Off-Topic Discussions > Other Chat

Veteran PU members

<< < (2/10) > >>

zylonnick:

--- Quote from: Roloc on May 20, 2013, 02:06:41 AM ---That might take a while seeing as how most of them are inactive except for a few including myself.

But, yarr, let us assemble.

--- End quote ---

While I still visit PU almost daily, I don't really post alot.
Balance testing is just going so slow... But in a couple of weeks my exams are starting, so I'll have more free time afterwards.

Mr_Dark:
Do I count as a veteran?

Yume Tsuki:
Welcome back Wailord, do you still like turtles? =3

Roloc:

--- Quote from: Ponge on May 20, 2013, 10:47:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Roloc on May 20, 2013, 02:06:41 AM ---That might take a while seeing as how most of them are inactive except for a few including myself.

But, yarr, let us assemble.

--- End quote ---

While I still visit PU almost daily, I don't really post alot.
Balance testing is just going so slow... But in a couple of weeks my exams are starting, so I'll have more free time afterwards.

--- End quote ---
I know your still here :)
I had you in mind with the ones that were still active. Summer time is almost here and the balance server will pick up a lot. It always does.

TrainerX:

--- Quote from: Roloc on May 20, 2013, 05:03:09 AM ---Some things from the old PU would be nice but lets hope it doesn't go back to far. To much crap getting thrown at new members and making them leave is something we don't need anymore. Also, when did you get active on IRC? Back when I was on it all day every day I saw you log in maybe once a week at most. xD

--- End quote ---
I was talking about quite a while ago, when I was actually on most of the time. I know it was after Wailord left, but the three of us were the only ones who were active. Now that I think about it, I think I do remember you being there a number of times, but not all the time. So it must have been some time before or after you were on all the time.

Maybe I'm just remembering wrong too. I've been away long enough that I can't remember a lot of things properly.

I also don't remember that much crap getting thrown at new members unless they asked "Were I plya gam???!!??!" or "Wen wil gam be dun???????!!!!" But again, my memory is getting kind of fuzzy, so I'm probably wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version