* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Master's Nuzlocke Challenge! (story)  (Read 5006 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Master's Nuzlocke Challenge! (story)
« on: January 09, 2013, 04:39:44 AM »
(Mostly posting this here so I wont lose it.)

**RULES**

1. You can only catch one Pokemon per route.

2. If a Pokemon faints, it's dead, you have to release it.

3. You can only have six Pokemon in total. The box does not exist. If a Pokemon faints when you have a full team, you can catch one new Pokemon.

4. Shops of any kind are not allowed, so you cant buy anything. However, items you find are free game.

5. Gift Pokemon are allowed, and legendaries can only be caught if the story needs you to specifically catch it. You cannot catch a legendary at any other time.

6. You must name all your Pokemon.

*Prologue*
[/b]

Prof. Juniper was researching a few DNA samples when suddenly someone knocked on the door. She put off her goggles, turned off the machine, and walked to the door to be greeted by a woman in her mid-thirties.

Sorry if I'm interrupting something Prof. Juniper, but this is important...

Not at all, come in, Cheryl.

Juniper let her in, and they both had a seat in Junipers living room.

So, what do you need?

Well... it's about my son, Sean.

Juniper sighed. He hasn't been able to fully recover from it, has he?

Cheryl shook her head. Ever since his father died, he hasn't been the same. He hardly talks to his friends, and he doesn't come out of his room any more. I think he needs someone to fill the emptiness his father left, and I'm doing a horrible job at it.

Juniper shifted a bit, leaning forward. She started growing curious. I feel sorry for the boy, but What is it that I can do that you cant? Surely your not thinking of drugging him, are you? Cheryl was about to yell in defense, but Juniper giggled. It's alright, I'm only joking. But what can I do?

Cheryl bit her lip for a moment. I... think it's about time he became a trainer. He is the right age. Juniper raised an eyebrow. It's just... I think that if he catches some Pokemon, he can start refilling that void in his heart... not replacing his father, of course, but he needs new friends, and the two he has in this small place is just too little. Besides, the adventure could to some good for him.

Juniper thought for a moment, she did have some Pokemon she could spare, and maybe...

... You do realize what this might put him through, right? ... But I do suppose I could spare a few Pokemon, on one condition. She took out a small machine from her lab coat. I need a little help with my research...

*End of prologue*
[/b]

*Chapter 1: Battle*
[/b]

Sean packed his backpack slowly, getting what's important. He didn't really want to say no, thinking getting fresh air might do some good ever since...

Hey dude, I'm coming in!

Sean looked at his door, confused. Why is Emilie here? Emilie was one of Sean's best friends, a tomboy, long brown hair, a bit short for her age, and a personality that can only be described by two words: Gerard Way. She opened the door, looking around the messy room.

What's up? It's been a week since I've heard from you.

Sean looked down, a bit lost in space. It's... complicated.

She shrugged, and looked at the table in my room, which had a neat present box on it. She walked to it and was about to open it, then paused.

We're missing something... what was it?

A blonde guy about Sean's age ran into the room, excited.

So the Pokemon are here?!

There it is.

The boy was Justin, he was about Sean's age and his other best friend. He's usually the hyper, annoying one and is a bit tall for his age.

Yeah... I honestly didn't expect you guys to be here.

You didn't think you were going to leave us all alone here where you? Now...She rips open the box, and tosses a pokeball to each of them. There, now all of us have a Pokemon!

Hey! How come we don't get to choose?!

**** the Police, that's why.

It's fine, I would have probably taken an hour to pick.

Emilie did a 'come at me bro' pose at Justin, and he pouted.

Well then, now that we all have a Pokemon, how about a battle?

Battle?

You're on!

Alright, Sean, you're first! Go, Oshawatt!

She tossed the pokeball and an Oshawatt came out. Justin was about to complain but then Sean tossed his pokeball and a Snivy came out.

... Crud.

Snivy! Use vine whip!

Snivy looked at him, confused, and Sean facepalmed.

Ummm... D-do what you can!

Snivy charged at the Oshawatt, and it dodged, then they ended up chasing each other around the room.

Oshawatt, use tail whi- She ducked to dodge a trash can. Watch it!

Then Snivy jumped off the computer, making it fall over, and tackled Oshawatt to the floor, then Oshawatt fainted.

Sean looked around, wide-eyed. Emilie laughed nervously. Ehehe... So, uh, that happened... Hey Justin, we should go, now, right now, NOW! She grabbed him and ran down the stairs.

But I didn't get to battle!

She let go of him and bolted out the door.

EMILIIIIIE!!!

Sean ran down the stairs and shoved Justin down the stairs.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:19:53 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Master's Nuzlocke Challenge! (story)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 05:11:27 AM »
I'm interested in more. And I liked the Gerarad Way comparison.  ;D
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100