* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Lockerz-Get Free Stuff!  (Read 6467 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Lockerz-Get Free Stuff!
« on: February 24, 2010, 02:22:54 pm »
READ THE WHOLE POST!!

There's this website called Lockerz.com that allows you to get cool stuff for free! You get PTZ (pointz) which can be used to buy almost anything you want! PTZ are obtained in many different ways. You can get them by watching videos, answering daily polls, and even just logging in! You can get things like...

iPods
Mac Computers
Concert tickets
Video Games
Gaming Systems
And Much More!

All you have to do is sign up! Or...not. You can only sign up if a member of the site invites you. Here's where I come in. If you want to sign up for this, reply in this topic or send me a private message. IT MUST CONTAIN YOUR E-MAIL!! If you want to join, you must include your e-mail. As you may know, I check back daily, so I can probably get you in within a day. So remember:If you like FREE stuff, send me your e-mail and sign up today!

And before I forget, I promise not to 'spam' your inbox. If you don't trust me, make another e-mail. Just don't delete it after you're done. You might need it later.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Lockerz-Get Free Stuff!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 04:14:45 pm »
My only problem is that when I watch videos, I get no PTZ :'(
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 12:26:33 am »
Did you remember to enter the passcode at the end? It's the two words in the box. Once you enter those, you get the PTZ.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 04:07:04 am »
i don't know how legit this is, but Mr_Dark is pressuring me on the forums, so.....

can you send me an invite?
[email protected]

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 05:23:34 am »
Alright, it was sent. Just be sure to check your SPAM folder too.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 11:24:40 am »
Did you remember to enter the passcode at the end? It's the two words in the box. Once you enter those, you get the PTZ.

Passcode? Where? I can't find it :(
I watched the videos... then when it's finished, it starts over again...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 02:43:36 pm »
How long ago did you try it? If it was last year, that was pre-beta. You couldn't get PTZ from videos last year.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 06:01:07 pm »
Recently... or were they the wrong videos?

I just learned (today) that I get 2 PTZ when I answer a post of today... missed so many points! :(

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 04:36:20 am »
I actually know a special cheat for Lockerz. This cheat can get you tons of PTZ! You have to find a website that creates temporary e-mails. Think of a main name. It can be anything, even your forum name! Create an e-mail that uses the main name and the number of e-mails created. For example: Mine would be [email protected] (Remove any numbers at the end of your forum name). Send a friend request to the e-mail, type in random letters in the first name, last name, age, combination (password), password doesn't matter, you won't ever have to log in again. As for Zip code and time region, put in yours. Repeat this as needed, increasing the number at the end of the e-mail by 1 each time. It takes a long time, but it's kinda worth it to get, in my case, an iPod Touch.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 09:53:14 am »
Pfft! Ok ok, no need to get until there, lol. Thanks anyway :)

Offline Shashi

• Beginning Trainer
  • *Blink...Blink...Blink*
    • View Profile
    • ShashiBlogg
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 05:08:50 pm »
I actually know a special cheat for Lockerz. This cheat can get you tons of PTZ! You have to find a website that creates temporary e-mails. Think of a main name. It can be anything, even your forum name! Create an e-mail that uses the main name and the number of e-mails created. For example: Mine would be [email protected] (Remove any numbers at the end of your forum name). Send a friend request to the e-mail, type in random letters in the first name, last name, age, combination (password), password doesn't matter, you won't ever have to log in again. As for Zip code and time region, put in yours. Repeat this as needed, increasing the number at the end of the e-mail by 1 each time. It takes a long time, but it's kinda worth it to get, in my case, an iPod Touch.

Also an easy way to be disqualified any chance to receive a prize and get banned from Lockerz, people have tried this before and Lockerz busted them easy as hell.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 05:11:29 pm »
From which sort of videos do you get the PTZ? I'm still not getting that part :(

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 11:22:49 pm »
All videos in the play section.