* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: How is everyone doing?  (Read 29586 times)

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
How is everyone doing?
« on: March 03, 2015, 04:26:48 am »
I haven't been on here much lately and don't have much time to play Pokemon anymore, Roloc and I just had our 2nd baby on 2/13/15, it feels weird not talking to friends anymore, how is everyone who is still left here doing?  also some of you changed your names and I don't recognize you...
Here's a picture of Logan :)
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: How is everyone doing?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 05:59:35 am »
Congrats on the new baby you two! I'm still alive and still bored as all hell. I don't think too many active people are left, just the RP section for the most part. Wish the balance server stayed up, but I understand why Roloc took it down. Kinda hard to believe we don't have enough people anymore.

Tickles= Cortex

Desbear= Meowth

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 06:30:46 am »
I am the Tickles. Congrats. I have started the YouTube thing again, which is fun.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 08:52:06 am »
I am mostly lurking here, kind of deep in all kind of work. o3o;

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 06:45:48 pm »
Thank you Blades and Tickles, it sucks that it's so inactive, it makes me sad that the place where Roloc and I fell in love is most likely never gonna be a game, I miss everyone and all the good times we've had, Roloc and I are so busy nowadays too so I can't say it's everyone else lql, hopefully one day everyone starts showing up again C:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 12:03:19 pm »
Congrats Roloc and MW!!! I wish the balance server was up. I still believe the game will be out soon. (By soon i mean when my kids start playing pokemon.)btw if you guys need any help balancing i am available 24/7.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 08:58:51 pm »
Ah, is that number two? Congratulations! I've been mostly trying to improve writing while everyone's been gone, and I'm not making progress too fast, but I think I'm making some progress.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 02:52:01 am »
So, any plans for a third one or will that be it for you guys?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 09:36:06 am »
Congrats Roloc and MW!!! I wish the balance server was up. I still believe the game will be out soon. (By soon i mean when my kids start playing pokemon.)btw if you guys need any help balancing i am available 24/7.
Thank you! C: I told Roloc, he said he's going to check out this thread.
Ah, is that number two? Congratulations! I've been mostly trying to improve writing while everyone's been gone, and I'm not making progress too fast, but I think I'm making some progress.
Yes, he's #2 and thank you! C: What are you writing? quests for the game? or RP stuff?
So, any plans for a third one or will that be it for you guys?
We decided we want one more, we want to try for a girl but we're not going to try for 2-3 years, hopefully my birth control doesn't screw me over, I am happy with my babies but I wanted them 2 years apart, not 1 lql xD

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 10:09:09 am »
Yes, he's #2 and thank you! C: What are you writing? quests for the game? or RP stuff?

A little bit of both. I'm also working on a series of my own, but that's a good bit away. I've got a few quests for PU thought out, and I have some culture ideas for a few of the towns. One thing I've discussed with Tickles/Cortex/Xetroc is a town themed after Chinchuo, with a festival and everything.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 12:24:05 pm »
Grats on the little one MissW & Roloc!

I haven't been getting any notifications again and being busy with work and all (>12hrs/day) I PU kind of left my mind for a while... Otherwise, doing ok.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 11:44:52 pm »
Grats on the little one MissW & Roloc!

I haven't been getting any notifications again and being busy with work and all (>12hrs/day) I PU kind of left my mind for a while... Otherwise, doing ok.
Thank you! and that sucks, working long hours but it's work, hopefully you get a break and are able to get back on like you used to C:

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 07:47:47 pm »
Hey everyone! Congrats on the new baby, Miss! I haven't posted on here for months, but I've been having an idea for this RP stewing for quite a while, and what better place to give it a shot? Okay..maybe there a few, but I really miss this community, even though I don't play pokemon any more. Besides, I see there's another RP going, and I wouldn't want to interrupt.

Life has been busy for me. I'm in the earliest stages of planning my debut novel (goodness, I've said that phrase far too many times), which is hard to balance with school. I'm also busy putting together a group of sorts, made up of several competitive gaming teams. We're trying to start a Twitch stream for it too on the weekends.

That's about it for me as of this moment. It's ashame to see so much of the community has fizzled, but it does feel good to be back.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2015, 02:51:38 am »
Hey everyone! Congrats on the new baby, Miss! I haven't posted on here for months, but I've been having an idea for this RP stewing for quite a while, and what better place to give it a shot? Okay..maybe there a few, but I really miss this community, even though I don't play pokemon any more. Besides, I see there's another RP going, and I wouldn't want to interrupt.

Life has been busy for me. I'm in the earliest stages of planning my debut novel (goodness, I've said that phrase far too many times), which is hard to balance with school. I'm also busy putting together a group of sorts, made up of several competitive gaming teams. We're trying to start a Twitch stream for it too on the weekends.

That's about it for me as of this moment. It's ashame to see so much of the community has fizzled, but it does feel good to be back.
Thank you, and I know it sucks, I miss the good ol' days, I even miss the trolls, and dumb as*es lmao and that's awesome, congrats on the novel C: maybe/hopefully one day the forums become active again and Roloc will be able to bring back PO C:

Offline Hiteryan

• Music Composer
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • Oh gawd awesoem.
    • View Profile
    • Hitey's YouTube
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2015, 02:28:08 am »
Congrats on the little fellow Miss Wednesday! I haven't been on this forum for like almost a year, just came back today and I'm glad to find this, good going! :)
Pokémon Universe Music Composer Guy Dude Person!
Hiteryan on YouTube - Vimeo (I'm a filmmaker too!) - last.fm