* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Just an idea. About pokemon move limit.  (Read 8515 times)

Offline Voltorb8

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
Just an idea. About pokemon move limit.
« on: November 19, 2013, 03:37:58 am »
Just an idea. How about make it you can have as much pokemon moves' as you want. I haven't watched pokemon in a while, but I don't think that a pokemon has only four moves. And how do you fit all the moves' on one part of the screen?! Well, make the moves listed only showing four at a time. And you can scroll up and down for other moves.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: Just an idea. About pokemon move limit.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 03:49:11 am »
Just an idea. How about make it you can have as much pokemon moves' as you want. I haven't watched pokemon in a while, but I don't think that a pokemon has only four moves. And how do you fit all the moves' on one part of the screen?! Well, make the moves listed only showing four at a time. And you can scroll up and down for other moves.

That would make for a lot of OP combos, and we already addressed this. Please search before you post a topic.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Voltorb8

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 04:10:42 am »
I was to lazy to search for it. But will my exact idea be in? Just asking.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 04:15:24 am »
No, it will not. Again, if we did that, there would be tons of overpowered combinations. Put it this way, four moves is the limit for a reason. It makes you choose wisely, and form a strategy. If we allowed a poke to use all the moves it learns, or even more than that, you toss strategy out the window, and basically make the game less fun. Four moves only. No exceptions.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 04:44:52 pm »
It isn't that hard to find anything on this forum. Be it about game features or previous suggestions being made. It would save you and us some time to first look up if your suggestion is already made or already implemented in the game features since it won't take time waiting for an answer.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 08:06:40 pm »
/locked

Please search before asking. For instance, I believe that this post sums the issues well enough, and you can read on for what's been discussed after that. I don't mean that this will be how things will be in PU, but this is the discussion that went on back then and I don't think that more should be added, not until the way (new or old way) is tested for a while and there's a real need to change the way it would be working then.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...