* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90124 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Noon|Sunny
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 10:47:23 PM »
Yume Tsuki

The guy didn't plan on leaving. So Yume was about to stand up and leave. But he wasn't planning on letting her go so he grabbed her wrist. "Leaving already? Don't think so." "Let me go." She was tugging but he wouldn't let go. He stared at her bracelet for a moment and just grinned. Yume was afraid but starting to get angry at the same time. "I told you to let go." The guy looked Yume in her eyes and whispered with a cocky grin. "You're one of those aren't you. Looks like I got a good catch this time." The girl snapped, kicking him in the face making him let go of her. "chansey off. I'm not some kind of toy you own, and especially not for a random person." She said with the same monotone voice.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 11:41:08 PM »
Ash and Misty
Misty turned left onto on the next intersection they came up to, glancing at Efialtes and Nexalas in the rear-view mirror. One was staring into space with a terrified look on his face, muttering something about a will, and the other was gripping the side of his seat tightly, face flushed. "Oh, man up you two. my driving's not that bad." She looked Ash for confirmation, and he glanced at the two in the backseats.

"Other than how you grinded the shift," he cast a mournful glance at the shift, as if apologizing to the inanimate object. "I'd say you did alright." Neither realized just how many times they'd broken the speed limit, or drifted onto the wrong side of the road. "Of course, I can't expect a very strong stomach from Nexalas. He is sort of weak. And has stomach probably still hurts from that last time we battled."

Misty snickered, and pulled, unbuckling her seat belt and stepping out of the car. "We're here."

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 12:08:38 AM »
Luke and Kat

"You can't seriously be thinking about this,"Kat said as she paced around the kitchen. "I mean, not only is astral fighting against the law, but this is underground astral fighting! Do you realize how dangerous this is?"

"Relax Kat," Luke replied coolly, "I'll be fine. I am the reigning champ, after all."

"That's exactly what I'm worried about," she responded quickly. "People are going to recognize you down there, and everyone's going to want a shot at the champion. This is insane! What if the cops show up?"

Luke bit his lip, Kat had a point. After all, all of these people gathering in the Industrial District, of all places, could attract a ton of unwanted attention. The lure of being able to battle was almost too much for Luke though, as after pondering for a little, he said, "Then I'll come up with something then. Come on, Kat, you know how much battling means to me. I can't just pass this up."

Everything was silent for a moment, but then Kat eventually spoke. "Fine," she said, "but I'm coming with you."
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 12:14:02 AM »
Nexalas

When the car stopped, Nexalas quickly got out of the car and glared at the other two, but didn't say anything. Then he sighed and walked inside the ice cream shop. As soon as he stepped in, though, he saw a girl kicking a guy in the face and telling him off. He raised an eyebrow and decided to listen in to see whats happening, all while walking towards the counter to avoid attention.

In the span of one second, there's already a fight and its not between me and Ash. This is an interesting change.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Late Afternoon|Sunny
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 12:45:34 AM »
After the car had stopped, Efialtes could be seen leaping out of the car, and collapsing on the ground. 'OH HOW I MISSED YOU SWEET DEAR GROUND' He proceeded to stay on said ground, until he remembered why he even got in the car in the first place. He quickly got up, and went into the restaurant, buzzing past the slow moving Nexalas, and towards the somewhat line less counter,   staring the overhead menu as he walked towards the counter.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 02:01:21 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash laughed at Efialtes stunt, stepping onto the sidewalk. "I didn't think I was gonna die once, if it's any help." Misty started to smile, and then Ash continued. "I mean, you drive like a girl. That's bad, but girls don't get people killed in car crashes. Guys do, because we know how to live. We're not afraid to speed up for fun" Normally, the redhead would have gotten annoyed at the statement, and argued about it, but there was something behind it. He was trying to make a joke about death, trying to lighten the burden he'd been bearing for two weeks.

"Yeah, that might be true," Misty conceded, "I mean it is scientifically proven woman live longer than men on average." Then she walked into the parlor, leaving Ash to stare at the door, before quickly following. 'What was that about?' He wondered, catching up to her. She never got upse-'I'm so stupid!'

He grabbed her arm, his jacket riding up, revealing his bracelet. "Myst, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up, I know it's still sensitive for you..." He was talking about her parents, of course. They'd died in a car crash nearly eight years ago, but it still bothered her when she got near cars, and Ash joking about his driving getting him killed had opened the wound. She'd always warned him to be careful, never to drive when he was tired, or drunk. She couldn't handle another loss.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 02:08:36 AM »

Dagen

Dagen noticed an oddly loud couple walk in. The woman was kind of cute, but the guy seemed a bit scrawny for her. He noticed his bracelet though, and said from his table. "Sucks about the tournament, huh? We can't have a good old fashioned fight because of the GFA." He made a small smile, and he needed some company.

Salvador

Sal was waiting patiently for the night. It's been a while since new recruits were accepted into the underground, and he enjoyed fresh meat. Being a lone wolf was hard, but newbies always made up for it with their ambition. They would know soon this wasn't a child's game.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2013, 02:29:34 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash was quite for a moment when he heard the stranger talk, then he chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hehe, I wouldn't know. Never played in the GFA." Without waiting for a response, he turned to Misty and muttered something about grabbing food, and she should stay and talk to the guy since she was in the GFA. Then he hurried over to the counter to order.

Misty reached out her hands, wanting to chase after him, then sighed. She did suppose he needed some time alone. So, she continued the conversation the stranger, a man with odd silver hair wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans, had started. "I think it was a good reason. The past champions are dying, but the death of Daylin was a blow to the elders of the community. Do you have any idea what he did in his youth?" She slide into the booth he was sitting at, shooting Ash one last glance.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 02:35:38 AM »
'I never really paid attention to that stuff. Never really interested me what the big times were doing outside the tourneys. All that mattered to me was beating them, now I will never have that chance." He ate the rest of his cone, but still felt a little hungry. Ice cream was not a very filling meal, especially a cheap cone that was finished in a couple bites.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 02:44:09 AM »
Ash and Misty
"He saved the world. Daylin Hakima was part of the first illegal battle, and if he wouldn't have won, we wouldn't be sitting here today. An astral with extremely dark energy had corrupted its fighter, and was slowly breaking through o the real world. When the current champion, Stan Masters, attempted to stop him he lost. And then came Daylin and Garlock. No one really knows how they did it, because as soon as the battle was over Daylin collapsed, his body unable to handle the shock, according to doctors." Misty ranted, spewing everything she had learned from Daylin himself. If Dagen ever looked into it, he'd see she knew more than she should have, but she didn't care. "During those illegal battles he lost his brother, his friend, and many other fellow battlers. He was the survivor of a generation of battlers."

Misty paused her ranting as Ash waved at her from the line, and then pointed at Dagen. "He wants to know what you want to eat. He saw you had only had a small cone, and if he's buying us food he doesn't want us to eat in front of you." She paused, taking one last glance at him. "He also says don't worry about the money, he has more than enough."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 02:49:45 AM »
"That clears up a lot then. Never knew about any of that." He lazily stretched and yawned. "Oh, I'll have a butterscotch cone, thanks." He turned back to the girl. He seemed more interested in the conversation now. "So, any idea what happened to Stan Masters? Did he die like the others?" He was flexing a bit, not to be flirty, but to make sure the ice cream isn't affecting him too much. Yep, still lean and fit, just the way he likes to be.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 03:06:55 AM »
Ash and Misty
Misty nodded, mouthing to Ash to get the butterscotch cone. Then she turned back to the man. "Stan never confirmed or denied it, but it's rumored he lost his astral. Either way, he retired from battling. He became an astral researcher, and Daylin was crowned champion. He went undefeated for nearly twenty years, until, well, this." She teared up for a second, but quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand. "I never caught your name. Mine's Misty, and the boy I came in with is Ash."

At that moment Ash arrived at the table, precariously balancing two trays, one on each hand. He laid them down onto the table, and then slid in beside Misty. "Geez, a guy can't even introduce himself." He pulled two burgers from a bag, handing one to Misty and one to Dagen. "Sorry if I didn't get you what you wanted, I'm not as good at lip reading as Myst." With the apology out of the way, he passed him a large cup of Coca Cola and a container of fries. "If you don't want it, I can get you something else."

Misty, meanwhile, sighed. "Ash, I said Butterscotch cone, not burger and cola." Sometimes, he made the stupidest mistake.

Ash went red for a second, and went to stand up. "Sorry, I'm not good at it Myst! I don't have you weird lip reading super power!" He looked at Dagen. "Sorry, I'll go get you one if you want."

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 03:09:20 AM »
Soul

Walking aimlessly about town, Soul's mind was pinned to thoughts of the letter he had received. "It's obviously a big event. Astral fighting is illegal again, and all legal arenas are shut down. Whoever's orchestrating this entire operation was hurt by the shutdown, and they want it gone. So, with how big this seems, how possible is it for anyone who shouldn't know to find out about it?" He stopped at the corner of the sidewalk, and pressed the button to cross. A shiny sports car turned from the way he was headed, and pulled into a nearby ice cream shop, which seemed to be pretty buzzing.

His stomach growled, notifying him that even though he had skipped dinner at home, he still needed sustenance. "Not going into that ice cream place. Too many people. Not to mention that a brain freeze won't exactly help me think." He turned a bit further and looked past the parlor towards a place titled Wendy McKings. "Not exactly gourmet, but my stomach would rather turn in on itself than wait any longer." Soul crossed the street, and walked past the busy ice cream parlor. Inside was quite the assortment of people: a boy around his age with a nice looking hat; a younger boy with very messy hair; a third boy, also about his age, with long hair and a think jacket; a girl a bit older than him, with short red hair, sitting with a college aged guy with white hair; and a blonde girl, also a bit older than him, kicking a guy to the ground, ("As long as it's not my problem, it's not my business either.").

He continued to the burger shop, and got a cheeseburger with mustard. He stepped outside and leaned against the wall, unwrapping his dinner. What he found resembled something you would find at the end of a production line, with all the ingredients carelessly slapped together. "Well, what can you expect. Like I told myself, not exactly gourmet." As he took his first bite, he used his thoughts to distract himself from the taste. His eyes turned to the sync band that was looped around his left wrist, and he thought, "How could the entirety of Astral Battles have resulted in what it has today: everyone who's everyone has an Astral, and everyone who still wants in is a criminal for it. He crumpled his wrapper and threw it in the trashcan, then pulled out his phone. "Not time yet. Wish there was another way to pass the time than wait."
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 04:09:07 AM »
Ash and Misty
Misty nodded, mouthing to Ash to get the butterscotch cone. Then she turned back to the man. "Stan never confirmed or denied it, but it's rumored he lost his astral. Either way, he retired from battling. He became an astral researcher, and Daylin was crowned champion. He went undefeated for nearly twenty years, until, well, this." She teared up for a second, but quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand. "I never caught your name. Mine's Misty, and the boy I came in with is Ash."

At that moment Ash arrived at the table, precariously balancing two trays, one on each hand. He laid them down onto the table, and then slid in beside Misty. "Geez, a guy can't even introduce himself." He pulled two burgers from a bag, handing one to Misty and one to Dagen. "Sorry if I didn't get you what you wanted, I'm not as good at lip reading as Myst." With the apology out of the way, he passed him a large cup of Coca Cola and a container of fries. "If you don't want it, I can get you something else."

Misty, meanwhile, sighed. "Ash, I said Butterscotch cone, not burger and cola." Sometimes, he made the stupidest mistake.

Ash went red for a second, and went to stand up. "Sorry, I'm not good at it Myst! I don't have you weird lip reading super power!" He looked at Dagen. "Sorry, I'll go get you one if you want."

"it's not problem, really." He was pretty hungry, and that ice cream was the first thing he has eaten all day. He set the meal out in front of him. "Name's Dagen." He took a good bite from the burger. It tasted amazing, even if it was fast food. "Thanks pal, I mean, Ash. And thank you Misty." He took a second bite and came up with a question. "So, do you two battle? I've been meaning to give my astral a try. It's been hard to find battling partners though."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 04:28:17 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash was the first to respond, through a mouth full of hamburger. "I... I do, but I'm on break, I guess you could say." He seemed reluctant to talk about it, lowering the edge of his cap to shield his face, and looking away from Dagen. His mind would be too clouded to battle now, and he wasn't inhuman like other astrals, he was just smart. He was fast enough, and strong enough, but Link, in the end, was superhuman, not inhuman like most.

Misty glanced at Ash for a second, before turning towards Dagen. "It's nice to meet you Dagen. And yes, I do battle. I participated in last years GFA tournament." She didn't mention how she had ranked, or that she had been doing rather well before she randomly dropped out, nor did Ash mention that he was part of the underground circuit, and the leader of a gang. The man seemed nice enough, but they couldn't trust a complete stranger.