* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] The Outcasts  (Read 19924 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] The Outcasts
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 05:22:09 AM »
Yes, I'll hopefully finish and post my other two tomorrow, but compared to the profiles I use for characters when writing novels, these are nothing.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 05:23:33 AM »
Ha, Humen, you should try doing what I did for a character named Warren.... That was some insane stuff, it had a bunch of useless poop I spent way to much time on, and a bunch of god stuff, and it took me almost two months.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 05:26:01 AM »
Anyway, for RP profiles, especially compared to what people are used to on here, these are a decent size.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 05:27:45 AM »
Not for me. Compared to some of my recent forums, they look a wee bit small.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 05:31:48 AM »
And what forums are these might i ask.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2013, 05:33:22 AM »
Some more serious RPs on FF for one of my favorite games, Dragon Age.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 05:38:57 AM »
Oh, and everyone can take religion off of the profiles. I've decided not to make it a large part of the RP.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 05:54:04 AM »
oh thank goodness i was having trouble on how to do that
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 05:46:08 PM »
By the way, we will not have weapons at the beginning of the RP. Much like the magic, it will be obtained fairly early on, though.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 07:52:25 PM »
What if the weapon is our iimportant item.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 03:05:43 PM »
That can't really be possible, as you don't have the weapon at the start of the RP. This excludes one of Nex's characters, whose weapon has to do with his backstory and a bunch of other details with his character. If that happens to be the case, then PM me and we can talk further. Also, I do have a couple profiles that were sent to me, and I'm really busy this week, but I will try to get to them as soon as I can.

EDIT: If I can get all of the profiles in and testing done, we may be able to start the RP by next Sunday or Monday. The latest the RP will start is probably next Wednesday, so the last day to submit profiles is next Tuesday, if the RP hasn't started by then. I would like to begin sooner than Wednesday, though.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:40:52 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 03:52:07 AM »
The RP will start next Wednesday. All profiles are due next Monday by 12:00 Noon US Central Time. Profiles turned in after that will not be accepted, unless you speak to me first with a reason I deem plausible. Later on Tuesday (Current time unknown) there will be an official RP debug on Skype, with everyone who participates getting some free UP, and speaking of which, Nex and I are finalizing the details on that, which I'll probably wait to post on Tuesday. If you want to participate in the debug, RSVP by posting here in the OOCC before Sunday, and make sure you give me your Skype username (you can do so through a PM). If you don't have Skype, I suggest you download as it is free and does not take up too much memory. If you don't post here by Saturday stating that you will participate, then you will not be allowed to join. We will determine the specific time of the debug afterwards. Keep up the hard work on the profiles. Lastly, I know there were a lot of dates in this post. Would it be easiest if I made a schedule on the first post here? Your feedback now, and throughout the entire RP, is critical to the RP's success.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:05:01 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 04:29:52 AM »
I'll be in it. You already have mine.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 05:03:13 AM »
That can't really be possible, as you don't have the weapon at the start of the RP. This excludes one of Nex's characters, whose weapon has to do with his backstory and a bunch of other details with his character. If that happens to be the case, then PM me and we can talk further. Also, I do have a couple profiles that were sent to me, and I'm really busy this week, but I will try to get to them as soon as I can.

EDIT: If I can get all of the profiles in and testing done, we may be able to start the RP by next Sunday or Monday. The latest the RP will start is probably next Wednesday, so the last day to submit profiles is next Tuesday, if the RP hasn't started by then. I would like to begin sooner than Wednesday, though.
Wait, what about Skype. WHERE IS THE DEBUG ON SKYPE!?
I think you should specify this somewhere...
and my question was never answered but that's okay. I'll just sit this one out too .w.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 05:11:47 AM »
I'm a little interested in joining (can't promise that I'll be able to RP long, life's just taken another hectic turn), but I'm a little curious. With the Outcasts, are they all simply humans, with magic abilities? Or, are they  able to be...phyisically mutated?

Sorry, never saw this, my bad. All humans.

Wait, what about Skype. WHERE IS THE DEBUG ON SKYPE!?
I think you should specify this somewhere...
and my question was never answered but that's okay. I'll just sit this one out too .w.

More details will be given either Sunday or Monday on the specifics. And, aw, you should totally join this one, since now I answered your question. Sorry I missed that, I've just been super busy lately, what with exams.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100