* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Your favorite Anime/Manga quotes  (Read 14502 times)

Offline Mr.Dodo

• Normal Trainer
  • Sleepy...
    • View Profile
Your favorite Anime/Manga quotes
« on: August 06, 2012, 01:07:03 am »
Since there are a lot of them in almost every episode/chapter ill choose my best per my best 2 series.
First one from One Piece Chapter 390 (From Luffy to Robin):
Listen, Robin!!! We´ve come all the way here!!! So we are gonna rescue you anyway!!! And... If you still wanna die. Then die afterwards!! I beg of you Robin...!!! I don´t  care what you want, whether you want to live or die...!!! But whatever you decide say it while you´re with us!!! NOW LEAVE EVRYTHING TO US!!!

Second one from Bleach Chapter 285 (From Ichigo To Grimmjow):
Like u said i came here to fight you and to defeat you Grimmjow!!! I´ll beat you! I´ll beat Ulquiorra!! I´ll beat Aizen!! And then I´ll take Rukia and Chad and Uryuu And Inoue back with me!!! I can not allow myself to be defeated by the likes of you!!! GRIMMJOW

Write your favorites...

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite Anime/Manga quotes
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 04:29:38 am »
Oooh, favorite quotes, that is INCREDIBLY difficult for me. Just because there are SO MANY FREAKIN HILARIOUS quotes out there! Course, it doesn't help that I'm trying to choose from like, 100 series... Um...
Well, while I think, I'll just say-I like both of those quotes, Mr.Dodo. I've passed the Bleach one Already, and I've read the One Piece one. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm getting there.

Let's see, favorites, favorites...Gods. This is hard. >.<
Can I just say some awesome scenes, instead? I need to go through some series and pick out quotes.
The fight between Ichigo and Aizen. Natsu beating the crap outta people. That's always awesome. Luffy grabbing his backpack when a Pasifista fired a blast at him, and then all the gathered pirates freaking out when they saw his face.
Wait, I just thought of a quote-
First one, from a lot of different chapters of xxxHolic. First time is chapter one, obviously. (Usually from Yuko to Watanuki, but not always.)
There is no such thing as coincidence in this world. The only thing is Hitsuzen.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:08:15 am »
Favorite scene his still hard. I'll try to name a FEW good ones. First of all, I liked Natsu's battle with Gazille. As Ayara said, though, all of Natsu's battle, heck, all of Fairy Tail is awesome. I also really like ****SPOLIER**** the end of Death Note when Light died, as it brought back what you would think to be a joke from the first Volume, but ended up being the end of the series.****END OF SPOILER**** Naruto's battle with Neji in the Chunin Exams was awesome, just like most major battles in the series. Also, the ring battles in Katekyo Hitman Reborn! was absolutely incredible. It has to be one of my favorite anime/manga moments of all time.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:28:29 am by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 05:23:39 am »
WAIT! JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER QUOTE!
One Piece, around episode 160. (Zoro to Nami.)
*Tarzan yell style* AaaaAHAaaaAAA! Is what you should have done. [/]
And then, of course, Nami's reply, which isn't unexpected-
Shut up!
Hello there.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 05:26:52 am »
"Mages of Fairy Tale... specialize in property damage!" ~ Natsu from Fairy Tail

"When you die, the one who'll write your name down in a notebook will be me." ~Ryuk from Death Note
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:31:47 am by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:36:38 pm »
I recognize/have read both of those~
Thought of another! Bleach volume 28.
(Nel) uh-huh! I'm a masochist, so it's no fun for me unless they chase me so hard I cry a little!
(Ichigo) *hits Dondo-chakka* What have you been teaching this kid?!
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 08:02:29 pm »
sdhfgjk You HAVE summoned the Resident Evils Fans. We shall flock here by the millions..
wait huh?
Okay! Favorite Quotes!
--
 Starting with my ALL-TIME Favorite, Dr. Stein, and my All-Time favorite anime Soul Eater~

Stein: I have a simpler motive. Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

Stein: I think I'd like to dissect you now!

Stein: "Made you look." *After telling Spirit that he has swapped the Death Scythe's middle toes when he was sleeping. It was a hilarious scene, I just HAVE to add the link :L http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4F0nxvzr14 )

My favorite quotes from Both Stein and Medusa from Soul Eater, Since they're from a conversation...

Stein: Are you helping because you're a doctor? Or is it because you're a Witch?

*silence*

Medusa: You're horrible! Commenting on my appearance like that! I don't have to listen to this from you! It's sexual harassment!

Stein: Ha ha ha ha! Promise me something if you're gunna sue, go after Spirit first, okay? *spins off in his chair, hits a wall, falls, chair flies up in the air, and hits him in the crotch. Epic flailing ensues*
--
Spirit Albarn/Death Scythe, because he's my second favorite character in Soul Eater.

Death Scythe: Are you trying to tell me that my Makas not attractive?! Why haven't you made a move on her?! You're a man aren't you!?

Death Scythe:
Maka your dad loves you.

Death Scythe: Maka! Please don't hate me Maka! I love you and momma! I promise Maka! It's true! It's true! I love you! I love you!

Death Scythe:
How was that Maka? Isn't your old man cool? a*Turns around to see that Maka's looming over Stein and talking to him instead*

Death Scythe: MAKA! MAKA! MAKA! MAKA! MAKA! MAKA! MAKA! MAKA! MAKA! MAKA!!

Death Scythe: Hang in there! Millions of men everywhere are on your side!
--
Lord Death/ Shinigami-Sama

Lord Death: REAPER CHOP!

Lord Death:
Yeah, yeah. Hello, hello.

Lord Death: Well hello son! What's up? It's good to see you! I've forgotten how cute those stripes on your hair are.
--
Medusa Gorgon

Medusa Gorgon: Um well Miss Maka? Can you do me a favor and help me out with your father? I can't get him off my leg.
*followed by Spirit, who , and I quote, "Oh my darling. My dear white coated angel. Please heal me! My heart is in need of your sweet, sweet medical lovin' only you can cure!"*

Medusa Gorgon: The Kishins power surpasses human understanding. It is evolution itself. Lord Death and his little academy have protected the world by acting as a check against power. The DWMA seeks only to maintain the status quo, that's its mission. But still... time continues to march forward. It's only natural for the rest of the world to progress with it, don't you agree? That's how nature works. And yet Professor Stein, this academy has made a point to keep that from happening. Do you really want to live in a world of stasis? Where nothing changes, you're a scientist like me surely you must understand.
--
Crona "Gorgon" as I call him, or Demon Swordsman Crona

Crona: "I don't like it, the dark circles under my eyes will come back and I don't know how to deal with the dark circles!" *My sister's new catchphrase, because I keep yelling SLEEP DEPRIVATIONNN! in her ear. Based off a Ragnarok Quote as well*

Crona: I've never seen a man with a screw sticking out of his head before. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with a guy like that!

Crona: Thumbtacks in my shoes would stick into my feet whenever I tried to walk. It would hurt. I don't think I could deal with that really.

Crona:
There are stars and planets floating around me. I don't think I could handle astronomy right now.

Crona: Hey. My blood is black, you know.

Crona: Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It's inside your head.

And, the most famous,

Crona:
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT
--
Demon Sword Ragnarok

Ragnarok: Astronomy is a lot easier to deal with than death you moron.

Ragnarok: Well, I'll tell you! It's like when you haven't crapped in 3 days and 3 nights, and then you get a toilet water splashback when you unload it all!!

Ragnarok:
*To Maka* Wow, that panty-shot of you was more ov' a turn off than I'd expected, you cow!

Ragnarok:
I wont help you, not even for 3 pieces of candy...
--
Holy Sword Excalibur

Excalibur: My legend dates back to the 12th Century thank you very much.

Excalibur:
FOOLS!

Excalibur: The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!

Excalibur:
No autographs!

Excalibur: This brings us to number 278 of the 1,000 provisions you must observe. I hate carrots. Never even think about putting them in my food, you get it?

Excalibur: SILENCE! This is number 349 of the 1,000 provisions you must observe. Meisters should eat everything regardless of personal likes and dislikes. Never say anything as selfish as "I don't like carrots." again. (Uhh...Problem?)

--
Free, the immortal Wolf-Man,

Free: What kind of person do you think I am? You think I take handouts from whoever comes along?

*few seconds later*

Free: Thaaaannnnkkkk youuuuu! It's easy to get outta there when you got someone on the outside with a key, but you wanna know what I was gunna try before you showed up? I had a plan! Se I was planning to try that thing they do in the movies, ya know where they tunnel under the wall using a spoon to steadily dig away at the ground underneath it? I always thought it was a really cool idea when they did that! So... I decided I would give it a try myself. But all they ever gave me was chop sticks! You can't dig with those! Well I tried to think of another way out, I thought about it all the time, and I realized something. I'm just not an idea man!"

Free:
*after skewering himself with some giant icicles* I always forget not to put those things where they can skewer me. But it's okay, no problem at all, nothing to see here. After all, I'm immortal.
--
Blair the magic Cat

Blair: Pum, Pumkins, Smashing Pumkins!

Blair: I never said I was a witch did I? You just made that assumption all on your own. I'm really just a cat with a ridiculous amount of magical power.

Blair:
Now which one of you young men wants to take a bath with me?!

Blair: "Good Morning, Soul... There's no hurry, right?"
--
Mifune

Mifune: My name is Mifune. I am the guardian of the witch Angela.

Mifune: If I have to kill a kid I'll get nightmares.
--
Finishing up my Soul Eater Quotes with Ox Ford, and a certain someone.

Black?Star: YAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ox Ford:
Oh the humanity.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:21:49 pm by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr.Dodo

• Normal Trainer
  • Sleepy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 11:44:50 pm »
if were are going to take bout favorite scenes, this must be the funniest one. When i saw it i loled and rofled for a hour. http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/428937_290534394333037_1557508823_n.jpg
http://i997.mangareader.net/one-piece/676/one-piece-3493365.jpg

Note for Ayara012: Like u said u didnt watch One Piece till this episode so spoiler for ya:D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:17:56 pm by Mr.Dodo »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 02:19:33 am »
"GET BACK IN DERE!!!"
Oh my god, Luffy XD
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 07:07:41 pm »
"How Luffy reacts to Zombies"
LOL
I've read that scene. It's hilarious.
Just thought of another one I like~
Heh, can't a guy help out his bungling kid brother?
IDENTIFY IT! If you do, I'll give you cookies for being awesome.
Hello there.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 11:17:52 pm »
Cooler: "I am the Supreme Master of this Universe(Cooler Flexes arm and the ground crumbles), I am the great destroyer, The Taker of life(Flexes other arm and more ground crumbles), It is my will that this planet and everyone on it be annihilated!"

You can watch the clip of it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJfObbkQV58
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 08:19:32 pm »
Both from Deadman Wonderland:

1st
Ganta(Woodpecker): *runs away once buzzard goes off*
Senji(Crow): Huh? Suit yourself, just run  away like a little b*tch.
Ganta: Climbs the tree and says a little something*
Senji: Climbing trees ain't gonna save you from sh*t.

2nd
Senji: You've been attacking me with those projectiles. Figured you'd be safe from far away, heh, i mean it only makes sense but still you've been shooting your blood at me. You kinda need to hang on to that sh*t to stay alive remember? You keep slinging your blood around like it's infinite, and it's gonna be lights out.

Offline smartallec1

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 08:29:50 pm »
ok so this one is from dbz... cell to #16
Cell(perfect form):yes i apears that you are the first to be touched by my perfect body.

ok and this one is from powerpuff girls z... buttercup to noone in particular
Buttercup: My name is Buttercup im a powerpuff girl and i-i- h-h I HATE SKIRTS GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...