Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Misty - will she ever return? Zubat

(1/26) > >>

Nando:
Our dear lovely Misty. I sincerely hope she returns for generation 5, though the chances are slim, I must remain positive. Brock has been around for every region except the Orange Archipelago (he was with prof. Ivy). Poke-sketcher(?) Tracy took his spot. Why can't Brock take a break once in a while and let Misty come back? Then we can let the new character be a boy instead of a girl. Yeah, Misty made a few cameos here and there last generation, but that's not enough.  :(

Do you guys want Misty to return? Why or why not?
Think we'll see her again?  (Not just in small appearances)

EDIT: Threw in a poll. Vote for your favorite!

Amphi:
yes personally i love misty, i used to dream about her id like her in the next gen and send brock back im sick of him

Dvys:
lol, Misty can stay away if you ask me  :D
Also, Brock may leave the group because he is getting annoying.
Talking about 'annoying'; please replace Team Rocket for something more interesting =]

NostawDNA:
Misty is really coming into her own as a gym leader but I would like to see her come back to get some new water pokemon in the new region and bring in a guy to perform in contests

Amphi:

--- Quote from: NostawDNA on April 01, 2010, 10:42:46 PM ---Misty is really coming into her own as a gym leader but I would like to see her come back to get some new water pokemon in the new region and bring in a guy to perform in contests

--- End quote ---
or have misty along with another girl... hopefully not another repeat of stupid Dawn, what a whinny little kid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version