* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Idiot Stories  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Minsi

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Idiot Stories
« on: March 09, 2010, 11:26:43 pm »
So this kid in my class got angry and punched a concrete wall in school a few weeks ago and broke his hand in multiple places. He was hoping to get his cast off in two weeks or so but instead he had to get his bones realigned and I'm pretty sure he needed metal robs in his hand too to help keep the bones from shifting again. Eventually he became sick of waiting and today he decided to take the cast off himself.

The first time he tried to get it off he used a hammer. Needless to say all that did was rattle his hand around a bit.

The second time he used an electric cutter grinder [It's kind of like the electric grinders they use to get casts off, but is much more large and is designed to cut metal, not a person's cast]. This was a horrible idea considering that he only had one good hand to control it, and he could have easily slipped and chopped his fingers off.

The third time he tried to cut it open with a pair of tin snips... And succeeded! The smell of his unwashed hand was so horrible, and I couldn't help but noticed that the hand with the cast on it had grown so much dark hair! It looked like he had a single chimp hand. We made those perverted "hairy palm" jokes all day :]

Anyways, surprise - His hand wasn't fully healed and he had to get another cast!

Anyone else have any random idiot stories?

Offline chocobo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Idiot Stories
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 11:58:00 pm »
http://www.darwinawards.com/

Have yourself a ball. Pretty much a site that has the best idiot stories you can read.

Offline Minsi

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Idiot Stories
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 06:43:54 am »
http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2009-23.html

This one made me giggle. I feel bad that he's an amputee now but the idiot kinda deserved it. Fortunately we won't have to worry about him passing on his genes to the next idiot generation!