Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING

(1/3) > >>

Miss Wednesday:
Why is everyone gone?   :o  :(
Come back!

Yume Tsuki:
*lifts head out of thrash can*

I was just checking out this site on a nostalgic streak and this is what I come back to?

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Yume Tsuki on August 01, 2017, 11:08:01 PM ---*lifts head out of thrash can*

I was just checking out this site on a nostalgic streak and this is what I come back to?

--- End quote ---
I did too and no one was online! how have you been?

Yume Tsuki:
Pretty fine. Been drawing a bunch. And I got into college for Applied Biology, going to the second year after summer break. 8D
Also did a lot of World of Warcraft in the meantime... Did the entirety of Undertale on a DDR-pad... o3o;

I did have a Discord Server set up for PU, but in the end not a lot of people joined in, and it's very quiet in there =v=;;

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Yume Tsuki on August 01, 2017, 11:28:10 PM ---Pretty fine. Been drawing a bunch. And I got into college for Applied Biology, going to the second year after summer break. 8D
Also did a lot of World of Warcraft in the meantime... Did the entirety of Undertale on a DDR-pad... o3o;

I did have a Discord Server set up for PU, but in the end not a lot of people joined in, and it's very quiet in there =v=;;

--- End quote ---
That's good! good luck with school!.
I just finished school too and failed my nursing exam 2 times (I think, haven't gotten the results yet), I got one more chance, if I fail it I have to take the class over again so that sucks, Roloc has been playing LOL but not as much as he used to, we're mostly spending time with the kids and going out places with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version