Off-Topic Discussions > Other Chat

Site feels dead

<< < (2/2)

Roloc:
Then people are more then welcome to get on our balance server and talk to us there. There are 2-3 admins that get on the balance server regularly, myself included. I'm way more active on our balance server then I am here on the forums. Though I do check the forums often. You don't need to be good at competitive play to get on our balance server. Just get on make a team with out balanced pokes and have some fun battles and chat with us.

Pokemon Online takes like 1-6 mins to download depending on your type of internet and isn't hard on your PC, no reason anyone shouldn't be able to get it.

zylonnick:
I have not been active for a couple of months due to a tight schedule (exams, internship, sports, coaching etc). But I'll start my PU job (balancing) back when I've studied gen VI's new mechanics and pokémon.

BTW, congratz to Roloc and Mis Wednessday. I's a bit late but the baby looks adorable :)

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Ponge on February 10, 2014, 09:40:48 PM ---I have not been active for a couple of months due to a tight schedule (exams, internship, sports, coaching etc). But I'll start my PU job (balancing) back when I've studied gen VI's new mechanics and pokémon.

BTW, congratz to Roloc and Mis Wednessday. I's a bit late but the baby looks adorable :)

--- End quote ---
Thank you Ponge =w=

TerryE:
I haven't been on the balance server in months (having no pc of my own to play on), but I know that the balance server the most active "component" of the site. Can't wait for the next update and the open beta is looming over our heads.

It's just when you see that the development feed's last post was in August 2013, it really makes one feel as though the project is dead.

I also know that the open beta will be delayed due to the balancing of the new Gen VI pokemon. Patience is key.

I appreciate the entire PU team for all they've done, because they're not getting paid to do this. They devote hours of their own time into this project, and sometimes they haven't been given credit when credit is due. They have lives they have to attend to and can't just leave that to work on PU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version