Pokémon Discussion > Games

Feebas breeding/Ditto capture question

(1/1)

TerryE:
I'm really frustrated and require some guidance here. First of all, I worked my wenis off catching Feebas in my Ruby version. Then I went through the elite four MULTIPLE TIMES WITHOUT AN EXP. SHARE to level up Feebas. I leveled it to lvl 40 and it STILL doesn't evolve. So I migrate it into my Diamond version, level it up ten times, stuff it with blue poffins til' it can't eat anymore, level it up twice and win two beauty contests with it and Feebas STILL DOESN'T EVOLVE.

I have the National Dex and know where to catch Ditto in Diamond. The problem is I can't get Ditto to appear (my first question is how do I get Ditto to appear). My other question is if I breed said Feebas with Ditto, will the offspring's base beauty stat reflect the parent Feebas'?

Tickles:
For ditto, you need to use the poke radar on route 218. That is the only way to make it appear, and even then it is a slim chance, so you just need to keep trying.

As for Feebas, you need to max out the beauty stat, and the only way to do so is with HIGH quality blue poffins. You can't feed it anything other than high quality ones. I suggest using these guides to help you.

Poffin Guide (To see what berries you need)

Poffin Calculator (To help you design the perfect poffin for your poke)

Now, you can always go with an Action replay or Gameshark and use the code to always have a high quality poffin, but only use these as a last resort as it can crash your game. (Some weird bug in the coding)

I can't seem to find anything about breeding, but I'm going to say that no, the extra stats are not transferred over with breeding seeing as those statistics are very game specific. Contests only exist in R/S/E and D/P/Pl. You can, however, get ditto, get multiple feebas, then work on your poffin making, feed them only the highest quality blue poffins possible, then level up. It may take a while, but it can be done. I hope this helps.

TerryE:
I've already used the Pokeradar to search for Ditto on route 218, but i'm willing to do it again (but with a larger quantity of patience). I'll look into these so called "high-quality" poffins you speak of. Guess i'll be hunting for Wiki berries... Thanks for the help Cortex  :)

Tickles:

--- Quote from: TerryE on October 10, 2013, 06:16:00 PM ---I've already used the Pokeradar to search for Ditto on route 218, but i'm willing to do it again (but with a larger quantity of patience). I'll look into these so called "high-quality" poffins you speak of. Guess i'll be hunting for Wiki berries... Thanks for the help Cortex  :)

--- End quote ---

Anytime. Let me know how that goes. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version