* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Your greatest moments in your Pokelife...  (Read 5194 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Your greatest moments in your Pokelife...
« on: January 23, 2013, 12:52:54 am »
this is basically a place where people can share their unexpected victories in battles. Name the greatest moments you've had in PKMN battles, and even describe them(what game and how), if you like.

Mine:

1) Diamond: My Staraptor(L100) vs my freind's Girantina(L100 w/gresious orb)

-We both used Fly. I was faster, so he hit first. i decided to go for AA, he went for the aura sphere, taking me down to half my health. By accident, I chose brave bird intead of Fly. This knocked out Girantina, but left my staraptor with 2 bars of health. i literally fainted, because that was my first online battle.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Your greatest moments in your Pokelife...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 01:43:45 pm »
I don't know about my greatest moment to be exact. Maybe the first time I caught a shiny possibly? But that file is long gone so it doesn't matter for that.

I know my most derp moment lol.

Was in Pokemon red. Had Charmander as my first Pokemon and came to Cerulean and defeated misty. Well after this I had already went and seen bill, But I couldn't figure out how to get out of the city. Only thing I seen was a bush that could be cut in the south. I had no idea that there was a hole in the house just north of the gym. So I figured that the slash that he learned was how I cut the bush to go on. So I sat there in the grass fighting those uber weak pokemon for hours and hours leveling him up. Till finally he learned slash, and to my disappointment it didn't work. -.-  I was out of ideas so I started to go everywhere in each house. Finally arriving at the correct house I noticed the hole and went out the back and battled the TR member. Finally celebrating my finding a way out. On the bright side my Pokemon evolved into a Charizard by the time I was done.... xD

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
Re: Your greatest moments in your Pokelife...
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:56:38 pm »
One of mine is my first and only shiny Pokemon. It was a Wobbuffett on Sapphire. In the Safari Zone. So I was really excited. Another would be my first Pokemon league victory. It was on Silver and I stayed up far later than normal preparing.