Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

How awesome do you think this is gonna be?

(1/4) > >>

Romeslayer:
Personally I am going to have to give this game a 10/10 when they come out with the download and playing because just by reading all of the topics and threads and how everyone is just loving this and its not even out yet.

boyben10:
The game will be very awesome.

Chaoseth:
You can tell the game will be cool through the screen shots they provided. The maps look interesting and the quality of the game looks pretty good, so once it's up it should be amusing for everyone to play.

baralai15:
It looks really great but i cannot rate it yet because i dont know how smooth the moving around is. Also there will be some bugs to start so those could also affect game play although they will eventually be fixed. Pretty much other than those, it will be a really spectacular game that i am sure to wait a long time for. I want to play it now, wish i joined the forums sooner to become a tester but everyone else knows more than me for this game and is more worthy so they definitely deserve the spot over some noob like me who just started lol

Jerry:

--- Quote from: baralai15 on March 12, 2010, 01:50:26 PM ---It looks really great but i cannot rate it yet because i dont know how smooth the moving around is. Also there will be some bugs to start so those could also affect game play although they will eventually be fixed. Pretty much other than those, it will be a really spectacular game that i am sure to wait a long time for. I want to play it now, wish i joined the forums sooner to become a tester but everyone else knows more than me for this game and is more worthy so they definitely deserve the spot over some noob like me who just started lol

--- End quote ---

The game will be smooth, just like the games you have on your GBA or DS console :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version