* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny  (Read 20014 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
PLOT:

Twenty-seven years ago, keyblade master Sora sacrificed himself in order to defeat Ansem, sealing them both inside of Kigdom Hearts and ending the war that had plagued the many worlds. Kingdom Hearts soon disappeared out of the sky, and Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey left to ensure that the darkness did not return. Along with Kingdom Hearts, every keyblade disappeared, and every magic spell was forgotten, as the mass population was not ready to wield this power. The many worlds joined together, actual bridges being built between them to form a unified nation of sorts between worlds, with Disney Castle being the capital of the new, Universal World System.

Suddenly, Kingdom Hearts has reappeared back in the sky. What could this mean? Is Sora back? Has Ansem returned? What about the keyblades? Many questions are left unanswered as the UWS grows uneasy, and with Riku, Kairi, and the King still gone, the only known remaining keyblade wielders are unreachable.

Adding to this chaos is the appearance of several new, never before seen worlds, along with worlds that were thought to be swallowed by darkness years ago. What has caused them to return? What about the darkness and evil that had once consumed them?

*This RP is a sequel to Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds, you did not have to participate in that RP to join this one.

*For the sake of space, all other details will be posted in the OOCC

RULES:

1. All posts must be at least 5-8 sentences long and have good grammar. Typos are ok.

2. Posts must have something to do with the actual RP.

3. You may not control another character without their express permission for ANY reason.

4. No god modding. You are NOT all powerful.

5. While flaming in character is allowed, there are certain restrictions. Flaming cannot be discriminatory towards any real-world race, religion, philosophy, gender, or sexual preference, and that they are characters attacking each other, not members insulting other members. Put another way: all flaming must be done in character

6. Profanity is allowed, but there are restrictions to keep it artful. FIRST OFF, the member that posts the thread must get permission from a moderator and include reasoning for the profanity to be allowed. Second, the member that posts the thread must indicate that there is to be profanity in the thread in the subject line. Third, the member that posts the thread must state that they wish for profanity to be allowed in that thread and any restrictions that they wish to impose must be followed. Fourth, the F-word is not to be used under ANY circumstances. Finally, any profanity with a sexual meaning must be used in a general context, never in a sexual one (e. g., a character can call another character a dickhead, but cannot use the profanity to tauntingly tell an opponent to "suck dick").

7. No cheating or leveling up excessively in one post. Occasional miscalculations are ok.

JerryEDIT: Approved
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:27:04 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 06:13:24 PM »
GM POST

Two male commentators sat in a booth high in the Destiny Islands Blitzball arena, located on a far back section of Destiny Islands, as thousands of people stood in line with their tickets, eagerly anticipating the first playoff game of the year. The commentators, just signing on, began to speak to all of those listening on the radio and watching on the TV.

What a great and exciting day this is shaping up to be, I cannot wait for this game, Scot!

That makes two of us, Max! Not only is it the first playoff game of the twenty-fourth season of Blitzball here in the United World System, but it is also the first time in league history that the Island Stars have made it to the playoffs!

Not to mention that they are actually hosting a playoff game against the Dragon Emperors, a team who lost in the Championship game last year.

This won't be an easy game for the Stars, that's for sure. Even though the Emperors got off to a rough start, as the regular season progressed they grew a lot stronger. Plus, they have a lot of playoff experience, unlike their opponent's.

Yep, this will be an interesting game to say the least. We are your commentators, and we'll be bringing you coverage throughout the next hour, and then through the game itself.

Steven, Riley, and Kat

Steven and Riley were dripping with sweat, having stood in this line for what seemed like forever with this intense summer heat. Riley looked over to Kat, who was wearing her famous jacket, with the small, cat-like ears on the hood (which she had had pulled down).

How can you stand to wear that thing? It is so hot out here! You don't even look like you're sweating!

Kat shook her head.

That's because I'm not sweating. Besides, you know that the heat doesn't bother me, I wear this jacket all the time!

She rolled up her sleeves though, as it was quite warm outside. She then looked over to Steven.

Not much for talking?

Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about the game, I can't believe we finally made it to the playoffs!

Riley looked at Steven, raising an eyebrow.

We? You speak as if you're on the team!'

I wish. How did Dad get us these tickets, anyway?

Riley sighed.

You really don't remember? Dad is friends with both Wakka, the owner of the team, and Tidus, the coach. He's known them since he was a teenager, so they gave him as many tickets as we wanted.

Yeah, sorry, I remember. I-

He stopped short as Kat tapped him on the shoulder.

Get the tickets out, we're moving up in line. We're finally almost in the arena.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:23:14 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »
Sean and Shark

They were both waiting in line, Sean was bored out of his mind without his guitar, and Shark was gleaming with excitement because they were starting to get close.

Remind me again why I'm here?

Because you need to get out more and dad gave me a day off from training. Besides, what else do you have planned today?

Sean looked up in a thinking manner while counting off on his fingers.

Internet, guitar practice, eating, sleeping, gym, sleeping, and most importantly: sleeping.

Sean gave a goofy smile and Shark just laughed.

Oh haha. Seriously though, It's no fun when I'm not with a friend.

Oh, well, I guess if I have to...

You brought the ticket's right?

Sean sighed, giving a bit of an impatient stare.

Yes, I still have them. They were there the last one-hundred times you asked too.

Shark scratched the back of his head as Sean play-punched him in the shoulder.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 06:53:33 PM »
Locke and Kidan

I still can't believe she ditched me!

Kidan drooped his head in disappointment as Locke chuckled. They had gone to the Blitzball game, expecting Kidan to be going on a date with a girl he's had a crush on since he'd switched schools. Locke came along since Kidan was a little shy with girls.

I told you she probably wouldn't show. Girls aren't into this kind of thing, they're into sitting on the beach near these kinds of events.

Kidan got his tickets out and showed them to the man in the booth. He received half of the ticket, and the two started to walk to their seats. They weren't the best seats, but Kidan was just excited to be there.

Well at least we got in! This is the tournament finals, tickets for stuff like this are usually sold out instantly!

You're lucky I lent you some Munny to buy these. You've hardly ever got any.

Oh like it matters to you, Mr Moneybags. Just be glad we're here! Although we showed up hours ahead of time.

Locke stood up and dig into his pocket for some small change. He pulled out a hand with a good amount of Munny in it, more than enough for what he planned to use it for.

Just be glad I've still got Munny for drinks. Today is a blazing hot day. Feels terrible compared to the cold.

Kidan blew in Locke's direction, then waved his hand in amusement, and as a sign to get the drinks.

Here, I'll help you out. Today's not that bad actually, feels nice. Maybe they'll cook some food using the sand!

You're a real comedian. Let's hope the time passes quickly, I wanna get back to the school grounds for more kendo training. We've been shirking, so don't argue.

As Locke left to get some refreshments, Kidan put his head back and stared at the few, wispy clouds above the Blitzball stadium.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 07:54:14 PM »
Ash
"Ash, get off the phone now. I don't want to pay more than I have to on your phone bill." Blood rushed into Ash's cheek at his mother's statement. She hadn't paid his cellphone bill since he had gotten his first job several months ago (Well, his father had slipped him money a few times when he was running low, unbeknownst to her. But that was beyond the point!)

"I pay my own bill Mom!" His voice came out louder than he had expected and several people in line beside him snickered, causing him to blush even more and bring the phone closer to his mouth to whisper, "Bye Mom, love you."

"Bye de-" He heard his mom voice cut off, and then someone hurriedly said "Buy as many hot dogs as you can! They're mouth wateringly good. I had some last time I was ther-" He heard is mom snapping something about the hot dogs they served being disgustingly greasy, and then the line went dead.

Ash, slightly relieved to be off the phone with his mother, pocketed his phone quickly and, now finally at the front of the line, gave the man his ticket and hurried to his seat. It was in the front row; a present from his father for his sixteenth birthday. "With how much munny I spent on those tickets, I could have bought you a car." his father had said, and looking down at the stadium from this view, he could see why. The stadium was, as expected, enormous, and he could not wipe the enormous smile off his face as he sat down. This was going to be great.

(I'm out practice, apologies. And yeah, didn't acknowledge the whole waiting in line thing, 2mainstream4me.)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:05:14 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 09:25:23 PM »
Spades
"Ugh....How long am I going to have to wait!?" Spades muttered angrily under his breath. It was one thing for it to be a hot night back in his hometown, but with the sweltering heat, he could barely stand to take a step forward when he needed to. Of course, he refused to put his hood down until he really had to, up at the ticket booth.

The roar and general clamor of both people in the arena, and outside waiting in line was deafening. The excitement for this Blitzball game was almost tangible. And luckily, Spades was one of the many to go. How could he not? After all, the Dragon Emperors were playing, how could anyone possibly miss that?

Well...you COULD miss the match...if something had "happened" to your tickets...

Spades grinned to himself, raising his arm to wipe the sweat off his brow. "His" ticket was tucked safely away in his robe. There was no way he was going to let go of it, especially after all the trouble he went through in order to get it.

Sighing to himself, he pulled his hood a little lower down his face, and moved forward within the line as there was somewhat of a surge of people moving in to the arena. "Thank goodness..." he muttered, his grin fading to a faint frown.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline MudCabbageKitty01

• Beginning Trainer
  • Feeshyfishyfishyfiiiish~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 09:33:49 PM »
Harlow
"I finally got enough munny for tickets," she said. She had indeed gotten enough munnyy: some from her shop, some collected, and some...well, some was stolen. But, it was mostly from the shop. Speaking of which, she had to close up shop in order to come to the game. She had no time to think about the shop now, because all her troubles could be put to rest at the game.

Temporarily, anyway.

Harlow quickly looked around, noticing that she was next in line for tickets. She handed the tickets to the adult collecting them, and dashed inside. "Now, where is my seat...?"
"I be a cabbage, and I like to dig holes, diggy diggy holes~ I'm digging some holes~"
WhatThePumpkin is my annoying biig brother =^=

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 10:06:05 PM »
Cornelia was currently at the back of the line. She sighed as she went through her purse making sure she had everything she would need for this. Namely her munny and ticket.

Ticket....Ticket....Ah. There it is... Munny...Munny.............Oh. Well. That's not good. That is uh. That's not good at all. Oh well I guess.

She shook her head as she zipped up her purse, she moved forward as the line moved forward. She didn't really know much about the game, but she had gotten the ticket as a gift from a friend, and it would be a bit rude not to go, so....

[SIINTCA, NOT MY FAULT MY INSPIRATION LEFT ME]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 11:43:53 PM »
John Anderson

Approaching the stadium, John sees the long line of people trying to get into the the building for the game and all he can do is let out a sigh.

Man its to hot to wait in a line that long. I should still have an hour or so left before the game starts. I'll come back later when it dies down.

But when John turns around he begins to remember the reason he was sent to the event and how angry his captain would be if he failed. So John, although some what reluctant, stayed in the long, hot boring line.

Man, I hope this gets more interesting when i actually get inside cause this is unbearable.

John would continue to complain like this till he finnally made it inside the stadium.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 05:01:40 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 03:20:37 AM »
Cilus was waiting outside an employee entrance. He was supposed to meet a friend who said they would get him in the arena, but he was already twenty minutes late.

Why did I have to take the long way...

He looked at the entrance.

Now I'll never get in.

The door opened up, and his friend was waiting inside.

Finally, I thought you would be here by now. Come on, before anyone sees. Here, put this pass on,and this hat and apron.

Cilus did as he was told, and entered. He was handed a box filled with refreshments.

I went through a lot of trouble, and you had to show up late. I can get fired for this.

Sorry, but it's really hard to get around when you don't have any Munny.

No excuses, now go to the other side of the arena. You should be far enough from the other servers, so you'll be fine. If someone orders food or a drink, give it to them, and retrieve the Munny. Here is a sheet with the prices. Use that to figure out how much they owe. Keep your hat on at all times, and don't look at any of the security guards in the eye. You already look guilty, and it doesn't help that you look like an eight year old. Any tips, you give to me. That's how you can replay me. And Cilus, you do owe me big time. Now hurry.

No problem, Mich. This shouldn't be too hard.

Cilus made his way to where Mich told him. He avoided any guards or other workers, and found a nice aisle to make camp at. It wasn't long before he started getting a couple orders from the fans who were just lounging in their seats. He waited patiently for the match to begin. This is the one thing he really wanted to see.

(Let me know if I should change anything)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 04:07:09 AM »
Steven, Riley, and Kat (Plus some GM NPC's)

Finally getting into the actual stadium, the trio immediately headed to their seats, or, rather, the suite that Steven and Riley's father owned. After making their way up several escalators, they arrived to one of the top floors of the arena.

I can't believe we get to watch the game from a suite!

Steven just sort of shrugged.

Except for the games where we come with you, Riley and I always watch the game from this suite. It is actually owned by Wakka, but he let's my parents use it whenever they want.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Riley opened the door to the large suite, which overlooked the entire arena. The large glass window panel in the front was pulled back for better visibility of the game, although on days that it rained the window remained shut to protect the suite from the rain. There were several tables, sofas, and chairs around the suite, along with a drinks and food bar.

Steven, Riley!

The older red-head, energetic man, Wakka, ran up to the twins, shaking their hands.

How's it goin'?

Things are going great. How about you?

I'm doing even better than usual.

Wakka spoke with a distinct Island accent, although he was still very easy to understand. He then turned to Steven, who motioned to Kat.

This is our friend, Katherine, but everyone just calls her Kat. And Kat, you probably already know, but this is Wakka, the owner of the blitzball team.

Wakka shook Kat's hand before speaking.

Kat, eh? Leon asked me if you could bring a friend, and I of course told him yes, but I didn't realize it was yo' girlfriend!

Both Steven and Kat's faces grew slightly red with embarrassment, Kat more so than Steven.

Oh, no, that's not-

We aren't dating, Wakka. Kat has been friends with us for years, and she moved in not too long ago. Her father had to leave to serve the royal guard, and she didn't have any other place to stay.

Wakka clapped Steven on the back, giving him a slight wink.

Ah, I see! Oh well, one day, right?

Steven tried to pass a laugh before taking a seat on one of the sofas that overlooked the arena, along with Kat and Riley.

Riley looked over to Wakka, who had made his way to the food bar.

Wakka, has Mom or Dad come by yet?

Wakka set his plate of food down on a table before sitting in a chair.

Yer mutter stopped by a bit earlier. She said Leon had some business to attend to. They should be here before the game starts.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:41:57 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 04:37:46 AM »
Cornelia smiled a bit, as she handed the staff at the entrance her ticket, and walked in. She started to head for a concession stand, and then she remembered one thing. She was missing something. Something crucial. Munny. She sighed as she turned around, and started towards where the stand were, to look for her seat.

Note to self. Don't forget your munny OR spend it all on something else, before going to something that it would be useful at..

She got up to the stands and started looking around for her seat until she found it, and she promptly sat down.

[SIINTCA. Again. Missing inspiration. Probably because all of my inspiration is out helping me work on something else.]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 05:05:04 AM »
Spades

"Ah, finally! No more waiting in this cursed heat!" Spades smiled, as he reached the front of the line. Handing his stolen ticket to the ticket taker, the man removed his hood to give the man a curt smile, before putting it back and entering the stadium. As soon as he set one booted foot into the stadium, he narrowed his eyes and began to seek out a target.

Sure, he had munny, but that was back up. In case he failed. In his mind, what was the point of using your hard earned munny when you could just steal what you needed instead?

He quickly found what he was looking for: A young looking man standing nearby an aisle. He was dressed as an employee...And with him, he carried the objective: Food. Lowering his hood to appear inconspicuous, he maneuvered his way towards the man, reciting what to do in his head. Feign a stumble, nudge the food, and while doing so, snatch the smallest snacks available.As he wandered closer to his target, he took a glance at the large suite where special quests visited often. He wasn't really one for the fancy things in life. he was much more comfortable being invisible.

Ah, finally. Target is within sights. Probably less than 10 feet away, he thought to himself. Just  a well-timed trip away from food...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 06:28:27 AM »
Ash
Ash sat quietly in his chair, smiling like a madman. For a time. Eventually he became restless, twitching with the zipper of his jacket, tossing his cap back and forth between his hands and thumping his legs against the wall in front of him. He noticed the arena was beginning to finally fill up, people from dozens of different worlds filing in and taking their seats, chattering excitedly.

He'd never left Radiant Garden without his parents, and without them the world seemed so much bigger. Caught up so much in his surrounding, he failed to notice the girl with her head stuck in a book. And as mentioned, she had her head in a book. The result was predictable; she want tumbling forward, book flying out of her hands as she quickly reacted to stop herself from smacking into the ground.

Ash snapped back to reality, jumping down to help the girl up and reaching for her book. He had pulled her to her feet and was halfway to his feet when he froze. There, on the left page of the opened book, was a picture of a teenage boy vibrant blue hair, back-to-back with another taller and more seriously looking blonde boy. Both gripped keyblades, and the older teens right hand seemed to glow with a silvery light as they faced down their opposers: The legendary heartless.The creatures of shadow, with their sharp claws and beady yellows eyes. The creatures talked about every time he attended the annual ceremony held for memorial week.

"Are you even listening to me?" Ash was dragged out of his world by the girl he had tripped, and he snapped around to face her.

"Uh... yeah. Listen, I'm sorry about that." Ash apologized quickly, and before the girl could respond he reached down and handed her book to her. "What book is this?"

"It's a book detailing more about the heroes of the Great War. I got it from the souvenir shop." She spoke slowly and deliberately, as if she thought he was slow or something. He wasn't slow, he was just stunned...

He'd never paid much attention in the ceremonies, no matter how much his father had stressed it, but these two... they somehow called for his attention. The page next to the picture talked a little bit about the two, and spoke of what people who had met them during their quest had said.

Shaking his head, he hand the girl her book and apologized again. She nodded and muttered an apology under her breath, obviously embarrassed from falling and hustled off. He must have been losing it.

(Not my best...)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 06:17:38 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 11:06:39 PM »
John Anderson

John had entered the stadium after handing his ticket to the clerk. He had begun to wander around looking up at the various suites to find the target. As more people came into the stadium it began to get more crowded making it harder for John to look into the suites.

How the heck am I suppose to tell which suite Wakka's in. Bah! This will all go faster if I just go up and check the suites one by one.

John then turned back to the walk towards the escalators leading up to the higher levels of the stadium. When he made it to the escalators John was immediately stopped by two guards. They looked like your average law enforcers, well for this planet anyway. Sizing them up John preferred to try his luck rather then get into a tussle.

Hey, what's the big idea!

Sir I'm gonna need some identification before I let you enter this level.

Identification? Of course I have some ID just let me go get.

John had walked back from the guards obviously not having any real proof he should be on that level. John had started pacing around in the lobby thinking of how to get in. He couldn't steal an ID since he dosen't know who else can get up there. After a few minutes thinking John decides to go with his boldest plan and goes outside to picked up some dirt put it in his pocket. John walks back inside and walks a fair distance from the same escalator with the guards. John ran straight towards the guards screaming right at them, standing out like a sore thumb more so then usual. The guards take a readying stance prepared for whatever John tries. When John is only a few steps away from the guards he lowers himself closer to the ground and takes some of the dirt out of his pocket throwing it in one guards face causing him to back away from John. While the other guard reaches in to grab John he lifts himself up and jumps off the ground landing on the blinded guards shoulder immediately kicking off him he jumps to the escalator and starts to run off to the higher level. The guard who still has his eye sight pull out a communicator and alerts the other guards.

Everyone report to the upper levels, there's an intruder running a muck!

Well I'd say that plan worked well. Probably should have expected them to chase after me.

John began getting chased along the upper floor by several guards attempting to apprehend him.

[hope thats good enough]
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.