother me ,but I am sad that they only released one evelution.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2013, 05:01:05 PM »
actually some ppl might prefer it's only 8 because it kind of makes it even number out of it i don't know some probably was looking forward to another eeveelution
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2013, 02:55:33 PM »
I was looking at the Prism Scale the other day, and was wondering if it has anything to do with Sylveon. The color scheme is similar, and had to wonder as well, when you get multiple Prism Scales in Black/White and so far it evolves just a Feebas. The most curious part to me, is that it says that 'certain Pokemon evolve' with it, in the context of more than 1 pokemon, or else it would have use text like with the Magmarizer saying 'loved by a certain pokemon'.

Even if it isn't linked to Sylveon, I would like to see it used for other pokemon anyway.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 23, 2013, 12:40:07 AM »
a scale on Sylveon? xD
that wouldn't make sense to me xP
since you can already get a Vaporeon with the waterstone
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 23, 2013, 01:13:16 AM »
You can also get Flareon and Jolteon with stones. While I doubt that the scale would be linked to Sylveon, that  would be pretty cool. They would not have created it with Sylveon in mind though, as the scale existed long before Sylveon was created. It was likely made with Milotic's color scheme in mind, if anything. I would like to see more uses for it, though, and as you mentioned, its description doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100