* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP][Day one, Tournament.] Dimension Veil's  (Read 61631 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP][Day one, 8 AM.] Dimension Veil's
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2014, 12:37:06 AM »
GM post
The battle between Angelo and Leon abruptly ended, both of them being immediately shoved out of sync. Leon didn't say anything, a winner symbol on the screen in front of Angelo, Leona stood there with a blank stare, before collapsing where he stood. Staff from the hotel came out to get him, before speaking. "Ah, sorry about that, Mr. Angelo sir. Leon here was testing some technology for the tournament owners, it seem's to have had some after effects on him. We're sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused, and we will now take him to his room. Sorry, and as always, have a nice day."

As this little...Episode happened, clocks everywhere turned from 11:59AM, to 12 PM. Meaning there were now 6 hours until the fighters would be gathered for the event. Would Leon be back in it for the fight that night? No one knows... But he probably will be, right?

Participant post

Gatillo seemed to stagger a bit as the battle ended, going from drunk off his rocker straight to being fully sober always disoriented him... After sitting there dazed a bit, he looked at the other fighter, putting his hand out as he began to speak. "Indeed, that was a good battle! I learned a lot from it too!"

However, as he said these words, countless thoughts on what he had learned began to stream through his mind... "Their Astral seemed to be dragon based... I would have liked to been able to study their tactics a bit more, and see what those gem's truly did... However I can guess a few things... I'm willing to bet her electricity was linked to those gems, but she seemed to be in pain at times, before I had even attacked... Something was off about that Astral... However, I think I'll leave it alone, I should learn more tonight, during the fights."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:39:12 AM by Desbear »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2014, 12:51:51 AM »
Aaron chuckled. "Yeah, I figured as much. I knew you were in for a big surprise when you called the sync station a conso-" He was cut off violently by Scarlet, shaking him and breathlessly shouting about the battle. She eventually ran out of air, laying her head against his chest and laughing hysterically. The battler stood there awkwardly, unsure how to react to the invasion of his space. She stayed pressed against him until her laughter subsided, and then pulled away. "Glad to know you had fun in your first battle."

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GoldForge

• New Trainer
  • The old forget, the young don't know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2014, 01:31:36 AM »
Alexa paused, grimacing slightly as she stared at the back of her hand. Even though she had the slightest twinge of joy in her heart after knowing that she had won the battle, something clearly just wasn't sitting right with her. "Uh-- excuse me, uh-- Aaron!" She finally managed to raise her shaky voice a little, the unease now visible in her cloudy amber orbs. "Quick question..." After a long pause, the blonde took a deep breath, shaking the sleeves of her hoodie slightly before speaking up once more. Sheepishly scratching at the back of her head, her gaze shifted off to the side. "Did... you guys get any weird flashing images like a silent movie when you went into the machine? Uh-... that... kinda looked like those Astral dreams? And-- furthermore... Um-- uh... how do I put it..." Whining nervously, she scoured her thoughts for the best word choice she could manage. Looking left and right, she scooted forward and lowered her voice to a near-whisper, as if afraid that her next phrase would bring havoc upon the hotel. "Did...any of you guys hear a voice like your own...trying to talk to you...?"
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:33:54 AM by GoldForge »
"when she awoke, her world was on fire."

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2014, 01:44:57 AM »
"Ah look at the time, I could go for some lunch!"
Before he could answer she already ran off back to the hotel bought herself a sandwich and sat down at one of the tables. The room was now pretty much empty, and breakfast had been cleaned up. She decided it would be best if she went to the sparring hall to come up with some more tactics. She wondered if she could channel her lightning spells to lash out to enemies instead of cloaking her limbs. She absentmindedly ate her sandwich.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Lunartic

• New Trainer
  • Lunar for short.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP][Day one, 12-5 PM.] Dimension Veil's
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2014, 01:52:51 AM »
She nodded. ”Oh hell yeah. I can’t wait to go again,” she said, still smiling. Then she realized how close she was to Aaron. She blushed and took a step back. She looked away for a moment and rubbed the back of her neck. ”So, uh . . . now what?” She glanced around at the other people in the gym. A few looked away very suddenly when she met their gaze. She seemed to become smaller than she already was, her red face shrinking into her black hoodie.

After an awkward moment, she looked at Alexa and regained her composure. ". . . y-yeah, I kinda did. Like, rainbows and stuff. I remember falling too, and then hearing laughter . . ." Her voice cut short. Her mind was going a hundred miles a minute, and her expression slowly changed to show her understanding. ". . . like Rainbow Dash. So my dreams were about my astral all along? Were they even dreams?" She sat down on the nearest machine, seemingly overcome in shock.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:00:10 AM by Lunartic »

Offline LunarOrbiter

• New Trainer
  • In where YOU, my friend, are the embodiment of????
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2014, 02:22:26 AM »
With heavy, rasping, breaths, Rika came to a halt. She really wasn't cut out for exercising or anything like that. It was a mystery to her how she was so skinny. It's not like she looked after herself particularly well. In all her years, she nurtured her mind more than her body, so it only made sense that she'd be weak, physically speaking. "Even still...it probably...wasn't a good idea...not to exercise...ahh...", she said, clearly enervated from this small walk. Hopefully, fighting in the arena wouldn't be as tolling on her real life body, but nothing that convenient ever happens, does it?

She had arrived at the gym door. This was it. She was about to come face-to-face with her future opponents. Her body was quivering. She wanted to make good first impressions on everyone so she took a deep breath to calm herself down, allowing her to appear more composed. Rika flung the door open louder than she actually wanted to and stepped in to the gym hall. Without thinking, she bowed over, almost instinctively, to introduce herself.

"I'm Rika Akagi. It's a pleasure to meet you all! I look forward to, uh--", Rika stuttered. She wasn't sure what to say next as she never planned ahead this far. "Uh...Uh...", she looked up helplessly, "I look forward to fighting you all!"

She realised how badly worded this sounded, and she covered how mouth. Great. Now they'd all think she was a total klutz!

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2014, 02:30:10 AM »
Aaron opened his mouth to spew more useless exposition, but he was cut off by a teenage girl bursting into the room and yelling out an introduction. He returned her enthusiasm ten fold, running over to her and offering his hand. "I'm Aaron Stillen, nice to meet you too! I'm here to win the tournament!" His voice was near a shout, and the smile that lit up his face would have blinded the sun.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GoldForge

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2014, 02:35:58 AM »
Alexa shook her head softly. No, no! She did it again! She made someone upset, didn't she? Oh, no no no no no-- Leaving the sparring room behind, it was only now that she realized she was in her pyjama-clad state. Goodness, sake! It was noon, and that was certainly no way to spend the day! One swift trip up the elevator and down the hallway brought her back to her hotel room, where she promptly swung the door shut and got dressed into her REAL outfit for the day. Black hoodie, grey sweatpants with a neon yellow line down each leg, striped sneakers, and-- a headset? Ah, yes. The headset she places upon her head to avoid conversation, of course! Brushing her golden locks, she thought back to the arena. "That... girl in the fire..." She mumbled to herself, "Or-....volcano cave or whatever..." Looking down at her hand, she gave the astral mark a couple taps of her finger, surprised at how warm it was after the battle. "...What do I even call her...?" Looking back up to the mirror, she twiddled with a lock of her hair, thinking back to the mech. "Goldilocks...? N'ah, too girly... Crabby? N-..no, that's kinda rude...Goldy crab? Eghhh..." She hobbled over to her bed as she pulled her black glove back on to conceal the astral mark, sitting on the edge of the mattress and looking out the window. "Well, three parts... Gold...lock...Crab..." Suddenly, something clicked in her head. The mark on her hand began to hum.

Narrowing her eyes at it, she decided to repeat the term again, as though the two were connected. "Goldlock...Crab...?" The hum became louder. Did it... like that? Well-- ok, it was a little weird, but... Oh, gosh. Before she knew it, a smile creeped upon her face. She just needed to test this out... "Goldylock!" her hand grew colder. "Aaahh..." Intriguing, indeed. "Very well, Goldlock Crab it is!" A few-second roar surged into her ears as her hand grew hot, causing her to yelp like a bloody idiot and fall backwards off of her bed... embarrassing. Swiftly, she pulled off her glove to check to see if her hand was ok. The seal wasn't warping like the shimmering air above a BBQ now, so.. she supposed that was some progress. Instead, it was little more than a faintly flickering scar. "Well, better than nothing." She shrugged as she brought the glove on one last time, heading out the door. She supposed she had plenty enough battles for today, so she figured that she might aswell head down to the plaza to see what was there. What could possibly go wrong? Though, as she set out into the square, the back of her hand began to buzz again. "Agh--... come on!" She harshly whispered under her breath, grasping her wrist. Though, soon, she felt a pair of eyes set upon her. Pausing her little moment of freakout, she looked up to see a girl clad in a purple hoodie that resembled an iPod. "Uh-....hey."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:39:30 AM by GoldForge »

Offline LunarOrbiter

• New Trainer
  • In where YOU, my friend, are the embodiment of????
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2014, 02:51:52 AM »
Rika stood up properly, his confidence allowing her to overcome her embarrassment. "Aaron, huh? That's a nice name!", she said, trying to emulate his enthusiasm. He grasped his hand, weakly at first but then tightening a little so she, at least, appeared to be more confident than she was. "And good luck with that!", she smiled, sincerely at him. When Rika looked into his eyes, she had to admit that she got lost a little. She hadn't seen eyes with such happiness before and they felt quite...'enchanting'.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you for that long, I just thought I saw something..I, uh...never mind.", she mumbled a little before looking around to see the other people that were there. "I, uh, saw you guys battle. I was quite impressed, if I do say so myself.", she said to them as a group, desperately trying to change the subject.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2014, 03:02:46 AM »
Jade Johnson
Jade had been in the Plaza for awhile, since breakfast even. She had been sketching a... Person, that her mind kept clinging too, that her mind kept bringing up. That was, until she saw someone. She didn't know this person, and the girl she saw didn't remind her of anyone... But... The mark on her Ankle, began to pulse with a low pain when she saw the girl, as if reacting to the person... But... It had to be her imagination. The mark wasn't sentient, it couldn't, be sentient. It signified she was an astral fighter. Nothing more... That's what she wanted to believe. But her foot continued to have the pulsing sensation, it even caused her to have problems walking as she got up to go greet the person the mark seemed to be reacting to... Then, the girl did something Jade hadn't expected. She greeted her first. Jade began to speak, her voice seeming a bit strained, or even surprised. "H-heyo."

Gatillo Vollerei

Gatillo nodded as his former opponent began to run away, before he began to realize the time. He would normally have gone to eat lunch, however, he had ate a late breakfast, and wasn't hungry. He began to stroll through the park, thinking about his game plan for the next few weeks.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GoldForge

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2014, 03:12:46 AM »
Although Alexa knew it probably wasn't best for her to intrude on other people's things, she was-- secretly about as fascinated in little sketches or doodles as videos games... which is a LOT, mind you... despite her lacking of any real artistic talent. "A-ah, sweet! What'cha drawin', there?" She piped up enthusiastically as she scooted closer, attempting to get a better look at the other's sketchbook. Though, the closer she got, the more the back of her hand heated up, until she could've sworn it was about to burst on fire.. even moreso than when she was at the sparring terminal. Hoping that the bustle of the daily crowd would drown out the energy humming from her hand, her eyes fell upon the drawing of a... weird...bunny girl...? Okay, it-- "Ah-- that's pretty cute did you draw that yourse--" Suddenly, out of the blue, the melodious tone emitting from her glove began to pulse, crescendoing into a fiery shriek. At this, she quickly shied away, patting the back of her hand as though she was trying to calm it down. "S-...s-so so sorry!" The girl yelped, wondering why her damn hand was making such a ruckus.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2014, 03:55:26 AM »
Jade Johnson

Jade seemed to stagger a bit as the person began to invade her personal space, especially when they began to ask about what she had been drawing. She began to attempt to hide the drawing, but to no avail as it slipped from her grasp and hit the floor, for the world, or rather, this person she had just met, to see.

Jade began to cringe as the other began to look at her artwork, fearing a bit of backlash towards her style, or criticizing how she went about some of the anatomy, or even just complaints about the subject matter... But, what she received, was far different. What the girl who had began to look at her art gave her, was praise. Something she was not used to being given. "Y-yeah, I drew that. I-"

She was cut off as the girl she had just ran met's hand began to make an odd, rumbling noise. Without even thinking, she ran over to the person, asking a question as the mark on her foot began to increase in pain.  "Are you okay? Do I need to get you help?"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GoldForge

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2014, 04:05:05 AM »
"A-ah! Sorry about your book, I-I-I--!" When the sketchbook toppled to the ground, her voice got even shakier by the second. Agh, great--! She just ruined somebody else's day, didn't she?! Before she knew it, a purple blur charged towards her, causing her to 'panic squeal' like some sort of...dying rat. However, she did not receive the enraged fist to the face she was expecting, but rather-- concern? Gah! She couldn't believe it! How could anyone possibly be concerned about someone as foolish as herself? Scrambling to regain her balance, she swallowed hard, hoping for the best. "N-n-n-no, no! I'm fine! Gee, uh-- lovely weather we're having today, eh?" Her abrupt changing of the topic and awkward laughter certainly were not helping as she pulled her gloved hand up her sleeve to hide the glowing fabric... "T-the sun is shining, t-t-the birds are-. . . .shoot. . . .u-uh..."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2014, 04:32:12 AM »
Jade Johnson

Jade to stare a little confusedly at the girl, as she could still very plainly see the glowing, and hear the odd noise, but she seemed to be trying to change the subject. Now, a normal person, would have given the normal answer, of continuing and letting them change the subject... She didn't. She began to speak, a questioning tone as she began to kneel down and pick her  sketchbook up, speaking to the other girl. "I... Don't think you're fine. Your hand is making an odd sound and glowing, and you're acting weird... "

Something about this entire situation made her uneasy. Something about the girl intrigued her, but how the girl was acting, made her even more curious. However, the part that seemed to confuse her the most, was the fact that her ankle was now constantly pulsing with pain, a pink glow dimly showing through her shoes, socks, and jeans. She began to speak, a question that would cause her ankle to react even... Worse. "H-hey, can I check your hand? I want to make sure you aren't hurt or anything. That doesn't look good."
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GoldForge

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2014, 04:55:31 AM »
The roar of the nonexistent flames surging into her ears was unbearable. Although she figured the blunt of the sound could only be heard by her due to the lack of turning heads among the crowd, she couldn't help but look around to check from time to time to see if anybody was trying to grab a fire extinguisher. Though, soon, her eyes wandered down, catching sight of a blindingly bright pink glow shining from the girl's pantleg. The sudden dizziness building in her head caused Alexa to sway ever so slightly and clutch at her head. "N-..No, no! M-..my hand's... fine... O-..ok maybe n-..not... just-- Don't laugh at what I'm about to show you..." She huffed, "If you promise not to scream or think I'm crazy..." Slowly, she reached down a shaky hand to remove her glove. The burning was unbearable, and she couldn't believe that her hoodie wasn't combusting by now. With a flick of her hand, the article was removed, and she thrust her seal-branded hand directly into the girl's palm. "BEHOLD--"

Little did she know, she had no idea what happened when two young girls with astrals from the same world collided... Once could say, she dun' goof'd.