Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction & Writing

The Legend Of Miltank

(1/3) > >>

Cincy:
from more then 30 Years ago on the Mountain there live a Miltank with magical abilities there can give a human back to the life. 1 Year later the Mountain Crashed and The Miltank Run for hes live but in vain she Fall down from the Mauntain and get hurt 1 day there come a Old Human called Zumi he taked the Miltank back to hes farm but after 12 year the old man Die the Miltank goes to his room and give him a drink of the milk and so after 1 hour the man wake up agian and so from that day the man and the Miltank live together to to the end

a story maked by my fantazy i hope you all understand  =3

Humen:
Wow....well ignoring all the grammatical error it's a cute story.

TrainerX:
This is the shortest short story I've read since kindergarten.

What exactly are you attempting to do here? I honestly don't get the point of this story, or why it was written.

Until I know what you were trying to do, the only criticism I can offer is that you need to improve your grammar and punctuation, and add some depth and detail. It just isn't interesting if it's this short and straightforward.

Humen:
Dam toast way to make a person cry. I mean ur right but just dam.

TrainerX:
I hope you're kidding Humen. The questions I asked were honest questions; I was serious. I could have said much worse than that if I wanted to insult Cincy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version