* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)  (Read 1561120 times)

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)
« Reply #4710 on: April 29, 2011, 03:50:47 AM »
haha its the opposite for me i posted all the time back then... now i'm trying to be able to do that again to get familiar with everyone that has joined and the people that are on here now so i'm ahead of things when the development is done and the game is released, so when i get on i can get on and just be like oh hey i know you and you and you, etc. haha

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: April 29, 2011, 03:54:22 AM »
I'm going to HEAVILY edit my buddy list...
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Dr Widdleguy

• Beginning Trainer
  • They call me Dr... Dr Widdleguy.
    • View Profile
    • RunePlanet
« Reply #4712 on: April 29, 2011, 04:03:04 AM »
They were talking about that mr widdlewhatever who was acting like we are all his best friends

It's Dr Widdleguy, and if I wanted to deal with someone of the low end of the spectrum that you appear to be at, I would of called up my ex. I don't recall ever saying anything bad in your direction since I've been here. Ridiculous. Goodbye.

And as for the Photoshop/GIMP thing, I don't recall your query at all. I'm sorry. I've been busy. If you want you can PM it to me.

And I know this would be considered "flaming" which in return will result in a warning, probation, or banning but I don't believe I should have something the caliber of what Viper posted before directed at me. I do not recall claiming everyone to be my "best friends". I was simply treating everyone as a community and posting something because of my absence which clearly was idiotic on my part to apparently think I should come back to a place I just joined and wasn't around for like a week so I wasn't deleted or etc. My bad. I'll sure remember not to do that again. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)
Dr. Widdleguy: Helping Patients with *Left Overs* since 2000.

++

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: April 29, 2011, 04:15:02 AM »
They were talking about that mr widdlewhatever who was acting like we are all his best friends

It's Dr Widdleguy, and if I wanted to deal with someone of the low end of the spectrum that you appear to be at, I would of called up my ex. I don't recall ever saying anything bad in your direction since I've been here. Ridiculous. Goodbye.

And as for the Photoshop/GIMP thing, I don't recall your query at all. I'm sorry. I've been busy. If you want you can PM it to me.

And I know this would be considered "flaming" which in return will result in a warning, probation, or banning but I don't believe I should have something the caliber of what Viper posted before directed at me. I do not recall claiming everyone to be my "best friends". I was simply treating everyone as a community and posting something because of my absence which clearly was idiotic on my part to apparently think I should come back to a place I just joined and wasn't around for like a week so I wasn't deleted or etc. My bad. I'll sure remember not to do that again. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

Woah, calm down man.  You joined and posted a few times then left for a week.  Making you seem very inactive and putting you in the category of possibly not returning until the game is done.  I know I only really remember the active people on here.  So the fact that they didn't know who you were doesn't surprise me.  As for vipers comment.  While it wasn't the nicest thing he could have said, it also wasn't like he said "Mr.widdlewhat, some D-bag who thinks we're all his friends." he just brought to light, in his own way.  The fact that we have no idea who you are.  Thats all.

Oh, by the way welcome back.  I hope you stay and become part of our online community. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:20:57 AM by Bing »

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: April 29, 2011, 04:32:00 AM »

Duude....Hi man. I don't know you, you don't know me! Names Oscar what's yours bro?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: April 29, 2011, 04:47:51 AM »
Take a chill pill and be still. And before you say you're perfectly calm, yes, I'm sure you are, but you are still overreacting to what he said. Viper, while not my favorite member here, still made a point.

Saying "Hey guys, I'm back!" was rather unnecessary, because none of us remember you, which, to some people, is viewed as you assuming you're a bigger part of the community than you are. That bothers some people. Mind you, I'm not claiming to be one of these people.

Viper wasn't entirely in-line with what he said, but you have no right to report him. Seriously.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: April 29, 2011, 04:51:33 AM »

Hah, low end, good one. And who are you to judge my "caliber"? Get a little more rep around here then talk.

Also like they said, there is no reason to freak out. Things like this happen, and like they said, none of us know you so your post was a little weird.

And to Frenchfry, :)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: April 29, 2011, 04:54:31 AM »
-snip-
Zip it, Viper, you're in the Red Zone right next to him right now. Don't make me rant about you on IRC, cause I totally will.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: April 29, 2011, 05:32:11 AM »
-snip-
Zip it, Viper, you're in the Red Zone right next to him right now. Don't make me rant about you on IRC, cause I totally will.

Haha just trying to be friendly :)

Offline Aaelron

• Recruitment/PR Officer
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Pokemon Universe
« Reply #4719 on: April 29, 2011, 06:13:21 AM »
Lets be realistic guys, the forum thread even says May contain offensive content, if you where really offended from what people might say in here, then don't post.  You where warned before hand. 

These guys know what they say and what they shouldn't say.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: April 29, 2011, 09:48:50 AM »
Lets be realistic guys, the forum thread even says May contain offensive content, if you where really offended from what people might say in here, then don't post.  You where warned before hand. 

These guys know what they say and what they shouldn't say.
Touche.

Offline Wasabi

• He who knows!
  • Contributor
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Lalz
    • View Profile
    • Free stuff
« Reply #4721 on: April 29, 2011, 01:11:47 PM »
Hmmm.. Sounds like that StarLite guy is pretty hopeless...
Herp...

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
« Reply #4722 on: April 29, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »
I've read the last 3 pages of this thread and I have to say StarLite you're quite hopeless.

And the following is for everyone. I know you guys have been here for a long time but PLEASE be nice to our new members. Like all the harsh comments on Dr. Widdleguy.
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".

Offline Urmel

• Founder/Developer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • You are now blinking manually
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: April 29, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »
Admin combo!

* Urmel agrees with Mr_Dark

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: April 29, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »
C-c-c-c-Combo Breaker!

Also yes, what's up with all the sudden hate on Widdleguy? :\