* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon  (Read 37183 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Afternoon| Sunny
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »
Warren
Warren paused for a moment, and then nodded slightly, adjusting his position on the hound. Too the untrained eye it just looked like he was squirming, but to someone who knew what they were looking for his slight change of position meant much more. He'd slid down the hounds back slightly, loosening his feet from the clefts of the saddle that held his foot and patting the middle head of the hound lightly. Taken as a sign of affection by an onlooker, to these war trained mounts it was the sign of danger.

For a short period, they continued in silence, the hounds on high alert. The air was stale, and the pathway they had been walking down would soon end. And with it the lights that, if he guessed correctly, kept the Zigarex off them. And as the street lights faded away in the distance, and they made their way off of the main street, he was proven right.

One of the beastly creatures leaped from the shadows at Collin, snarling and spitting viciously. Warren's reaction was almost instant, his arm flying out, hurling one of his dagger through the air. It hit its mark, striking the monster in between the shoulder blade and throat, and knocking it into the ground. It bounced off the road once, and then fell still. More growls sounded, and with a thought Warren called the dagger back to his hand, and sheathed it in the arm strap, pulling out his sword. Not his weapon of choice, but better for mounted combat.

"Let the games begin."

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 09:26:58 PM »
John Anderson

Riding on top the hound with the rider John passes through Yontela. Passing through the town there were a few people outside rambling strenuosly about something but John was moving to fast to hear. Leaving Yontela moving toward the Jagged sector.

#52 had left the jagged sector following the road to Yontela. Although thinking that going around following the roads would take to long he decided to plan a new course.

Seems like I can reach the factory the fastest if I cut through diagonally north-west of here. I probably wont see many cities on the way but I'm sure I'll find out all i need to know once i get there.

Making that decision #52 walked off the trail to Yontela heading to the center of the underlands.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 02:25:22 AM »
Nexos

He was dropped off by a stealth ship, dropping into the Underlands seemingly unnoticed with two other soldiers. The area was littered with ruined buildings.

So you say they are in this area?

Nexos nodded. If these Rebels are intelligent. They seem to be heading eastward, and this is the only place that's relatively safe that they can pass through. Assuming they are heading East, that is. Now let's search the area, they should be around here somewhere.

Urusu

He made his way into Hope Village without being noticed. He went into a building that was made of scrap metal, which was his own home, taking off his cloak to look at his half-broken arm. It looked like nothing serious, as he took out a repair kit from one of his makeshift drawers and started on repairs.

Isaach

He nodded, looking at the hounds and taking note that they were definitely tame. He went into the back of the kennel and found some bowls and some food, distributing the food in the bowls evenly like instructed.

OK, just feed the hounds and I'll find out what I'm gonna do from here...

Isaach picked up three different stacks of the food and walked out of the back, closing the door behind him with his oddly dexterous tail. He walked to the door to the hounds, but found he couldn't open the door with his tail.

Hey Oscar, can you get the door. My claws are kinda full.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:33:15 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
Felix was walking through the wilderness, he wore a hood over his face to mask his features. Dangerous things lurk in between the sectors. Things that kill first and ask questions later. He was traveling north west in order to get to Callin's Sector quicker but that did mean he could not seek refuge if he were to travel through the night. Sleep was out of the question. By what his map tells him, he should be passing the border of Hark's Sector right about now. He had a clear view of Utopia from here, the floating city had become a reminder to him about his goal. He whispered,

Felix-I'm coming for you.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2013, 11:18:41 PM »
Tanith

When she reached near the edge below the floating Island Tanith looked up. Utopia casted a shadow on the land underneath. The area underneath the Island was dark. It was hard to see what was going on. 'No wonder bandits gather here. It's dark and can be easily used to hide.' She thought to herself. She considered taking a stick from the ground and use it as a torch. But that would mean people would most likely notice her and the light. Causing a fight was the least she wanted. Just her luck to not have grown yet again. She perked her ears to catch information and proceeded to walk on all fours to stay as low as possible. With caution she crept in the darkness below the flying land.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 03:30:03 AM »
@ Blades (You can run the event the way you like, since you're a GM.)

Seven Zigarex made themselves known. Mike opened fired, killing two, and injuring one,his hound taking a more defensive position near Colette. A Zigarex came at her, but she formed a barrier from her clay, deflecting it before launching a spike at it's head. Four remained for the trio.

@ Yuki

A couple of bandits are in sight, and they seem to be guarding some kind of entrance hidden in the mountains of trash.

@ Nex as Isaach

Oscar comes to the monster's aid. The hounds seemed a little restless, but it was because they were hungry.

So, what brings you to the hope sector?

@Humen as 52

A wild hound is seen sleeping in the distance.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 01:21:13 PM »
Isaach

He went inside and started putting down the food evenly to the hounds.

Well I came here to join the Rebellion believe it or not, but as usual my hunch was completely wrong.

He walked out of the kennel and closed the door, the hounds were scarfing down the food.

A few days ago, I was stuck in between some fire power between a few Rebels and Utopians. The Rebels won that one, and I happened to overhear one mentioning the Eastern Sector.

Well, 'overhear' was a bit inaccurate. Climbing behind a broken wall and spying on them was more accurate.

Nexos

They were walking around in the ruins and starting to lose hope in finding them, then Nexos heard a sound and signaled the other two to stop. He unsheathed his sword to wield it in one hand, and held his pistol in the other, scanning the area for movement. The suddenly the area lit up, and a fireball was hurling towards Nexos from one of the buildings.

Ambush!

He rolled out of the way, the fireball making a small explosion. The other two dodged it as well, but then the monster made an appearance behind the two soldiers and was about to attack them, but Nexos was faster and managed to fire about three bullets into it's chest. The monster roared in pain as the lead in the bullets weakened him, and fell to his knees, unable to breathe. One of the soldiers finished him off, but another fireball was thrown right at them. One jumped out of the way, but the other one unfortunately didn't, and was burnt up badly in the chest as a result.

Nexos aimed for the source, but then the human rebel jumped out of the shadows and knocked the pistol out of Nexos' hand with a makeshift weapon. The rebel swung at his head, but Nexos easily dodged and swung at his side with the blunt of his weapon, knocking the wind out of the rebel and causing him to drop his weapon. Nexos then took full advantage and grabbed his arm, swinging the blade down on the rebels head, effectively killing him.

And then there was o-

Then, he was punched in the face by a flaming fist. As a result of his astonishment, he dropped his sword and fell to the ground onto his back. The rebel chosen pinned him down, her fists were literally on fire, and her expression was absolutely livid.

You Utopian scum! I'll make you pay!

She was about to punch him repeatedly, but then she was shot repeatedly in the back by a Utopian soldier. She recoiled in pain, but her fist was still held high, her flames dimming until they stopped. She fell over off of him, dead. Nexos' eyes were wide with shock, but then he shook it off remembering one of the soldiers are injured. He opened his communicator as he got up.

The mission was a success, the Rebels are dead. One of the other soldiers were burnt badly though.

Copy that, we're sending a ship your way along with a medic.

With that, Nexos picked up his weapons and the three of them started walking to one of the pick up points. Nexos, however, couldn't help but look back at the corpse of the rebel chosen, remembering the look of absolute hatred in her face and noticing a burnt mark on his face. He then turned back, knowing he wont forget why they need to exterminate these dangerous rebels.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2013, 09:54:50 PM »

Leaving the trail moving forward to the center of the underlands underneath Utopia #52 saw the shadow of the flying city begin to loom over him. Though the city was magnificent from a distance what lied beneath it was nothing but darkness and a profound sense of depression. Resting off to the side just under the shadow of the city the first live monster #52 had seen in over 100 year stayed there resting its heads.#52 began running an assessment on the creature before him.

Analyzing...
Match Found.
Category: Monster
Species: Fire Hound
Danger Level: Medium
Attack Method: Rush

Hmm guess monsters still roam these lands. I may not understand all that's going on but if those creatures still exist then my mission has yet to end.

#52 let his hand layout flat and the out from the sides of his arm came two blades that snapped together forming a sword around his hand. As a handle formed in his palm attaching both blades. #52 began to run towards the hound picking up speed but still keeping his movements light. When he was a couple feet away from the beast he leaped in the air. Keeping his sword facing down #52 let it impale the the central head straight into the ground beneath it. The other two heads had awoken and were startled by the sudden attack the lead in the sword weakened their body leaving them unable to back away from the mechanical hunter. Bringing the sword up from the ground the sword split in half swinging from the sides went clean through the two other hounds head locking back into place inside of his arm. the other two heads slid off the body as it dropped now lifeless.

Man, I feel like I stalled a bit on the retraction. I'm gonna need a couple repairs when I get back.

Taking a self assessment of his current condition #52 continued into the darkness from the shadow of the flying city above him.

John Anderson

John riding on top of the hound John passed through the Jagged Sector finally approaching Hark's City. John could see the large metallic walls in the distance and the columns of smoke rising over top them from the factories inside the city. Within a few minutes John was outside of the gates to Hark City hoping off the hound stretching out his back.

Thanks again for the ride. Guess I'll see you around next time i need to get around from Junk City.

As long as you got the cash to pay for it. You can count on us hound riders to get you around.

Saying that the hound rider turned back and began running back on top his hound back to the Jagged Sector. John on the other hand began to walk toward the city gates examining his wallet.

*sigh* At this rate i wont have enough to stay at one of the inns here. Guess i better go see Lance and get this job over with. I sure hope the pays good or i might starve.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 10:00:57 PM »
Felix

Felix just entered Callin's sector. He headed towards the city to search for Sampson. He apparently fought in some kind of arena, that can't be too hard to find. I'll start there and hopefully I'll get lucky and this wont take too long. It wasn't long till he found a large coliseum type building made of scrap metal and rubble. He neared the building, he put his hand on his gun holster for confidence and entered the building.

Jake

Jake had been sparring with another rookie paladin for half an hour. His sparring partner was exhausted but Jake hadn't even broken sweat yet, he was just playing with this guy. The novelty wore off and he decided to finish him. Jake lunged at him clumsily and his opponent blocked him and threw him to the floor, the rookie grinned widely.

Rookie-I honestly thought you would be harder.

Jake shot a glare of pure enjoyment at the rookie. A voice could be heard from behind his opponent.

?-mmkay yeah whatever you say.

The rookie turned around to see Jake smiling at him. He just stared at Jake wide eyed. Jake swiftly took his arm and twisted it till he could feel it strain. The rookie yelped in pain and pleaded for him to stop. Jake threw him to the floor.

Jake-In a world full of monsters, expect the unexpected.

This is what he assigned to do, train the new recruits. It was pathetic, he knows that he has the potential to actually DO something.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:10:20 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 10:24:32 PM »
Felix

Felix just entered Callin's sector. He headed towards the city to search for Sampson. He apparently fought in some kind of arena, that can't be too hard to find. I'll start there and hopefully I'll get lucky and this wont take too long. It wasn't long till he found a large coliseum type building made of scrap metal and rubble. He neared the building, he put his hand on his gun holster for confidence and entered the building.

Jake

Jake had been sparring with another rookie paladin for half an hour. His sparring partner was exhausted but Jake hadn't even broken sweat yet, he was just playing with this guy. The novelty wore off and he decided to finish him. Jake lunged at him clumsily and his opponent blocked him and threw him to the floor, the rookie grinned widely.

Rookie-I honestly thought you would be harder.

Jake shot a glare of pure enjoyment at the rookie. A voice could be heard from behind his opponent.

?-mmkay yeah whatever you say.

The rookie turned around to see Jake smiling at him. He just stared at Jake wide eyed. Jake swiftly took his arm and twisted it till he could feel it strain. The rookie yelped in pain and pleaded for him to stop. Jake threw him to the floor.

Jake-In a world full of monsters, expect the unexpected.

This is what he assigned to do, train the new recruits. It was pathetic, he knows that he has the potential to actually DO something.

Felix

The area around you is buzzing with excitement, and new match is about to begin. Tickets are free for this one, as it's a special endorsement for the arena.

Jake

Jake's quartermaster approaches him.

You have new orders. Higher ups decided to give you a second chance. This time, you're going to succeed, or you'll be on bathroom duty for the rest of your life. Now, get to a dropship and head out to the junk village. Intel believes that one of the inventors is making a new weapon. Retrieve it for us, and any blueprints you find.

He hands his soldier the mission file.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 11:57:01 PM »
John Anderson

Watching the sun still high in the skies John decided to walk through the gates into Hark City. Seeing as how it was still day time John passed the local attractions heading straight for the mercenary H.Q assuming Lance would still be in. Going into the building its was pretty packed for the afternoon. There were groups of different mercenaries pairing up for their assignments and going over the details. John headed straight for Lance's office barging in without a care.

Oi! Lance whats this job you find so important and do you think i could get paid up front.

After slaying the sleeping beast walked into the darkness cast by Utopia. It was becoming difficult to see forcing #52 to turn on his night vision. What became visible were heaps and landfills full of junk and trash. Truly a grotesque site to behold but it doesn't seem to bother #52 much at all. In fact finding it to his convenience #52 picks up some sheet metal from one of the piles curling it to a pointed cylinder and putting it in his ammo cartridge for his gun for later use.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2013, 02:23:48 PM »
John Anderson

Watching the sun still high in the skies John decided to walk through the gates into Hark City. Seeing as how it was still day time John passed the local attractions heading straight for the mercenary H.Q assuming Lance would still be in. Going into the building its was pretty packed for the afternoon. There were groups of different mercenaries pairing up for their assignments and going over the details. John headed straight for Lance's office barging in without a care.

Oi! Lance whats this job you find so important and do you think i could get paid up front.

Lance was cleaning his gun when John walked in. He placed down the part he was working on.

Hark just sent an all points bulletin to every mercenary in the underlands. He's worked out some kind of treaty with Ragnal, and wants a large shipment of weapons delivered to that sector. The thing is, the shipment is so large, the route has been altered to run directly under Utopia to get it there swiftly, but everyone knows that area is dotted with bandits, scavengers, and a whole assortment of nasty things.

He paused, took a look at a fly buzzing around, and with quick reflexes, pinned it to a wall with a throwing knife.

That was getting annoying. Anyhow, Hark is paying big for this job. I'm sure you seen the other mercs preparing. We're looking at about a thousand a piece, plus a new HQ in Ragnal. I know the other solo mercs will try to muscle their way in on this, so we might see a lot of action. Here...

He handed John a small stack of cash.

Get yourself ready, we leave in the evening, and should get to Ragnal by nightfall, possibly tomorrow morning depending on how things go.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2013, 10:10:55 PM »
Felix

The arena was having a free promotional match. Felix could not find Sampson as he didn't know what he looked like so he decided to get a free ticket and maybe get a clue to what he looked like after the match. He took his seat and waited for the match to begin.

Jake

Jake smiled and thanked the quartermaster. He will not fail Utopia this time, he will not be made a joke of anymore. He got to his room and retrieved his sword from its case. He hadn't used it for a few weeks now but it felt natural to grip the soft leather handle again. He headed to the hanger. As he got there he approached the dropship, a soldier approached him. Jake groaned.

Riley-What are you doing here Jake, trainees don't get trained by themselves y'know.

Jake-I guess they don't, take over for me won't ya?

Riley's smile faded.

Riley-Listen up, you can go back to your rookies and let a real paladin take over.

Jake's anger rose, he wanted to hit him... Alot but he should just ignore him.

Jake-Nice chat but I have work to do.

He approached the dropship and was ready to leave.

Grafics Cat <3

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2013, 11:08:20 PM »
Tanith

Just in time Tanith noticed she heard voices. Possibly bandits talking. She remained low on the ground keeping her ears perked to pick up information. Perhaps they had the data the note was written about. If they had it, all she had to do is sneak by them. In the distance she heard mechanical movements. "A robot...?" She whispered unheard. She decided to stay out of trouble. From the laboratory she knew robots don't have feelings and will always follow their programming. So she decided to remain still until she knows what the robot's objectives are. Her legs were tired of walking and she wasn't in the best position to run away on a pile of junk hoping not to touch any lead.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013, 01:25:28 AM »
Urusu

He soon finished repairs, testing his arm by doing swings and other motions with it. Satisfied with the repairs, he put up his repair kit and hid it. Though Hope Village was mostly peaceful, he knew that a thief could possibly sneak into Hope Village and possibly into his own home. He decided the best thing to do, for now, was to put on his other cloak and walk around town, he might be able to find something to help with. And with that, he put his cloak on and walked out the door for a walk.

Nexos

His team was picked up by a transport, there was a medic as was explained in the communicator. The medic immediately went to treat the soldiers burns as the ship went off for Utopia, and explained he'll be out of action for a least two days after examining the burns. Nexos nodded, just glad that the Rebels are eliminated and that there are no death's on his side.

I'll need to be more careful from now on, not only did I endanger the others, I also almost died myself... you can do better than this Nexos, get a hold of yourself. But jeez, this is gonna look pretty bad on the report.
. . .