* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny  (Read 19994 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: Chaos Dawn|Destiny Islands|Afternoon|Sunny
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 05:13:58 PM »
John Anderson

As the people in the stadium began to panic running from the black bugs or whatever they are trying to make it to the exits a fast as possible. John stood calmly in a suite above them watching the chaos ensue. Although it wasn't as peaceful as it seemed inside the old men from before were in the back panicking trying to open the door. But through some force they found themselves unable to. John couldn't help but notice some people, who may or may not be suicidal, fight back against the black bugs.

Hmm guess its lucky I'm up here. Wouldn't want to be one of those saps down there.

Although John could feel a sense of security being up in the suite he knew that it would be unwise to stay in the same spot for to long. But as the feeble old men had made clear was that going out through the door wasn't an option. A dark presence began to weigh down on John's shoulders as a chill ran down his spine. John could tell it be a bad idea to stay any longer and unfortunately there was only one other way out. One of the old men had finnally quit his whining long enough to take notice and see john hauling a metal bar stool over to the window.

Wha....What are you doing!

*sigh* Looks like I'm gonna become a sap.

John swings the stool over head and smashing it into the glass causing small cracks and fractures on the first few swings. While doing so  black holes start forming into the ground all over the room. John starts to swing harder against the glass now with cracks covering most of the surface. He takes one last swing and shatter through the glass letting the stool fly from out his hands. John quickly jumps through the broken window and as the other men turn to follow they are cut off by the black bugs appearing from the holes. As the scream of the men could be heard being attacked by the creatures John ran toward the field where the least amount of people where looking in search of one of the entrances the teams use to come onto the field. Dashing towards the Island Stars entrance another one of the barriers stop him from exiting again. John backed up from the wall wandering what to do next he felt the chill down his spine once more. He immediately turned around but the black bug had already made its move and pounced at John. Caught off guard John pushes his hands outward as if to knock away the bug but is pushed to the ground knowing this is where it ends for him.

Why does death feel like cold breathe being blown on my face?

John looked in front of himself to see the bug hissing and squirming around in front of John trying to claw at his face. Something was holding the creature back, but john had nothing in his hands to do such a thing. Until he had notice that some weird winding three bladed sword appeared in his hands. Seeing as he wasn't dead and the creature was struggling to reach John he decided to turn the tables on him. John rolled on his side to knock the bug off onto the ground. Then John rushes up to the thing and presses one of the blades up to its throat pinning it down.

Now why don't u be a good little..........whatever you are and help me get out here.

But the black bug would only hiss and writhe trying to get loose from John.

Oh come on little....gaint.....black......ant.....creatu- Ok seriously! What are you?!

The creature only continued to hiss but then it movement slowed and it lied still.

Hmm guess it died.

But John could be more wrong the creature sunk into the ground becoming a 2-d version of its self and begun to crawl around on the ground under John and away. As John turned to see were it was going it appeared from the ground but with serveral other black bugs. John only began to think about were to go next as the odds her were slim.

*sigh*  Why me?

Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 10:28:36 PM »
Sean ans Shark

Shark saw the heartless swarming the area, and roughly turned Sean to him to look him in the eye.

Look, we need to find my dad and get out of here as quickly as possible. He has to be down at the benches somewhere.

Sean calmed down immediately, and nodded. This was not the time to get mad for no reason.

Alright, let's go.

As they ran to the lower levels, they ran into some heartless. Shark got into a fighting stance, and a keyblade appeared in his hands.

... When could you do that?

Then a keyblade appeared in Sean's hands, but his was much bulkier.

When could you?

Sean just shrugged and got ready to fight as some heartless jumped at them. Shark skillfully dodged one and let loose a combo on it, damaging it effectively. Sean, however, just went with brute force and knocked a few heartless away with some heavy swings.

Sure you know how to fight?

You do it your way, I'll do it mine.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2013, 10:50:38 PM »
Steven, Riley, Kat, and Leon

Using the heartless' momentary confusion, the group took a run for it, sprinting down the now stopped escalators.

Come on! Move it!

Steven was at the front, leading the way with his new keyblade. He had no idea what was going on, but his main focus was just getting out of the arena safely. Leon, despite being in his forties, was not far behind him, while Kat and Riley were lagging behind a little. Then, from the top of one of the escalators, came a swarm of heartless. Riley and Kat tried to pick up the pace, but Riley tripped and fell on one of the steps, riddling him with scratches.

Riley!

Steven watched in horror as his brother was overcome by the heartless. Preparing his keyblade, Steven began to run up the escalator steps to his twin, but Leon grabbed his arm, stopping him.

Steven, don't!

But Dad-

No, you and Kat get out of here! I'll see what I can do about your brother!

But I'm the only one w-

Kat tugged on his shoulder.

We have to go!

Steven reluctantly turned away, he and Kat heading down the stairs.

Riley and Leon

Agh! Help!

Riley thrashed about, trying to get the heartless off of him, but it was no use. Leon stood there in horror,, watching helplessly as his son struggled against the shadows. Riley tried his best to calm down as the creatures ate away at his body. They could touch and attack him, but he would go right through them if he tried to attack. That was it. He started swinging and kicking at the heartless, pulling straight through them until he was free. There was a moment of triumph on his bloodied face, but it was short lived, as the swarm of heartless went straight back for him. Suddenly, there was a flash of light in his left hand, and there appeared a red, machine-like weapon, undoubtedly a keyblade of his own. Without hesitating, he swung at one of the heartless, which staggered back as it was successfully hit. He quickly swung at it twice more, and it disappeared in a puff of darkness. The other heartless around him sunk into the ground and scurried away. Riley stood there, covered in scratches and bleeding from all over, staring at his father, with his new keyblade hanging limply in his left hand. Neither of them knew what to make of this. Steven gaining a keyblade was odd enough, but a second person getting one? It seemed almost impossible.

Come on. Let's...let's get out of here.

Leon simply nodded, unsure how to respond at first.

You...you alright?

I doubt it, but we really should get out of here. Where's Steven and Kat?

I made them go on without us.

Alright then, let's go see if we can find them.

With that, the father and son quickly began to head down the escalators.

Steven and Kat

As they were running, Steven used his left arm, the one without a keyblade, to wipe a single tear off of his cheek. He hoped the Riley was ok, but he feared the worst. Regardless, he knew that he had no choice but to continue onward. As they were running through the levels of the stadium, Kat got an idea, although simple, it was still an idea.

Wasn't your mom there during the final battle?

Yeah, she was with Dad during the entire war.

Then maybe she'll know how to handle this. At least better than we do.

We can try, but she'll be hard to find in all of this mess. Plus, I don't know what she can even do against all of this. She never even had a keyblade.

It's worth a try, Steven.

Fine, our best bet is that she is still somewhere near the Stars' bench.

They soon made their way to the very first level of the arena, and what they witnessed was pure chaos. It seemed worse down here than what they viewed from the suite. People were running around, screaming, attempting to get away from the heartless as they crowded around and blocked the doors.

Looks like we're not getting out any time soon, come on.

When Steven turned around to head for the Stars' bench, Kat was gone.

Kat? Kat!

He then heard Kat scream, and turned to see her struggling on the ground in a large group of people, being attack by several heartless. Steven immediately went over and started slashing at the shadows, destroying one and batting away many others.

Kat! Grab my hand!

She then grabbed tightly onto Steven's outstretched arm, but as he pulled her up he felt a sudden wave of pain tear through his entire leg. He then collapsed as a couple of shadows took to his right calf.

Steven!

Kat reached her arm out, knowing there was nothing she could do to help him, much like how they felt hopeless when Riley was attacked. If only she could help...

As if to answer her, a bean of light erupted in her outstretched right hand, much like what had happened when Steven's keyblade appeared. The light soon dissolved, leaving a somewhat elegant, pink and white colored weapon in its place. This was, without a doubt, a keyblade. Without hesitating, Kat took to the two heartless that were assaulting Steven, quickly defeating them. She helped him up, and he didn't even mention her new keyblade.

Are you ok?

I'll make it. Come on, let's find Mom.

She nodded, and Steven grabbed her right arm, sprinting toward the Stars' bench.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2013, 01:10:19 AM »
John Anderson

In front of John stood a group of the black bugs as John watched them, prepared in case they attack he couldn't help but feel sorry for himself and his current situation. John  began to slowly shift to the right moving to the sides of the creatures looking for a way off the field. Then three of the bugs in the back row disappeared. John moved his eyes around trying  to see where they went but still kept his gaze on the group in front of him.

I know what you guys are after but your not about to take me out without a decent fight.

Taunting the creatures although not aware if they could even comprehend what he was saying. John held his sword-like weapon at the group in front of him. Then the three bugs that had vanished appeared behind and to the sides of him.  Now surrounded by the creepy bugs   John was feeling less confident in his current situation even more then he did before. One from behind leaped at John's back claws stretched out. John pivoted to his left placing his hand on the face of the weapon holding it outward to block the incoming attack. Adding extra force to the weapon with his hand John pushes the bug back. Then as the other bug is pushed back the one to John left leaps at him in a similar fashion as the last. John smirks then turns the edge of the weapon in the opposite direction he's facing then leaps back at the bug.

Gotcha!

John leaped in the air and swings the blade from his side at the bug's torso. John follows the direction of the blade and spins in the air bring the blade back around slashing  the bug up its side. The bug turned to dust after that hit and while John landed back onto the ground. John began to look around watching the bugs starting to back away from him some had sunken into the ground and scurried away. John feeling superior to the creatures rested the back on the weapon on his shoulder and started to look for another way out. He could see more people running across the field.

Hmm You think people would be trying to avoid the field. Then again I'm here. Eh not my problem. Now there has gotta be a way outta here.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2013, 12:15:40 AM »
Cilus was attacked from behind, before the thief had any time to help him. He barely managed to dodge, but fell over the railing onto the field. He hit the ground hard, and through blurred vision, he seen two creatures about to ounce on him. He closed his eyes and put his arms up as a last ditch attempt, when a bright light erupted around him. When he opened his eyes, there was a weird looking sword in his hands, and both creatures were impaled on a couple of the prongs that stuck out, disappearing into a cloud of smoke.

Am I dreaming this?

He pinched himself, and realized that no, he was in fact very much awake, and that hurt quite a bit. He got up to his feet, and started to limp towards a more clear section of stadium, looking for some way out of it. He noticed the barriers on the doors as he climbed back over the railing, sword in hand in case another one of those things decided it wanted a piece of him. Maybe there was a way through them.

(Two dead, Cilus has 50 exp.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline MudCabbageKitty01

• Beginning Trainer
  • Feeshyfishyfishyfiiiish~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2013, 07:28:42 PM »
Harlow

Frowning at the guy who was about to hit her (Sean), she was distracted by the strange creatures filling the arena. "What are these things...?" She trailed off, as one was about to attack her. Harlow quickly backed up, and started to run in the opposite direction. She thought maybe if she ignored them, they would ignore her.

And boy, was she wrong.

She attempted to hide behind some stadium chairs, bot to her dismay, they just followed her. Something shiny caught her eye...It was a strange looking weapon, that looked kinda like...
"A key?" She asked aloud. "Maybe I can use this..." Grabbing it like a two-handed sword, she quickly ran towards one of the shadows, slicing through it.

There were more approaching...
"WHO WANTS SOME!?" She shouted, raising the key....thing...triumphantly.

"I be a cabbage, and I like to dig holes, diggy diggy holes~ I'm digging some holes~"
WhatThePumpkin is my annoying biig brother =^=

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »
Steven, Riley, Kat, Leon, and Celine

Steven!

The blond haired women ran up to her son, enveloping him in a huge hug.

I'm so glad your ok!

She backed up a bit, looking at her son and Kat, along with the keyblade in their hands.

Are those key-wait, where's Riley?

Celine was clearly just as confused by what was going on as everyone else was. Upon her asking about Riley, Steven just hung his head in shame.

Well, he and Dad were-

We're right here.

Steven spun around at the sound of his father's voice.

Dad! I thought-

No, look, there's no time to talk, we need to get out of here.

Steven was also relieved to see Riley, standing next to their father. Riley also held a keyblade in his left hand, but he spoke before Steven got the chance to.

But how? The doors are blocked, and even if we have keyblades now, there's no way we can get past all of those heartless.

Look, there's several others in here with keyblades. Let's round them all up before meeting back here.

The boys nodded, and dispersed. Kat headed for Locke and Kiden, Steven for Ash, and Riley for Cilus.

What's going on?

Leon shrugged.

I'm not sure, but our best bet is to get all of these kids to Disney Castle.

Steven

Steven was the first person to arrive to his person, some boy with a hat. He wielded a strange looking keyblade, one half made of dark and half made of light. Steven showed him his keyblade.

You should uh, you should probably come with me.

Kat and Riley

Kat and Riley each got to the keyblade wielders they were looking for at around the same time, beckoning for the wielders to join them.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2013, 07:24:29 PM »
Locke and Kidan

Locke and Kidan were standing away from most of the other people in the stadium, admiring their new weapons, when they were approached by a girl around their age who also held one of the strange swords. She asked them to follow her, but Locke had his reservations.

Aw c'mon, what's the problem? She's got one of those keys, so she can't be that bad. Why shouldn't we listen to her?

As Kidan was asking Locke, the latter could see another one of the black monsters behind the girl, and could hear one behind the two boys. Locke went to run behind the girl and position her between the two boys, keeping her safe.

He yelled to Kidan, Behind you! Turn around, there's another one! who instantly spun around, slicing his blade across the creatures chest, surprising it, and bringing the weapon down over it's head to finish it.

Locke went to stab at the monster behind the girl, but it jumped, which allowed Locke to elbow it away from himself and give him time to swipe his blade through the air, crushing the creature between his blade and the wall, turning it to smoke.

Locke turned back to the girl and Kidan, and motioned his arm to lead the way to wherever they were going.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2013, 10:49:25 PM »
Ash
Ash stared at the boy in front of him for a moment, holding the new found weapon in his left hand and standing triumphantly above... Nothing. The small black creatures had just vanished, fading into small wisps and leaving not a trace behind. He looked at his weapon, and saw not a single patch of blood. What was going on? "Uh... Okay."

He nodded at the boy, making te connection that this must be a dream. "Lets go! I'll take 'em all! I mean, it is my dream, right?"

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »
Shark and Sean

They ran to one of the exits, hoping that they could get to the lower levels and try to find Sone, however it was still blocked like all the rest. Shark readied his keyblade in anger, and was about to charge before Sean grabbed his shoulder.

Hold it! We can't beat the heartless on our own!

Then what do you suggest we do?! We have to get to dad as quickly as possible, for all we know he could be trapped in there!

Sean was about to continue arguing, when something appeared above them.

Event

Out of sight at the top of the stadium stands, stood a lone hooded figure among the chaos. He seemed to have faded in and out of existence, before raising his hand and whispering a word.

Thundaga...!

As the words escaped his mouth, large lights appeared around the stadium. They continuously struck at the heartless blocking the doors, until some of the doors and exits were open. Big crowds of people started to run to the exits, fleeing the stadium. The man collapsed on his knees before seemingly fading from existence.

Shark and Sean

They both had a dumbfounded look before Shark ran down the exit, Sean following him closely with keyblade ready in case if they run into more heartless.

Steven

He raised an eyebrow, looking him over.

Uhhh... what? Never mind, just come with me.

He ran with Ash towards where he was supposed to meat up with everyone, but then they were stopped as lightning bolts rained down on the heartless in front of them. Eventually the bolts subsided though, and they continued on.

Kat and Riley

They nodded, but then they saw the light show. They stared dumbfounded for a moment, but then Riley motioned the two to follow them, and they led Locke and Kidan to Leon and Celine, slashing a few heartless out of the way on their way.

You two alright?

We're fine, but where's Steven? And what's going on?

As Leon was about to answer, Steven ran up to them with Ash.

Sorry, got a bit side tracked with the weird light show. What's the plan?

Leon pointed to the nearest exit.

Alright, we need to get out of here and bring any keyblade wielders we run into to Disney Castle. We have a few Gummi Ships we can use to escape from here, that way we can find out what's going on. Are you in?

As he said that, a few heartless jumped at them, but Riley and Steven quickly slashed them away.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2013, 03:51:56 PM »
Cilus was heading toward one of the doors when he heard  a  strange word shouted, and lighting take down the barrier. He didn't question it, but was stunned by the power. He noticed a couple more creatures attempting to attack the people that were escaping. Cilus stepped in front of them, blocking with his new weapon, and cleaving through one without effort. The second attempted to strike, but Cilus countered with and upward swing. The other people ran, and Cilus followed.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword