* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 43411 times)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Late Morning|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 03:28:41 AM »
Soul

Soul heard more clattering, then very discreet whispers before Leon came over and unlocked him.

You holding up alright? Come on, let's see what we can do.

Yeah, besides my back I'm fine, thanks. Soul looked out from his cell to see a few of the others, still locked up. He could only see the guards down at one end, fighting with who he assumed was Sone. To his left was a locked door, the only apparent exit. Soul turned back to Leon. Well, what next?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 03:44:54 AM »
Leon

Leon tossed the keys in Soul's direction.

How about you go unlock the others? Just be quiet. I'll go try to help with all of that. He motioned towards the commotion before running out.

Leon quickly headed for the guard he took out, still a bit slow from being chained up for however long. He picked up the pistol off of the body of the soldier he had killed a minute ago. Looking through the small sights, he fired a couple of bullets at one of the guards' head, the shot echoing around the hallway.

GM- Guards

Guard 1

The Caster took a step back, distracted by Sone's breaking his chains. The plasma shot hit him straight in the chest, and he was thrown to the ground, dead, a hole having burned through the chest plate of his armor.

Guard 3

The guard barely had time to react to the death of his nearby comrade before he fell to the floor, two bullets going through his head.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 03:56:21 AM »
Sone

Seeing the danger passing for now, he quickly grabbed both of the chains binding his feet and concentrated, melting them with energy without firing anything. He then looked at both of his hands, he already had good control over this strange power. He then ran to the hallway, looking around and saw Leon.

Where is that executioner?! I'll make him pay for using my blade just to make a show out of taking someone's life!

Nexalas

He saw Leon leave and Soul stood there for a second.

Oh don't mind me, just hanging on this wall.

Part of his voice was a joking tone, the other was impatient.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 04:02:22 AM »
Soul

Soul caught the jumble of metal and nodded.

Let loose on them. I'll have someone watch the door, make sure nobody else gets in to stop us.

Soul peeked out, looking at the other end of the hall, and watched as his mentor filled a guards head with metal. He snuck over to Adams' cell, letting him out, and nodded towards the door.

Make sure no one else gets in. If they do, you know what to do.

Soul then proceeded to let out  Mike and John. He told each of them to wait in their cells until Leon had the situation handled. Soul then went to watch the door with Adam.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:05:49 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 04:14:15 AM »
Leon and Luke

Leon went to put a hand on Sone's shoulder, but decided against it.

Look, I know you're frustrated, We'll get your sword back, but first, we need to get out of this prison.

Luke walked over to the two of them, picking a key and a gun off of one of the guards.

Save the reunion for later. We need to free everyone now.

He went over and unlocked Nexalas's cell, then removing his cuffs.

Come on, we'll all meet in the aisle.

Leon and Celine

Leon headed over to Celine's cell.

Was that a gunshot?

Glad to know you care about my safety. And yeah, it was.

He held up the pistol after making his sarcastic comment, handing it to Celine.

Thanks, but keep it. You're a better shot than me.

Yes, but I have this... magic.

Leon stopped, realizing what it was, how he had summoned the earth.

I can defend myself. Just take it.

Oh, yeah.

She took the gun, having forgotten -or at least tried to- about the magic momentarily. Together, they joined Sone and Luke in the aisle.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 04:15:23 AM »
John and Mike

John now freed went towards Mike cell looking at the ruined hallway.
Geez those guys sure do know how to make a mess, huh?

Mike rubbing sore wrist and wounds as John talked
I don't think now is a time to be so relaxed. Things are getting pretty weird. I mean what was up with that shadow thing?

Adam

Adams suspicions were right the rusted metal started to stretch out of his hand. It had turned into a thin little blade kind of like a shiv. Adam stuck the shiv into the key hole and picked the lock to his chains. he went to the cell door and tried to pick that. Soul had unlocked the door as Adam got up telling him to wait in his cell.
"Hold on a sec."stepping out of his cell" What going on out here and what happened to these guys" Adam reached into his bandanna to grab his knife but finds the pocket to be empty.
"What the! Where did my knife go!?"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:28:10 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 04:28:11 AM »
Sone

He grit his teeth and was about to say something, but then stopped, and painfully knew that he was right.

... Fine, I'll follow your lead... for now.

With that, he grabbed two ends of one of his cell bars, and used his powers to melt it off and make a sort of pipe weapon. He swung it and tested it, then turned and looked around.

This is a pathetic weapon, but it's more than capable of killing a guard.

Nexalas

He nodded and rubbed his wrists, then stretched before walking out of his cell.

Alright, so what exactly do we have to use right now? We need to form a plan of escape.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 04:42:41 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Luke looked around at everyone.

First if all, one of those guards still has a pistol on him.

He looked over at John.

You, John. Aren't you good shot? Grab the gun off that soldier's body.

He pointed to the soldier Sone had killed.

Alright, so as some of you have probably figured out, we can use magic. We likely all have the potential, as we, covered in cuts, were bombarded by the modified DNA back in the facility, and all of us survived. Some of you just haven't discovered yet. Anyway, we obviously need to get out of here, but we're currently in one of Sanctum's best prisons.

What's this?

Leon handed an item he pulled off of one of the guards to Luke. Luke stretched the item out, a 3D hologram appearing in front of them.

It's a map.

Luke nodded.

Yup, appears so. Looks like we have a map of the prison, how lucky.

He browsed around the map for a second, then pointing at something.

Here. This isn't too far from where we are now.

What is it?

It's a tunnel system, I think. Right?

Leon looked up at Luke, who nodded again.

Exactly. It's a tunnel system only occasionally used by soldiers to get from place to place, and were actually built way back when Sanctum was first created as a fail-safe, should another nuclear war break out at the time.  The problem is, they only let out at certain places, which are often far from each other, so they aren't very conventional for daily use, and are mostly used as storage now.

So we just make our way through to wherever the entrance to these tunnels is hidden, and then we just take that and get out of here?

That's our best option, in my opinion. Unless somebody else has a better suggestion?

Luke looked around at the group.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 04:51:18 AM »
Soul

From the door, Soul watched the others.

So we just make our way through to wherever the entrance to these tunnels is hidden, and then we just take that and get out of here?

That's our best option, in my opinion. Unless somebody else has a better suggestion?

Soul looked through the door window, then at the holographic map.

What about all of our weapons? We might need them in case we run into anyone, and I know that Sone probably wants his family sword.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:59:15 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 05:01:34 AM »
Leon

Leon looked at Soul.

Well, for the most part, all we had were guns when we invaded the facility, but we'll take what we can from guards. I really don't see a way for us to get any other weapons. As for Sone's sword, we're not going to find that here. After all, whoever that executioner is has it. Our first priority is escaping.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 05:02:50 AM »
Adam

Adam see everyone has gather into a group looking at a map. Adam goes over and chips off a rock from the pillar hanging out the wall. He walks over to the group.
"Alright Im armed and set to go." he said as he spinned a piece of stone that started to look like a small knife every time he cuaght it in his hand

John

John goes over to the dead guard and grabs the gun. He pulls the slide back emptying the chamber and inspects the gun.
"Nice piece. Decent size but this tool only has one magazine. so ammo's gonna be a problem. And if you really need someone to say it I say we get out of here and go put one of these rounds in that hooded creeps skull"
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 05:11:47 AM »
Soul

Good point. Well, Sone, seeing as you can rip a bar off of the cells, do you think you could rip me a bar too?

Soul goes to grab one of the bars, and a thin wire of electricity can be seen climbing his arm. Looks like I'm not left out of the magic party after all...

Soul again looks out the door window, making sure nobody is coming.

I'll go in front of everyone else, make sure the next hallway is clear. Once we get to this underground tunnel, I'll go through last to make sure we aren't followed. Unless anyone else is daring enough?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 05:18:15 AM »
Luke

That executioner is the least of our worries. He's just a man employed by Sanctum. We have two, much bigger problems that I can think of, off of the top of my head. The first problem is the Overrulers. That have immense power, in both a magic and political sense. You can be sure they know about us, and once they're on our trail, good luck stopping them from finding us. Next, we likely won't be able to return to the Renegade after this. Due to history, not so much the army, but the other citizens of the Renegade have a natural opposition to Casters. Plus, if we head straight back to HQ, they'll track us down, and launch an attack on the Renegade, and if all of the Overrulers are involved, then the Renegade's done for.

He then looked over at Soul.

Hold on. We can't risk anything yet. We'll need more of a battle plan. There are definitely more guards out there, and they won't be so unsuspecting as the ones in here. You send one prisoner out there, and the entire prison's soldiers will be after us.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 05:47:12 AM »
Soul

Soul looked back at the group, then at the wreckage behind them.

While it's true that we need a plan, we can't stay here for long. I'm sure at least one person heard Sone's explosion, so someone has to be on their way here. As for everyone back at the Renegade, we don't have to let them know we're magic users. We might not be able to practice, nor do we have to, but we don't have to embrace it at all if we don't want to.

Soul thought of his previous capture by the Sanctum. He was told then that he had the potential to be a Caster, before the modified DNA was spilled on him and his comrades. He didn't think it much then, as he hated the Sanctum, but now it was almost unavoidable.

If I could have hidden it for four years, then why can't all of you? I'm sure there are others.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 06:12:43 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Luke had turned back to the map, and was trying to come up with the best possible path to take. Leon addressed Soul this time.

No, Soul. We're likely all over the news already, and if we escape, then Sanctum'll have us all over the news even more. There's no hiding the fact that we're Casters by now. As for the guards, I doubt it. I believe that these rooms are sound proof, right?

He looked at Luke, who nodded his head.

Yep. Questionable decision, but yes, this cell block is soundproof. Allows for torturing and abuse of inmates without other guards or inmates knowing.

Meanwhile, Celine looked at her longtime boyfriend. He was tight, stressed. She wanted so desperately to comfort him, but she doubted that much she could do would help right now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:16:16 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100