* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: ALERT! PU NEEDS MOTIVATION!  (Read 58714 times)

Offline DarkeJoey

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
Re: ALERT! PU NEEDS MOTIVATION!
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2014, 04:52:34 pm »
I'm new here, but I'm VERY excited about this, if it gets created.  I've been a pokemon fan all my life, and I have never seen a good online MMO.  The last game I played was Diamond and Pearl, because I never got an advanced DS.  This game, however, sounds superb and I truly hope it gets created.  An entire new region with entirely new pokemon, all fanmade?  What's not to get excited about!  Keep up the good work, and thank you for everything!

Joe

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2014, 05:47:40 pm »
Um, hi guys.

Been away for a while due to work related things taking a bit more of my time; this time of the year is the 'busy season' and two weeks ago, I was a crash course for a certification of ISO 27001 (Now I'm a certified ISO 27001:2013 implementer and auditor!). Last week was a bit hectic with an announcement from manager that I was put on an assignment abroad and this week, I'm not in the country but in Madagascar. The internet is not always reliable and the work is a bit new to me, so I'm kind of overflowed with work. I can't believe I'm in a country even less developed than my own xD but oh well, I'll try to survive here for the next 3 weeks to come :P.

After seeing so many notifications in my inbox, I just had to see what was happening around here and I'l glad that the activity is picking up a bit. I hope I'll be able to acquire some new skills for when I too will be ready to be more active and also be able to bring some contribution :)

Keep up the good work!
Wow, I wish Roloc and I could travel, where are you from?

I'm from Mauritius. I thought almost the whole forum knew xD

Everyone should know everything about Jerry. He's the the most likely to be stalked on PU. Sorry, Jerry, your just so stalkable. ._.

But can anyone really stalk me? =P

I'm new here, but I'm VERY excited about this, if it gets created.  I've been a pokemon fan all my life, and I have never seen a good online MMO.  The last game I played was Diamond and Pearl, because I never got an advanced DS.  This game, however, sounds superb and I truly hope it gets created.  An entire new region with entirely new pokemon, all fanmade?  What's not to get excited about!  Keep up the good work, and thank you for everything!

Joe

Sorry, no fan made pokemon. The art and pokemon base stats can be different, but the pokemon are the ones that are already known.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2014, 07:19:17 pm »
Highly doubtful. Most people probably never even heard of your country before you named it. xD
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2014, 05:09:35 pm »
Read through every single post in this thread.

Anyway, I would just like to say that even though I haven't been around posting here.  I still check the forums ever few days or so to see how things are going and such.  I have a very heavy workload now, mostly due to school. but I miss all of my old friends from this awesome forum.

I remember spending a lot of time in the rp section of the forum.  So many good times were had there.  I am glad I got to actually be a part of getting that started, and also glad to see that people still rp from time to time. 

So yeah, I miss ya all,  hopefully in the coming weeks when I'm done with school for the semester I can come back and bug everyone again. :)
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2014, 07:58:32 pm »
Welcome back, Amphi
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Triloog

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art page. Work in progress. :P
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2014, 09:07:42 pm »
I have to admit that looking at what is already up on the forum and facebook, I'm completely filled with joy about what's already accomplished. Every new thing you guys bring and post makes me even more excited about PU than before. :D

I think it really was a great idea to post some maps every now and then on facebook. :)
Would it be an idea to put a contest on facebook (and the forum?) to think of a (creative) environment people would like to see, either explained in text with a less decent map in paint (for the non-mappers) or created with mapmaking programmes?

Good luck to everyone putting effort in Pokemon Universe. :)
Please don't copy paste my avatar. I've made it myself. :)

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2014, 07:53:50 pm »
Only if i was smart as poop i could help with the game. xP
Vulpixes everywhere would have a shortage because of me.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.