* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: ALERT! PU NEEDS MOTIVATION!  (Read 58715 times)

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
Re: ALERT! PU NEEDS MOTIVATION!
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2014, 02:03:59 am »

Of course! He's going to speak English and Spanish C: and Humen, Idk he's just been losing it slowly xD he's got like an old man hairstyle xD
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2014, 12:28:45 am »
Hello to all. I was actually worried about this site because every time I tried to enter for the past month, it kept saying 404. Glad to see that it's still alive. Honestly though, this site is by far the best PKMN MMO site I've been on, and the game isn't even out! When I first got here, I didn't really say much. I normally read the chats of topics to get some laughs. Shortly a month after, I ran across a topic that intrigued me enough to join it. it was called "The Dark Ones". next thing everyone knew, i was all over the place, and started making my own topics(even though they died quickly). that alone kept me here, the anticipation of an MMO that actually used data similar to the actual game was a bonus. I still think that everyone who has decided to help with this project shouldn't give up on it. even if life throws curveballs, any help that they give brings this site one step closer to mass success. So don't give in just yet. you still can finish walking your path.

Apologies for it being long, late, or off topic.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2014, 08:57:22 pm »
I don't know if this helps but i really want to beat all of you with an ninetales in this mmo so badly right now. CONTINUE THE PROJECT. THE MMO MUST GO ON. REWARD IS ME I KNOW SURF! :D
Havn't be active because of school work. >.>
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2014, 09:57:24 pm »
Um, hi guys.

Been away for a while due to work related things taking a bit more of my time; this time of the year is the 'busy season' and two weeks ago, I was a crash course for a certification of ISO 27001 (Now I'm a certified ISO 27001:2013 implementer and auditor!). Last week was a bit hectic with an announcement from manager that I was put on an assignment abroad and this week, I'm not in the country but in Madagascar. The internet is not always reliable and the work is a bit new to me, so I'm kind of overflowed with work. I can't believe I'm in a country even less developed than my own xD but oh well, I'll try to survive here for the next 3 weeks to come :P.

After seeing so many notifications in my inbox, I just had to see what was happening around here and I'l glad that the activity is picking up a bit. I hope I'll be able to acquire some new skills for when I too will be ready to be more active and also be able to bring some contribution :)

Keep up the good work!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2014, 03:18:44 am »
Um, hi guys.

Been away for a while due to work related things taking a bit more of my time; this time of the year is the 'busy season' and two weeks ago, I was a crash course for a certification of ISO 27001 (Now I'm a certified ISO 27001:2013 implementer and auditor!). Last week was a bit hectic with an announcement from manager that I was put on an assignment abroad and this week, I'm not in the country but in Madagascar. The internet is not always reliable and the work is a bit new to me, so I'm kind of overflowed with work. I can't believe I'm in a country even less developed than my own xD but oh well, I'll try to survive here for the next 3 weeks to come :P.

After seeing so many notifications in my inbox, I just had to see what was happening around here and I'l glad that the activity is picking up a bit. I hope I'll be able to acquire some new skills for when I too will be ready to be more active and also be able to bring some contribution :)

Keep up the good work!
Wow, I wish Roloc and I could travel, where are you from?
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2014, 07:06:39 am »
Um, hi guys.

Keep up the good work!

I'm from Mauritius. I thought almost the whole forum knew xD
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline catgirl_1990

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'M NEW
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2014, 08:58:27 am »
hi am new here. i'm 24 year old , female and live in Edmonton ;D I wish I can help out but can't :'(.
I join a lot of pokemon sites and got bored of each one of them so this one is my last ray of hope :( .
so plz keep working on this game and I can't wait it till it comes out.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2014, 09:38:49 am »
wheres edmonton owo?
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline catgirl_1990

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'M NEW
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2014, 12:42:32 pm »
it in Canada, Alberta.   

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2014, 07:54:58 pm »
hi am new here. i'm 24 year old , female and live in Edmonton ;D I wish I can help out but can't :'(.
I join a lot of pokemon sites and got bored of each one of them so this one is my last ray of hope :( .
so plz keep working on this game and I can't wait it till it comes out.
I highly recommend that you read through this thread: http://www.pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,4943.msg131572/topicseen.html?PHPSESSID=du6tvvvf10jr9anamaim6qe122#new If you suck at pixel art and can't map, then this is how you can help.

Offline Dantizzle

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2014, 03:59:29 am »
Hey all, glad to see that traffic is back up. I post very seldom (almost said seldomly *shrugs*), but I've just been patiently waiting and glad to hear that it hasn't been all for naught.  :D. I'm not very good at helping out much except for just spreading the word a little bit. Heck, I even suck at Pokemon in general but I just love to play. Hope the motivation continues to grow. I always thought this site was awesome, glad to hear its hasn't stopped progressing!
*DANT/IZZL/E*

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2014, 07:38:43 pm »
Hey all, glad to see that traffic is back up. I post very seldom (almost said seldomly *shrugs*), but I've just been patiently waiting and glad to hear that it hasn't been all for naught.  :D. I'm not very good at helping out much except for just spreading the word a little bit. Heck, I even suck at Pokemon in general but I just love to play. Hope the motivation continues to grow. I always thought this site was awesome, glad to hear its hasn't stopped progressing!
I highly recommend that you read through this thread: http://www.pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,4943.msg131572/topicseen.html?PHPSESSID=du6tvvvf10jr9anamaim6qe122#new If you suck at pixel art and can't map, then this is how you can help.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:54:40 pm by Mr_Dark »

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2014, 06:08:11 pm »
Um, hi guys.

Keep up the good work!

I'm from Mauritius. I thought almost the whole forum knew xD

Everyone should know everything about Jerry. He's the the most likely to be stalked on PU. Sorry, Jerry, your just so stalkable. ._.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2014, 10:00:31 pm »
Wow, i'm always so late to see this topics!

Anyway, should I even have to say what the team has accomplished?

This year, when i started learning philosophy in the 10th grade, my teacher immediately asked the following question:
"What is the point of trying to answer impossible questions?"

I replied, "It is not the outcome that matters  but the road to said outcome, take for example the human dream of building the perfect utopia, it will never happen yet, we keep working towards it. Why? Because on that road, it keeps getting better.
And 2 is closer to 10000000 then 1."

I'm sure you're all young adults with enough insight to understand what i tried to portrait there even though it was written/phrased poorly.

But for those who didn't I'll clarify.

Even if you don't release this game(which i'm completely conviced you will be able to release it) you're working on what noone else has been able to.
Just take a look at most Pokémon MMO's, totally not in depth, non detailed and quite unfun to say so.

You guys and gals, each of you is our "rebellious hero"
No matter what you do decide we've got your backs.

Peace out, "Back to my horrible math studies."
*Vanishes in a totally not artificial pillar of holy light and fire*

Offline Triloog

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art page. Work in progress. :P
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2014, 10:16:20 am »
And to quote the mom in the Pokémon Silver/ Gold / Crystal version:

keep it up! I'm rooting for you, baby!
and
Good luck on your Pokémon quest!

:)
Please don't copy paste my avatar. I've made it myself. :)