* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 427932 times)

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Evening; Heavy Rain only>
« Reply #570 on: March 30, 2011, 08:12:48 AM »
I walk into the PokeCenter, and hand my Pokeball with Hitmonchan in it. She heals him, and hands it back.

- Thanks.

I let Hitmonchan out of his Pokeball and I can tell his happiness from the looks in his eyes.
In the corner of my eye, I see a strange old man wearing a hard hat. I walk up to him and hear him mumble something about getting caved in, losing a man named Steve and dynamite. He fiercely looks up at me, and challenges me to a battle.

- What do you want, you pathetic moron of a kid?!

- Calm down, woah..

He leads me outside, and sends out a Snorlax. It cries with a weak voice.

-  Snorlax, lick!

It doesn't effect Hitmonchan very much, but he loses balance a little.

- Hitmonchan, Mach Punch!

The Snorlax cries, and the old man feeds it a potion.

- Damn! Hitmonchan, Mach Punch again!

- Snorlax, don't back out now! Lick!

The move leaves Hitmonchan paralyzed. He can't move!

- Snorlax! Chip Away!

Turn after turn, the Snorlax inflicts damage on Hitmonchan. On the fourth, he finally regains movement. He shakes from the damage.

- You can beat him! Bullet Punch!

The attack faints the Snorlax.

- Oh.. Snorlax.. trainer.. I think you deserve this.

He throws some kind of fossil, and walks away. I place the fossil carefully in my bag, and rush to the PokeCenter again, as the rain gets heavier.

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 31, 2011, 07:11:28 AM »
Jerry sends out his Zebstrika so we can ride on it. (Horses <3)

- Cmon, let's go find Sky!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2011, 08:31:34 PM »
(No, it's a Zebra ;P)

After a short round in the City, there was no trace of Sky and the weather was getting worst, just as the weather forecast predicted.

- Sky is obviously not here, he probaly got in the woods. Zebstrika, let's go!

As they went deeper in the woods, they find a tree recently cut, but suddenly, lightning struck. Fortunately, it hit Zebstrika after bouncing off a nearby tree and the pokemon absorbed it.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Amphi woke up from his sleep, hearing the thunder, he decides he should go out with his newly caught pokemon. Amphi packed up all his belongings and then walked out of the pokecenter as lightning struck in the distance.
"Alright Zebstrika, come on out!" Amphi shouted as he said this zebstrika's pokeball let out a bright white light revealing Amphi's new zebra pokemon, "Zebstrika, do you mind if I ride you through this storm? I wanna see just how fast and strong you are"

Zebstrika let out a neigh

"Alright" Amphi got on zebstrika and head towards what he though would be the near by woods for some training.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
I walked into the gym and asked for a gym match.
Sure kid. Krokorok lets go!
Spike lets win! Aura Sphere!
The attack hit the Krokorok before it could move, it was supper effective and fainted the pokemon.
Good one son, Palpitode come out! Bulldoze!
Detect and Force Palm it!
Spike dodged the attack and hit it with Force Palm from behind. It went flying into a rock and fainted...
That there is a strong pokemon, Excadrill finish this pokemon off!
Too easy, Aura Sphere.
Spike let out the attack and it hit it square in the face, fainting it.
I got my badge and started walking twords the woods....

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
- Okay, the wind is getting too strong and the rain is pouring down do hard... let's move forward, it seems that Sky isn't here either...

As they moved on, they reached a river, the bridge seemed to hand on strongly, but the rapids were getting stronger as the seconds ticked by. Jerry and Ruby went on, bridge after bridge as the river snaked through that route. As they moved on, they saw the rough outline of a building through the blinding flashes of lightning. It turned out to be some laboratory, but the door was tightly shut. Disappointed for not having any nearby refuge, the little group pressed on. On the last bridge, the waters of the river suddenly became much fiercer than before. The wooden bridge was violently shaking, and it was finally the trunk of a fallen tree which blasted it off. Jerry, Ruby and Zebstrika were now in the rushing waters. Jerry managed to help Ruby get hold of a tree root and Zebstrika out of the water, but then, something knocked with his head and it was a complete black out.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
I was woken by a drop of burning hot water, hitting my cheek.

AHH! WHERE AM I!?

I demanded as I shot upright
MAN MEAT <3

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Right now, you're in the pokemon center of the third gym's city. This girl here helped you from getting under a tree.

Nurse Joy pointed at Martha.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Clear>
« Reply #578 on: April 02, 2011, 03:19:23 PM »
Jerry woke up with a start, while water dripped in his face from the roof. He looked around but the surroundings were not familiar at all. Sunlight was shining and the rays of light went through what seemed to be a roof. Jerry got on his feet holding his back which was aching. "Where am I?" he thought. By the cool breeze flowing around him, the darkness around him, and the fact that only a little sunlight seemed to be in that 'room', he decided that he was in some underground tunnel... a cave maybe. He then attempted a shout.

- Hello? Ruby? Zebstrika? Anyone here?

Jerry stood still listening to the echoes rebounding from the galleries. Suddenly, a piercing shriek went through him, and glowing eyes seemed to approach quickly. Not being able to bear the uproar, Jerry ran into the other direction, until he tripped over and fell straight into an underground stream. He managed to get on a bank safely after much struggle, but was now really lost. It was then that a Pokemon appeared in from of him. This quadruped, mostly blue and yellow thorns stared at him for some time.

- Um... hi.

The pokemon then suddenly turned back and ran into the darkness.

- Wait! Please don't go! At this rate and through those dim tunnels, I'll lose him too easily. Go Monferno! We got lost and the only way out seems to follow this tunnel. Light the way please.

Monferno's flame on its tail went bigger and lit their path. They just had the time to see the Pokemon go through a side branch of the tunnels. The two followed the strange pokemon and at some point, they saw light at the end.

- That's it! It's the exit!

The pokemon was not there and before they reached the exit, a large group of Swoobats appeared in front of them, blocking their way.

- If you want to fight, then let it be! Monferno, use Flame Wheel!

The Swoobats used their Psychic abilities and immobilised Monferno, others used Air Slash on him, badly injuring Monferno.

- Ducklett, Gligar, Krookodile and Excadrill go!

The fight between the pokemon was restless. But the Swoobats had the advantage of being in greater number and Jerry's pokemon were starting to get tired. It was then that the pokemon of before appeared. It stayed still, but eyed the Swoobats strangely. The latter immediately stopped, as if, to obey the pokemon and then flew away.

- Thank you very much for your help... but... but who are you?

The pokemon only turned to him, looking at him for some time, before diving in the depths of the cave again.

- I guess I will never know... Com'on guys, let's get out of here and find Zebstrika.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 02, 2011, 03:27:29 PM »
My Skyline used his ability to become a Togekiss. Servine flipped the tree off of you with her vines. After you got here, sir, My panpour had to use Scald to wake you up, so sorry bout that.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:56:12 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 02, 2011, 03:54:16 PM »
Ah I see. Please do not worry, thank you for saving me.

I froze as I came to a sudden realisation.

Jerry, Ruby! Where are my friends?!
MAN MEAT <3

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 02, 2011, 03:57:39 PM »
Who? When I found you, no one else was around.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 02, 2011, 04:06:03 PM »
My friends! Which city are we in!? AND WHERE IS MY NOSEPASS?!

I began to panick. Nosepass was my best friend, but I couldnt see him anywhere.
MAN MEAT <3

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 02, 2011, 04:21:41 PM »
Sir, calm down. I'll help you find your friends and Nosepass. but you have to tell me your name. I'm Martha.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 02, 2011, 04:41:09 PM »
I..I..

I attempted to speak Before passing out once again out of sheer exasperation.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:13:18 PM by Wailord »
MAN MEAT <3