Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

The Community Roleplay Project

(1/8) > >>

GrizzlyEatsKids:
What is this? This is a new project, something that has not been attempted before. It's the beginning of a new roleplay, brought to you by myself, along ith 9Nexalas6. What's so special about that, you ask? Well, it isn't just any normal RP, where the GM creates the whole thing, but an RP customized by you, the roleplay community. As of right now, we have next to nothing developed for the RP, save for some details. Over time, we will release new information or scenarios and then allow you all to give your input and feedback. We'll use your ideas as the basis for developing a new RP, targeting a release for this summer. All we need from you is your ideas! Remember, by posting in this thread, you allow Nex and myself to use anything you place here in the RP, and we may modify it as we wish. Sure, we could just make our own RP, but we want you, the community, to feel more connected to the RP experience. Do not feel like you are obligated to join the RP if you post here, although you'll probably want to. I look forward to sharing this experience with you all, and feel free to post any and all ideas or suggestions you may have. Please try to keep it on whatever topic Nexalas or I present you with. Remember, what we say goes, as although it is not an RP yet, I am still GM, and 9Nexalas6 is Sub-GM.

Without further ado, it's time to begin this project! Below is a video that will serve as the direct inspiration for the RP. Please watch it, and then just begin speaking about it! Feel free to make a short story about it, a poem, present a song that reminds you of the video, give ideas directly related to the RP based off of it, simply discuss it among others, or post whatever else about this video that you want, just please keep it appropriate. Here we go!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU

Humen:
OMG your RP gonna take place on a Utopian earth that's oppresses normal civilians forcing them to live on the outskirts of the Utopian country. Creating a rebellion to over throw  the dark cult that's in-charge of the oppression and the strange mutation on the native animals in strange creatures like porcupine-hyenas and wyrms. Cause if that what this RP is then kick gluteus maximus that's awesome.

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Well, we actually don't know exactly what this RP will turn out to become yet. That's what this thread is here for. It's for normal Rp'ers to give their own ideas and suggestions, like you just did, and Nex and I will then take those ideas to the side, along with ideas of our own, to create a new RP, customized by the Rp'ers themselves. Keep the ideas coming, though, as we might be able to get something out of what you just said.

The-Blades-slave:
I suggest bigger, more detailed profiles. And maybe a small test for characters if they are questionable, but I also suggest you always make sure they have fun. It will become a chore if they don't have fun.

BlazingNinetails:
i guess we could have a FF Roleplay.
Maybe an Tales of the Abyss Roleplay or something of that nature. (Tales of Shyphonia,Tales if Vesparia,something like that)
These are the only ideas i have at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version