* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Poisoned Utopia Remastered  (Read 14711 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
[OOCC] Poisoned Utopia Remastered
« on: September 10, 2013, 03:17:29 am »
Any and all out of character Discussions will be held here. All additional RP details are here as well, and will be divided into sections on this post. If any change is made, it will be added here.

GM- Cortex J
Sub Gm- Blades

Locations

*Note: The following are the locations in the RP. Traveleing between each sector takes one post, and traveleing to the town of that sector requires another post. For example, if going from Sai town to Junk Village, you post a total of three times. One for exiting Sai town, one fro traveling to Pit Sector, and one for traveling to Junk Village.

Northern Underlands- Colder than the other areas of the underlands, this place experiences snowfall every once in a while.

+ Sai Sector- A small trading town is located here, called Sai. The surrounding area is covered in a large amount of snow as this sector is further north along the border. The town contains many kinds of merchants, as well as a medical center and blacksmith.

+ Pit Sector- located southwest of the said sector, this area contains a large crater that is believed to be the blast zone for the first strain of the virus. Junk Village is located within the crater, and as the name suggests, is mostly made of junk and scrap. Scavengers and machine workers live here, and the surrounding area is littered with piles of junk left behind by Utopia.

+ Sector 0- Located Southeast of the Sai Sector. An old lab complex is stationed here, protected by a few Golem. The rest of the landscape is dotted with broken transport vehicles and robots. Scavengers can be found here constantly.

West Underlands Abandoned buildings dot the landscape here.

+Callin's Sector- Mayor Callin's town, located to the far west along the border, is the main location of this sector. Inside is an arena in which people go to for fame and fortune, and is one of the few places that has actual laws. The area itself is located by a large mountain, which brings a nice breeze to the area.

+Wetlands- Located northeast of Callin's Sector, this area has high levels of rainfall from the increased cloud coverage from the north. Marsh Town is at the center, and the people here have made a living fishing for Mudskitters, the local edible monsters. This place is muddy.

+ Yontela Sector- Southeast of Callin's Sector, this area is mostly home to the poverty stricken people of the Underlands. They have settled into the rundown buildings of the countries old capitol, Yontela City. The surrounding area is almost as barren as the city, and few outsiders ever come here due to the rumors of thieves roaming the lands.

Eastern Underlands A natural area that consists of vast, open lands.

+ Hope Sector- Located far east of the Underlands, along the border, this place is home to the hidden rebel base. The town here is managed by Archie, and the laws here are meant to protect the citizens. The surrounding area is a vast meadow, which is said to bring Hope to all that travel through here.

+ Ragnal's Sector- Northwest of the Hope Sector, this sector also recieves rainfall from the north. There is a lakeside town here, known as Ragal's Town, and High Overlord Ragnal rules with an iron fist. The town is known for the large amount of robots here, and houses a medical clinic and Robotics factory. Ragnal's Laws apply here, and only here.

+ Black Sector- Southwest of Hope Sector, this area is well known as a literal concrete jungle. A variety of monsters live here, and no town lies here due to the high activity. The buildings that dot the landscape are mostly abandoned, but few dare to enter.

Southern Underlands Hot and humid area, this area has a natural mountain landscape.

+Hark's Sector- At the very south of the Underlands, this area belongs to Hark. The City of Hark is a great place to gain some new weaponry, but at a high price. The sector is mostly home to Humans, and is not as welcoming to monsters and chosen. The landscape is protected by large walls.

+Jagged Sector- Northwest of Hark's Sector, this place is inhospitable due to the sharp rocks that litter the terrain. The one path that leads between Hark and Yontela is known to have rock slides.

+Deadzone Sector- Only the worst of the worst live here, and this is located Norheast of Hark's sector. The City of Doom is located here, and only exiles make a home here. They are in a constant power struggle with each other.

Utopia

The flying city flying above the center of the the country. The looming shadow leaves the area below dark, and junk accumulates here as well. Scavengers can be found all around here, and multiple paths are found that lead to the many bordering sectors. The only way in is by Airship, and only those that are worthy are allowed. Utopia has the best technology of the country, and the citizens are generally happy.

Events system

All events will be taken care of by the GM's. There are two kinds of events, side stories, and mini flips:

A side story is a quest that you and a GM work together on for your character. This is purely for roleplay reasons, but not too many can go on at once.

A mini flip is the coin flip event system. Simply request here in the OOCC that you would like something to happen, and the GM will use a coin flip to determine if that event is good or bad. These are small events that only affect the story in a small way.

Getting two out of three heads guarantees something good, while tails means something bad. Three heads means a very good event, while three tails means very bad.

Please use these to your advantage, but don't overdo it as well.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:24:26 pm by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Poisoned Utopia Remastered
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 03:46:32 am »
I am most likely in. Will let you know within the next two days. The time I allow myself to be on the computer is almost up today, otherwise I'd read over your post more thoroughly and confirm.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 06:35:48 am »
Hmm when I thought about being in poison utopia i thought about being a robot but i forget what that rovor did =~=
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 06:55:51 am »
Well, everyone has time to read it over and decide whether or not they want to join. I know a few people that do. Humen, robots can do anything, but are limited to their programming. Androids act like human's, but are synthetic beings, so their programming is flexible, though there is always something they can't go against, no matter how hard they try.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 08:20:59 am »
Would there be the possibility for me to wait for the RP to actually start for me to decide whether or not I would want to join? Or will we fill up on profiles by the time it actually gets started?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 01:38:00 pm »
Yes, it is. I don't think I'll recieve a flood of profiles, so there might be room.

Offline BrodyMason

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 04:11:17 am »
I'm not in. Looks really cool! Just have a lot of work to do suddenly.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 02:38:29 pm »
That is fine. I know how work can get. Looks like Jerry can't log on again so we have a ton of time, especially for those that want to join and figure out their profiles, and for me and blades to refine it before launch. If anyone has a question, pm me first and I will get back to you within the day.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 05:37:45 pm »
I'm ready to send in a profile, just waiting for the RP approval =)

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 06:00:42 pm »
Go ahead and send it so I can review it. It's good to have some feedback before we get started.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 07:16:18 pm »
yuki works fast o3o
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 07:25:38 pm »
Indeed she does. Little note about unique monsters, in the profile section, it says unique monsters were once human, so if you send a unique monster profile, it must be humanoid. You can say they were mutated from the first strain of virus, or were born with a mutation that gradually got worse, for example, Zack was born with small tusks and tough skin, and as he got older, he resembled a bipedal elephant and gained insane strength and carries a fire hydrant like a weapon. Something along those lines.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 08:29:37 pm »
I'll try and join this :I and hopefully not get kicked in the first 3 posts.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 08:51:14 pm »
You have gottenn better at this, and everyone is welcome, at least until we fill up. ;)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 09:02:45 pm »
I shouldve saved a copy of my message in a apart folder. o3o;

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.