* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 44813 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Dusk|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2013, 04:08:10 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Perfect.

Luke pulled out a fairly simple, hand-and-a-half sword that he estimated to be between 4 and 5 feet long. He gave it a couple of swings, and nodded confidently. This was a fine sword, and fit him and his style perfectly. He pulled a dark brown sheath out and attatched it to his belt, sliding the sword smoothly in place.

I'm not sure what I want...

That's true, being a medic, you're not used to wielding a lot of these weapons.

Celine shook her head, her arms folded.

I mean, I've had basic training with different types of weapons, but nothing advanced.

Let me see what I can find.

Leon began digging through the crates, when Luke pulled something off of the floor.

How about this?

He showed her a black and silver bladed boomerang, which he took out of its sheath.

That could work. I remember playing with these all the time as a kid. I used to be pretty good, too.

She happily took the boomerang from Luke, attaching the sheath to the strap on her sling bag.

Thanks, Luke.

Don't mention it.

Oh-ho, now this is a weapon.

Celine and Luke both looked over at Leon, who unearthed a large, heavy looking war hammer. He tossed it to his right hand, then giving it a testing swing.

I could get used to this.

Don't you think that looks a little heavy?

Nope. It feels just perfect.

Yeah, it can't be that bad. Let me see it.

Leon handed the hammer to Luke, and it immediately fell to the ground.

Good lord, this thing is heavy!

He was able to lift it off of the ground, albeit barely.

Here, take this before I hurt myself.

Leon took the weapon back, and it was in that moment that Luke realized just how formidable a warrior Leon was. Not only was he strong, but his strength was almost super-human, it seemed. Almost.

Anyway, is everyone ready? We do need to move on.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2013, 03:49:03 PM »
Nexalas and Sone

Sone found a sheath for his blade, and Nexalas found something to carry his scythe with, putting on their equipment and preparing themselves.

Well, this will do. So I'm ready.

The same goes for me. I'm ready to get out and see what we're up against.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2013, 03:23:35 AM »
Soul

Soul pulls himself off the ground. As he does, his backpack scrapes along the cave wall, making a small static charge run across his back. He looks back to check his back, and surprises himself when he looks back to see the sword and shield.

I know it hasn't been ling since I picked this up, but it's so light I couldn't even feel it. All of these weapons we attained, they're all so amazing. They all seem to be of spectacular craftsmanship, and all so... No wonder they were in what was believed to be sealed crates.

He looked over and saw a few of the others beginning to get up, and he turned towards the next tunnel.

I'm ready when you all are.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2013, 04:56:55 AM »
John and Mike

Straping on their weapons Mike can see that everyone,  well almost everyone had picked up a weapon from the crates. Seemed like everyone was ready to move out. Mike was ready and began to move towards the next entrance.

Yeah we're ready

John headed back over to one of the weapon crates picking up a dagger in his hands.

Hey Mike, catch!

John said as he threw the dagger in his hand blade first.

Catch wha-

The dagger came straight at Mike. Surprised at the the weapon coming toward him. He cringes taking his claw protecting his face. But he felt nothing hitting him. When he looked up, the dagger had been stopped dead in its place. Looking more closely it was by his shadow which had pierced the side of the dagger.

Cool looks like you are getting the hang of that.

Mike livid What's wrong with you that could've stabbed me. And I didn't do a thing it was the shadow.

John surprised at what Mike said oh dont worry i was through tilted to the left it would've gone right past your face if u hadn't stopped it. So the shadow can react on its own that's awesome.

I don't know but don't try something like that again.

John still some what cheerful Alright come lets head out with everyone else

Adam

Yeah I'm ready .

Adam picked himself up and began to shuffle towards the rest of the group. Dragging his sword across the group leaving a indent in the ground.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Midnight|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2013, 09:46:15 PM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

After traveling for what seemed like an eternity, the group reached a dead end. Along the way they had come along a few other rooms containing things like more water and some food rations.

So that's it? It just ends?

This tunnel must have been sealed off quite some time ago, possibly even before Sanctum was built, if I had to guess.

Could you use your magic again to break the exit?

Maybe, but from what I've studied, magic runs on something called mana, which I've probably already used a lot of. I assume I'm almost out, but I'm not entirely sure that it'll even work here.

Wait. Before anyone does anything, we should discuss it first anyway. We don't know where, assuming that this is in fact the way out, this will lead to. What if we pop up in another prison? Just an example.

Luke looked at the others.

Leon's right. Besides, Sanctum's likely searching everywhere for us. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:40:58 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2013, 12:08:36 AM »
Sone and Nexalas

Sone grunted, getting impatient.

I don't see any reason we have to think about this. If this indeed ends badly, I see nothing that we can lose. If we just sit here and plan forever nothing will come out of it. We either wait for Sanctum to dig us out and kill us here, or we could die fighting.

Nexalas nodded.

Normally I have do disagree with Sone's blunt logic, but this time he's right. It hardly matters what's on the other side of this wall, if we don't get out Sanctum will find us and kill us... or we'll all starve to death. Neither is fun.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2013, 12:56:22 AM »
John

While every began thinking of their next move, John decided to take a rest and laid down next to the wall. Looking up he started wondering how much longer they'd be down here. From what it seemed like there was no way out. If they turned back they run the risk of getting caught and there no where to go that leads to the surface.

Wait the surface! John jolted up with an idea.

Guys if were looking for a way out then the next place we should go is obvious.

Then pointing up at the ceiling to sow what he was going for.

If we blow a hole in the ceiling then use the rope we got back in the first room along with something to act as a hook we can just keep climbing up till we reach the surface.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2013, 02:10:56 AM »
Soul

Soul considered both Sone and Johns ideas, and came up with a combination of the two.

I agree with Sone that we simply need to get out of here and get somewhere father away from Sactum. And while I also agree with Johns' idea of getting to the surface, what he says could mean that we would be blasting upwards for a while, endangering everyone below, and depleting mana.

Soul walked over to the end of the corridor. He placed his hand in a nook that allowed him to touch both the ceiling and the wall at the same time.

Since we're already underground, if we blast through here with whatever we've got, then we could go both upwards and outwards, assuming we're under something and need to get out from under it and above ground again.

Soul turned back to everyone else.

But it's just an idea.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2013, 02:52:50 AM »
Luke

Luke paced around for a moment, thinking.

I got it.

He stopped moving around, looking at the group again.

I'm not sure if you all saw it, but back when I found the entrance to these tunnels, it was made of a slightly different material than the area around it, as it was sealed either before the structure around it was built, or after the tunnel had been used. While Soul and John both have good ideas, let's see if we can locate some sort of different material first. Our exit should be there.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2013, 08:17:12 PM »
Sone and Nexalas

Sone grunted, but nodded, looking for said passageway.

I should have just retrieved my sword when I had the chance...

Nexalas thought for a moment, then thought of something.

I'll check a little further back to see if we missed it. If anyone finds it, just holler.

He started walking back the way they came.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2013, 02:07:52 AM »
Soul

Soul turns around to face the wall, which ends up right behind him, making him feel stupid. He begins to walk along the wall, feeling each little section with his hands.

This doesn't make sense. When he says something different, does he mean stone as compared to dirt? Or does he mean-...

Soul stops his immediate thoughts when his hand comes in contact with a smoother surface, and also much colder to the touch. He turns and looks for Luke before calling out.

Hey, when you say different, do you mean something like this?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2013, 02:10:04 AM »
  Adam

Hearing the request of Luke to search the wall. Are you kidding me. How's that anybetter than blowing a hole in the wall. For all we.know this so called entrance will take into another Sanctum base. Then what?! I'd sooner rather sit here and wait for Sanctum to find me than walk right back into one of those cells.

Adam took his sword and decided to rest along the wall.

Wake me up when those suited up freaks find their way here. ,

John and Mike

I've got to agree with Adam. I know we don't have alot of options but just looking at different walls for the slightest difference doesn't sound like the best use of our time.

John decided to take a seat on the dead end wall qnd took a light blue ball from out of his bag and begun tossing it back and forth between his hands while he thought of something else.

Were did you get that.

I found it next to me when I was putting supplies in my bag like a room ago.

Uh ok.
Turning to Luke and the rest.
  Hey guys I'm gonnna help Nexalas search in the back.

[u
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:30:00 AM by Humen »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2013, 03:09:37 AM »
Leon and Celine

Leon turned to Adam and John.

Could you two chill out? No one's stopping you if you want to just wait down here for Sanctum to find and kill you. They know we're down here somewhere, and it'll only be a matter of time until they find us.

Celine ran up to Leon, grabbing onto his arm in an attempt to calm him down.

Leon-

No, Celine. We're very limited on options right now, it seems.

Celine took a step back. Leon rarely ever snapped at her like that.

Are you alright, Leon?

Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... we'll talk later.

Celine let it stop there, choosing not to press on. She was still a bit worried about Leon, though.

Luke

Luke walked over to where Soul had called from.

Hey, when you say different, do you mean something like this?

Could be.

Leon touched the area on the wall that Soul had spoken about.

Well, this is different. Let's give it a shot.

Luke focused on the area on the wall with all of his mind. There was a sort of cracking sound as the panel split apart. He was instantly hit by the cool night air, which contrasted greatly against the warm, damp underground. Suddenly, a light briefly flashed over the hole. Luke quickly ducked to the side.

Copter! Everyone get down!

Well, on the bright side, it appeared as if they didn't come up in any facility. On the downside, Sanctum was everywhere looking for them.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2013, 03:38:20 AM »
Soul

Soul ducked to the side opposite Luke. A few things things popped into his head after what Leon and Luke had said. One: The Sanctum was looking for them, and they knew where their general whereabouts were. Two: The Sanctum was searching for them, and thoroughly. Three: They were stuck somewhere near the facility they were just in, (possibly a nearby town), and if they wanted to escape into wherever without being caught, they would have to be extremely cautious in order to escape.

Soul whispered to the others, If we leave this tunnel, make sure to hide anything on your person that is possibly reflective, including the blades of your weapons; their search lights could hit it and find us instantly. Second, make sure you always have a partner or partners. Soul looked to Luke, knowing that Leon would probably prefer to stick with Celine. If you don't have anyone else in mind.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2013, 03:59:13 AM »
Nexalas

He ran to them, but then started walking softly when he noticed the hole. He nodded to Soul.

Grab any kind of cloth you can find for any exposed weaponry. I suggest we go with groups of two at most and split up.

He proceeded to rip off both of his shirt sleeves and wrap it around his scythe, which he then attached to his back with a strange carrier of sorts.

Sone

He nodded, looking to his sword. It didn't appear to reflect any light, but to be sure he ripped off his sleeve off of his right side and put it over his blade's hilt, the sheathe not having any metal on it.

I'll go with Nexalas. My guess is that the safest place to escape to is the desert.
. . .