* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon  (Read 37181 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
[RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon
« on: September 10, 2013, 02:08:32 AM »
In the year 2183, in a distant land, lies the barren wasteland of a forgotten civilization that once stood at the pinnacle of scientific discovery. This land has been known as the under lands ever since the last war, and out of the ashes rose the city of Utopia, the legendary golden city in the sky. The country has been since populated by the humans, and the result of a massive viral outbreak, the chosen and monsters, along with pre-war androids and robots.

For a time, the Underlands were considered a place of poverty and death, but the recent rise of the 12 Wardens and the sectors, and the discovery of the new element, Infinium, has given reason enough for Utopia to invade, and the rebels to fight harder. A new war is about to erupt, and this one may prove the end of life as we know it.

Rules

1. No God-modding. You are not all powerful. Any God-modding will receive one warning and a chance to edit. Further god-modding will result in a ban from the RP.

2. All posts must be at least a paragraph, or 4 complete sentences. You will receive a warning if a post is too short.

3. Proper grammar and spelling must be used at all times. IF u post liek this, you will recieve a warning. Further errors will result in a ban from the RP. Dialogue can be written in any way, so long as it is easy to read.

4. Your character has a life, and there will always be something to do. If you do not know what to post, request an event from a GM, do not complain that there is nothing to do.

5. Do not ignore other characters in the RP that address your character. If your character is ignoring someone for the story's sake, then simply state so.

6. Have fun :D

*For simplicity sake, all other parts will be posted in the OOCC

** Profiles will have their own set of rules as well.

JerryEDIT: Approved
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:55:05 PM by Xetroc »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 12:33:09 AM »
RP is Officially Started.

Early in the morning, as the sun rises over the underlands, an old robot is tinkering with a large machine deep underground. He was working all night on it, repairing a couple components that fried out the week before, but with one last twist of his staff, the machines roars to life, and lights begin to turn on around him.

I see you got the power back on.

A larger man approaches the robot, bandages covering him from head to toe. He takes a quick look around. Hope village was dark for a while, and the lights were a good sign that things would be back to normal again.

Indeed it is, Archie, only took a couple hours once we got the right parts together. Now, how about a quick field report...

The two begin to walk. Meanwhile, out in the underlands, a few rebels are locked in fierce combat outside Sector 0's "safe zone." This is just one of many previous Paladin invasions, but seems to have subsided in the past week.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 12:36:58 AM by Cortex J. »

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 12:45:31 AM »
Tanith

"Zhm... Morning already?" The tiny creature rubbed in her eyes. She sat right up on the branch from the tree she climbed yesterday. She watched the rising sun for a moment. "Well, time to fetch some breakfast." She jumped out of the tree floating down as slowly as she can by fluttering her wings with all her might. She took some time to catch her breath before she went to fetch some food. She never took anything with her because she couldn't save any food. So she usually went to a reliable food and water source first before setting up a camp to rest. She picked berries from the brushes and drank some water from the pond nearby. Then she sat at the base of the tree she slept in and ate her fill. In the distance she heard noises of fighting. "Geez, they never give up do they? I better finish up here and get away before I'll get involved..." She was lucky to be only three feet tall, she was hardly noticeable at that size. After she was done eating she went on her way.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:17:38 AM by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 12:54:38 AM »
Felix was slouched on the counter of a bar somewhere in Hark's City. Five empty shot-glasses lying empty around him, he had just gotten back from another day at work.

Felix-"I'll have another."

The bartender gave Felix a disturbing look.

Bartender-"I think you've had enough Felix, go home."

Felix's hand drifted down to his gun holster.

Felix-"I said I'll have another."

The bartender shot him a look of anger and refilled a glass and handed it to him. Felix thanked him sarcastically and downed it in one go. He payed for his drinks and started to hobble out of the bar, he fell over clumsily but quickly got up and stormed out.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Morning| Sunny
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 01:20:11 AM »
Warren
'The lights are on again, I suppose that's a good sign.' Warren thought to himself, lowering his eyes so the glare wouldn't catch him as much. His face was set in a half-grimace, cracked lips drawn tight, but that was as close to serene as Warren ever got.

He wore a dark black coat with the hood pulled up, obscuring all of his face except a few bangs of sandy blonde hair and his luminescent silver eyes. Beneath the cloak he wore a skin tight white t-shirt and and dark black jeans that concealed the tops of his heavy boots. Concealed by the cloak, he had his sword strapped to his back, and the sheaths he wore on both of his arms to hold his daggers were covered by his sleeves. His fighting style was what many considered that of a thief. Concealed, quick, deadly.

His right hand disappeared into his cloak for a second, fingers enclosing around the hilt of his dagger, but it was reassurance. There was no one there, he just needed to feel his weapon. It was the only thing he could trust without a doubt. 'Now to find Archie.'

And with that thought in mind, he seemingly vanished, disappearing underground, concealed in the dark corridors thanks to his clothing.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 01:43:13 AM »
John Anderson

On a normal day in a snowy town in the Sai sector a young makes his way to the local blacksmith. Throwing open the door and walking in John lets out a shout to alert the owner of his entrance.

Hey! Old man have u finished the repairs yet!?

From the back of the store walks out a middle aged man holding a rather cheap looking sword. Resting the sword down on the counter the the blacksmith looked at John rather displeased.

Yeah yeah, Your swords all done. I don't get why u keep caring this thing around this is the fifth time u brought it to me its not gona last much longer even with my repairs. I know you have enough to pay for a new one seeing as how u can pay for my services. Speaking of which?

I know what u mean but i haven't been to Hark city for a while. I guess it wouldn't be that bad an idea to restock.

Taking the sword John drops stack of cash onto the counter.

There that should cover all my pass expenses and then some.

Leaving the man to gleefully count the money John exited the shop  strapping the sword back onto his back. Walking down a path leading southwest to the pit sector John set out for Hark city.

*Sigh* If grenchler skin weren't so tough i wouldn't have to go through the trouble of going all the way down south. to buy another sword.

Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 02:26:37 AM »
Urusu

Urusu was assisting in the fight with the Utopians outside of Sector 0. He was firing at a few Utopian soldiers, dodging a few bullets himself. He fired at a soldier and managed to hit the soldier in a weak spot, effectively killing him/her. However, he soon received fire as well, a bullet piercing his right arm and breaking it. He quickly took cover, cursing as he didn't have time to bring a repair kit when they attacked. He decided to fight anyway, continuing to fire at the Utopian soldiers and robots.

Isaach

Isaach was not too far from Hope Village, having traveled for a few days on foot. He was tired, and wanted to arrive as quickly as possible to Hope Village and join the Rebellion.

Ugh, why did I have to live so far from here. I need to get there soon before I'm Zigarex food...

At the very least he has a few food supplies, but he really needs to get there fast somehow.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 07:15:02 PM »
Archie and Wrench

I believe we should send more soldiers to that sector due to the recent rise of activity, but our resources are stretched thin as it is. We would need to reach out and recruit, but we have no way to accommodate a large force. I am currently awaiting intel from sector 0, which may make this situation a hell of a lot easier. I do have an alternate resource. Warren has shown a lot of promise lately, and I believe it is time for him to do some field work.

Wrench thought it over for a second.

I'll find a mission for him......

Just then, a strange transmission came over one of the radios. It was garbled and hard to interpret it. Wrench placed a hand on it and hacked into the frequency, using his staff as an antenna. The sound of a woman's voice could be heard escaping his mouth.

Please help.... trapped inside......... medicine building......... need assistance......... Black sector.

Wrench removed his hand.

Archie, get Warren, and have Collete and Mike go with him to the Black Sector. Tell them to keep an eye out for a pharmacy, and to find this woman. Time is not a factor.

I'll send a message to Mike to get Collete and some hounds ready, and I'll find Warren myself.

Archie left wrench and sent the message out. As he made his way towards the entrance, he bumped into Warren, his large size making him a literal walking brick wall.

@Lubbies

A couple of mercenaries approached Felix.

Well, well, well. If it isn't my old friend Felix. And look, you're ready to pay me back for that failed mission in Yontela, aren't you? Now, are we going to do this the easy way, or will we have to break a few limbs.

(Lubbies, make up names for them. There are two of them, and they know you personally.)

@Nex as Urusu

A mechanic ran over to his injured comrade. He pulled out a tool kit and began repairing the arm.

Cover me, I can only do a quick fix.

as Isaach

The path ahead is clear, so no trouble should await the monster.

@Yuki

A broken down melony, stripped of it's lead shell, can be seen nearby. It seems to be holding a note of some sort.

(Up to you how you interpret it. If you would like, I can make something up.)

@Humen

You receive a call on your radio.

John, come in John. It's Lance. I need you to get to Hark's sector ASAP. We have a new job to take care of. Get here by nightfall if you can.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 08:25:06 PM by Cortex J. »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 07:47:31 PM »
Felix noticed two men approaching him and he swore under his breath. Tyler Sanders and Peter Wendel. Hiring me and my old 'partner' to do a job in Yontela City. A job that pained Felix to remember.

Jake-Well, well, well. If it isn't my old friend Felix. And look, you're ready to pay me back for that failed mission in Yontela, aren't you? Now, are we going to do this the easy way, or will we have to break a few limbs.

Felix-Hey, I didn't fail, you know who betrayed me and took off with the merchandise. Go find him if you want your money, you won't find it here.

Felix's hand dropped to his waist and he watched them intently in case of any sudden movement. He knew the odds weren't exactly in his favor but he damn well isn't paying them anything. He felt the reassuring bulge of his pistol holster.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2013, 07:52:26 PM »
Felix noticed two men approaching him and he swore under his breath. Tyler Sanders and Peter Wendel. Hiring me and my old 'partner' to do a job in Yontela City. A job that pained Felix to remember.

Jake-Well, well, well. If it isn't my old friend Felix. And look, you're ready to pay me back for that failed mission in Yontela, aren't you? Now, are we going to do this the easy way, or will we have to break a few limbs.

Felix-Hey, I didn't fail, you know who betrayed me and took off with the merchandise. Go find him if you want your money, you won't find it here.

Felix's hand dropped to his waist and he watched them intently in case of any sudden movement. He knew the odds weren't exactly in his favor but he damn well isn't paying them anything. He felt the reassuring bulge of his pistol holster.

Hang on now, no need to get angry. We know about the situation, but payment is payment, no matter what. And by our records, you were the one who took the money up front. So, how about a compromise. You do a favor for us, we forget the whole thing.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
Peter-Hang on now, no need to get angry. We know about the situation, but payment is payment, no matter what. And by our records, you were the one who took the money up front. So, how about a compromise. You do a favor for us, we forget the whole thing.

Felix gritted his teeth.

Felix-What kind of favor?

The last thing he wanted to do was take a job from these two. To him, they were low life scumbags, people who think they're all that and more but they'd rather not get into a fight themselves. This did seem like a good opportunity to strike a deal however.

Felix-You know what, I don't care just give me the job, BUT, my arsenal is running low. I could use a little more heat. I'm also quite hungry so how about lunch?

Felix gave them a sarcastic look.

Felix-I was joking about the lunch...
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 09:52:27 PM »
Peter-Hang on now, no need to get angry. We know about the situation, but payment is payment, no matter what. And by our records, you were the one who took the money up front. So, how about a compromise. You do a favor for us, we forget the whole thing.

Felix gritted his teeth.

Felix-What kind of favor?

The last thing he wanted to do was take a job from these two. To him, they were low life scumbags, people who think they're all that and more but they'd rather not get into a fight themselves. This did seem like a good opportunity to strike a deal however.

Felix-You know what, I don't care just give me the job, BUT, my arsenal is running low. I could use a little more heat. I'm also quite hungry so how about lunch?

Felix gave them a sarcastic look.

Felix-I was joking about the lunch...

Alright then. Head out to Callin's town. We have a guy at the arena that was supposed to send us a shipment of weapons, but he says that he wasn't able to get them. We think he might be holding out on us. A lot of money in arena weaponry, especially with the amount of deaths there. Lot of easy pickings. Go there and teach him not to mess with us. His name is Sampson. Take this...

Peter handed over a lead pipe.

The guy is a chosen, but he has a really lame power. Just don't let him touch you and you'll be fine. As for ammo, you're going to have to do that on your own buddy. As soon as you're done, just send us a radio massage. And don't go easy on this guy, he does some pretty shady things on the side, so you'll be doing a ....service in a way.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 10:06:52 PM »
John Anderson

As John sets out of Sai town to the pit sector he receives a call on his radio.

John, come in John. It's Lance. I need you to get to Hark's sector ASAP. We have a new job to take care of. Get here by nightfall if you can.

Uh sure Lance, I was planning to go anyway. If its as serious as your making it sound I guess I could hire a hound rider in Junk Town.

Putting his radio back into his pocket  John lets out a sigh of displeasure.

I thought I might get a chance to relax in the meadows in Hope's sector after I restocked. But I guess when a jobs gotta be done, best to get it done fast.

Model #52

In the Jagged sector a gang of scavengers has gathered after hearing rumors of a secret stash of untouched machinery from after the great war. After days of searching the group was starting to grow tired of the search with nothing turning up.

I'm getting tired of all this digging! We've been out here for almost a week and all we've found are these worthless monster bones.

Now now we might be able to make a profit off the monsters in Ragnal's sector. But it seems like that rumor was nothing more than that.

You guys! You guys! Scott and Micheal! You'll never believe what they found!

The two men along with the rest of the scavengers follow the ecstatic man to were the discovery was made. When everyone had gathered, from out of a tunnel rest a large rusted robot completely preserved but unable to move. The scavengers mouth gaped open at the surprise of seeing such a machine being untouched even after being trapped inside the rubble.

Yeah we found it back there you wouldn't believe all the robot shells back there. I don't know what happened for how they would've gotten there but I'd say we hit the jack pot.

solar battery charging. Rerouting all back-up power to core restart.

What was that?

I think its coming from the robot.

Don't be ridiculous that things been trapped under this rocks for decades there no way its still online.

Core restart complete. Reactivating online systems in 3..2..1.

Then the robots eyes shined a bright red light and it immediately shot back up extending its sword from out its hand. The robot began looking back and forth trying to understand were he was. He looked at his own body seeing the rust covering body.

Where am I!? Whats going on? Why am I all rusted like this?

The scavengers are speechless the robot that not less than two minutes ago was completely immobile but now was moving back and forth as if it was just pretending to be shut-down.

What the heck! I thought u said the thing was off!

Look it pulled out a weapon!

You don't think it might? Lets get outta here!

But what about the robot shells?

Forget about those we can come back for them later! But that things suppose to date back to the great war with the golems. And if they're anything a like then I suggest we hightail it before it figures out what we were planning to do to it.

The scavengers scurried off after piling into a beat truck, leaving the confused robot all by his lonesome still trying to figure out what was going on.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:27:52 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 10:07:31 PM »
Tanith

At first the tiny creature didn't mind the scrap she saw in the distance. Scraps were littered around the place. They were useful tools if she needed anything for the moment. But at this moment she didn't need anything. She wanted to walk away but then a scrap of paper in the broken robot's hand caught her eye. Curiously she waddled closer to the Melony inspecting the piece of paper. Something was obviously written on it. Carefully Tanith took the piece of paper out of the robot's hand. She read the note shortly. The name it was addressed to didn't say much to her. She decided to store the note underneath one of her scales and maybe by chance find the person the note is addressed to.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
Urusu

The robot nodded, noticing a soldier not far off aiming for them, but Urusu was quicker and shot the soldier with his other arm's gun. The pistol was shot out of his hand, then he was shot by another Rebel.

Thank you, anything can help right about now.

Nexos

Nexos was busy doing nothing. He hasn't been assigned to a mission for a while, and all he had to do was walk around the soldier barracks. He had his communicator ready, that was usually how they called him to missions, but lately his hope for a mission has been dwindling.

Jeez, I don't know why I haven't been called for a mission lately. I don't think I've done anything to anger the superiors. Lately. I seriously need a mission before I get out of shape.

Isaach

After a few more minutes of walking, he finds he made it surprisingly early to what looks like his destination. With a sigh of relief he almost collapsed, but regained his composure. He looked around, a bit confused as to what to do at this point.

Ok, I'm here.... now what? ... ... ... I should have thought this through a bit better.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:48:55 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .