* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Pokedex Entry] Porygon  (Read 1875 times)

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
[Pokedex Entry] Porygon
« on: March 17, 2014, 09:13:35 PM »
I think my entry is too long, so this is my attempt to post it as an attachment.

*edit* :yup it worked. It's definitely long.

*edit 2*: can anyone tell me what the caracter limit is for posts?

*edit 3*: here's the author's comments. It may even be better to read these before reading the entry. Possibly not though. Mehhh I dunno about all this but here goes:

Author’s Comments: This is it. This is really as far as I’m willing to go with any pokemon. I’m seriously having second thoughts about posting this. Is it really necessary to be wanting to explain things to this detail? I mean what about lava pokemon? How do they retain cellular structure when all proteins denaturate at about 200 °C? And Ice pokemon? What is an ice beam anyways? How does it mess with all the laws of thermodynamics? Instead of answering any of those, I went with the most horrible one of them all: The pokemon made of data. I mean come on, seriously? Something is data and matter at the same time? how the hell does that even work right? Well, the above is my answer to that. Uhm, I really don’t know where I want to go with these comments, but if you really didn’t get any of the above, that’s fine. I don’t get it either. I highly doubt anything ever works like that. It’s fine really, it’s written by the guy who wanted to explain how stuff works in the pokemon world. I thought my entry on Castform was fine too. This one is like that, except it got a bit out of hand. It’s probably fine :p
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:20:33 PM by fuzzy3158 »