* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Pokemon Revolution Online  (Read 81995 times)

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
Pokemon Revolution Online
« on: November 08, 2015, 04:10:29 am »
I don't see a problem with this.
There is a relatively new pokemon mmo out there called pokemon Revolution online.

Miss Wednesday and I have already joined about a week ago. I have to say is pretty great.

If anyone wants to join us then add us as friends in game. Of course my name is Roloc and miss changed her name to Missxatu.

http://pokemon-revolution-online.net
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 04:37:48 pm by Roloc »
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Revolution Online
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 08:36:59 pm »
Giving it a try and using my 2nd username Unknown008. Not idea if I'll be able to play much, but I guess I'll check it out first and depending on how good it appeals to me, might be playing it now and then. Thanks for sharing :) (downloading right now)

EDIT: Not sure how to add people. There are a few bugs here and there, nothing too big.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:49:00 pm by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 03:26:52 am »
Yeah there are a few bugs but that's to be expected. The game is still beta and hasn't been out but a few months. They are looking for coding/scripting help so for those of you that know how may be able to be one help there and become admins.

I'm going to miss being an admin. I always pictured myself here looking at our mods and making sure they weren't abusing their power. Been on so many games where admins were always abusing power.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 09:53:45 am »
Yea, it does feel a bit weird to have been given privileges above normal users on a similar project and not having those :) I played just a bit so far and it looks like it will take longer to level up. I also got a badly IV'd starter, oh well, so much for a good start xD
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 07:32:38 pm »
Leveling is actually pretty fast. Miss and I had a few pokes each above 40 BEFORE lt. surge.
We are at Blaine now and have lvl 55+ pokes.

Yeah my bulbasuar had bad nature and ivs. Sucks cause I wanted to use my mega venusuar as an awesome dual physical and special tank.
Damage Calculator

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 08:42:01 pm »
My Raichu is almost level 60, yes I picked Pikachu and it sucked, should of stuck with squirtle ._.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 09:23:35 pm »
Lol ok. I'll get on the early grinding and hopefully start getting badges over the weekend.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 10:58:22 pm »
Do you guys know what's in Viridian Maze?

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 12:51:49 am »
No idea. I saw a team rocket grunt in there but I haven't been back since we beat team rocket.
Damage Calculator

Offline Gawerty

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 11:38:00 pm »
I'm a global moderator over at Pokemon Revolution Online, if you ever need any assistance or have questions shoot me a PM over there.

I remember waiting for this game for the longest back in the day, i'm sorry too see things didn't work out but I am glad to see you lot have found a place in a game that I dearly love!

Hope to see more of you on the other side,
Gawerty

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 04:48:58 am »
Cool see ya there. I plan on talking to the admins pretty soon. See about joining the team there. I have a lot of ideas, skills that could be utilized in PRO.

For one I have found a small amount of bugs on the pvp side of things that I can probably help with.

@Gawerty
Whoa, I just realized you live close to me. I go to your hometown often. I live in Chesterfield, SC. It's like an hr and 15 mins from you.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:51:50 am by Roloc »
Damage Calculator

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 04:53:28 am »
I'm a global moderator over at Pokemon Revolution Online, if you ever need any assistance or have questions shoot me a PM over there.

I remember waiting for this game for the longest back in the day, i'm sorry too see things didn't work out but I am glad to see you lot have found a place in a game that I dearly love!

Hope to see more of you on the other side,
Gawerty
That's awesome! C:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 04:47:53 pm »
Oh ok. I just found a few berries and a Growlithe and TM23 there :3

I don't know if there is more, but that maze is crazy huge...

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 02:23:05 am »
They are going to be releasing the random pvp battle system soon and I don't have any competitive pokemon yet. I am trying to rush through johto as fast as possible, gather as much money and I can and then start hunting for good natured/IVed pokes.

Once I have the team I want, I am fairly sure I can be within the top 5 on the game. You have NO idea how many people on there are stupid(about pokemon competitive play) Even had a GM state that "Bold was a good nature for Rhyperior as it was best as a tank." I was like "WHAT!!!!" lmao

Planning on getting a few pokemon that I know can easily dominate without 31 IVs in all stats.
Alakazam
Conkeldurr
Metagross
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Scizor

To name just a few. Conkeldurr will especially be pretty insane sense assault vest is in game. If weakness policy is in as well then d-nite will wreck the place as jolly with multi scale. Take a SE attack like a baws, get +2 in both offensive stats while doing a dragon dance on first turn, then just sweep with awesome coverage.

I have to say I am liking the game so far. There are some bugs here and there but that's to be expected of a game that just released beta a few months ago. The devs seem like they release updates and bug fixes fairly fast so thats good.
Damage Calculator

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2015, 02:16:26 am »
Screw it! I'm coming to see you guys! I miss all of you and want to play some pokemans. Getting an account now.

I go by CrazyCortex, as it is my youtube name now. Might derp around here and battle for the channel.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 02:33:37 am by Tickles »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword