* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 427402 times)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Rainy>
« Reply #555 on: March 26, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »
I was taking a stroll through the local forest. I liked it here, it was very peacefull.

Trubbish was chasing after Nosepass playing some sort of game it would seem, and Klink was arguing with an Emolga up in the tree tops. Supposidly a terrotorial thing.

Suddenly I heard a roar. I froze.

It sounded like 200 Loudreds put together, an ear piercing crack if you will.

The forest began to grow dark. Trubbish and Nosepass ran back to me in confusion, panicked by the sudden darkness.

Another ear piercing crack roared, followed by a flash of yellow.

Storm!

I yelled as rain began to pour heavily. But this didnt feel like ordinary rain. It was harsh, sharp Icy rain only to make things worse.

A large Evergreen tree infront of us came crashing down, followed by wild Pokemon running for their lives. We followed soon after.

Yet ever so slowly. A shadow began to float down from the sky, below the forest canopy.

It stood infront of me. Too shocked to do anything I stood my ground. My blood chilled to the bone.

T..T..Thundorus..

All I can remember was fainting. I now had found myself stuck under a tree. I was not sure wheather I was dead or not. All I knew was that I was in alot of pain. Had I been blacked out for an hour? a day? a week?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 11:28:04 AM by Wailord »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 26, 2011, 02:28:14 PM »
When Martha searched the Seawaddle She found 2 TMs: Toxic and Dig. She also decidd to catchth strongest of them all, which was Lv 15. She put Roggenrola into the Pc box.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 26, 2011, 09:46:22 PM »
((I don't mind.))
Soren said goodbye to Rex. He was sad to see his friend go, but he knew that they would see each other again. He continued looking for pokemon. He noticed a scraggy in the grass. Soren sent out his Pidove.
Pidove, use Air Cutter!
The attack hit Scraggy, which fell to the ground. It got up and looked around, trying to find the pokemon that attacked it. It saw Pidove and used Headbutt.
"Use Gust!"
Scraggy used Brick Break on Pidove.
"Pidove, use Roost!"
Scraggy hit Pidove with another Headbutt.
"Use Air Cutter!"
Pidove's attack was a critical hit. It's attack made Scraggy faint. Then it started glowing. The light got brighter, and then dimmed. Soren's Tranquill flew around for a little bit, and then came back.
"You're ready to battle Burgh again Soren. I can't watch, so come to my house later and tell me if you won." Charlie walked back to his house, and Soren started walking to the gym.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 27, 2011, 05:04:55 AM »
Amphi walked casually through the storm, he didn't care about the dangers of walking in storms. He just likes how it feels to have the rain against his skin, the lights flashing, and of course the loud boom of the thunder. Amphi was walking towards Driftveil City, his tyranitar beside him, surprisingly not being effected by the rain at all, and actually enjoying it.
"Tyranitar, you okay?" Amphi asked as he glimpsed over at his partner.

Tyranitar gave a calm growl to Amphi in response, and continued enjoying his leisurely walk in the storm...
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2011, 09:08:50 AM »
I struggle to open my eyes, and find myself soaked in the rain. How long have I been here? My back's aching.. the floor is a bit warm aswell I think to myself. I quickly jump to my feet, and fiddle through my bag to find my Pokeball. I release Hitmonchan from it.

*cough**cough*

- Hitmon.. chan.

- How long were we here? I think it's been at least a week. Let's get out of here.

We take a long journey through the forest, having short rests by the time we reach the city, Castelia City.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:13:46 AM by Monzta »

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »
Martha ended up getting her umbrella and pokemon and decided to go to the forest again. While walking, she seen a knocked down tree and someone was under it.

Sir, are you alright?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Evening; Heavy Rain only>
« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »
Nosepass was franticly nudging me trying to wake me up.

I had fallen unconcious from Hypothermia. The cold had overwhelmed me.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »
Amphi and his Tyranitar could see the lights of Driftviel city in the distance.  They continued walking slowly and carefully, suddenly a pokemon flashed by the duo, instinctively Amphi readies himself for a battle.

"Tyranitar, get ready.." Amphi said under his breath to his partner

Tyranitar just stared at the pokemon standing in front of them, ready to fight, as if his whole personality changed, when he saw a pokemon that looked like a challenge.

Zeb! the pokemon called out as it charged towards Tyranitar with a sparks attack.

"Tyranitar just hold your ground!." Tyranitar did as instructed and as the Zebstrika hit Tyranitar, tyranitar grabbed it and held it in place.

Zebstrik!!! the pokemon let lose a powerful thunderbolt, trying to escape tyranitar's grasp, unfortunately the electric type attack had little effect on tyranitar.

"Tyranitar,  slam it into the ground so I can capture it!" Tyranitar did as instructed, causing the zebstrika to become severely damaged. "Alright then!" Amphi pulled out a pokeball and threw it at the zebstrika. 1,2,3, the pokemon failed to escape the pokeball and now became part of Amphi's team.

"Good job Tyranitar, lets continue on our way," Amphi hands tyranitar his favorite berry, "I'll give the new addition to our team something when we get to Driftveil. Amphi and Tyranitar continued onward in the rain towards Driftveil and possibly some old rivals of his.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2011, 10:57:39 PM »
Skyline, use night slash to cut the tree.

Dong as was told, the tree was cut.

Panpour, combine your Scald with Cerberus's dark pulse.

The two attacks flipped the tree off the person. He looked like he was out cold.

Skyline use your illusion to turn into Togekiss again. Servine, use Vine Whip to get the man on the back of Skyline.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2011, 11:23:18 PM »
(I thought we were going to battle?)
I walked through the storm I had no fear. When I was young Mr. Goodwin told me to fear nothing and nothing would hurt me. In no time I had reached Nimbasa City. I went to the gym right away. I had no time to waste... Once again Philip had run away, leaving me alone.
I want a Gym Match!
Right this way kid.
The guy lead me to the gym leader.
This will be a three vs three pokemon battle. Emolga lets go!
Rage lets go! (he is my Hydreigon)
Quick Attack!
Draco Meteor!
The Emolga easily hit Rage as he just sat there acting like he had never heard me.
Draco Meteor!
A traded pokemon will only listen ot you if you have enough gym badges. finish it with Aerial Ace!
Rage didn't even try to dodge the attack. He stood there and took it, refusing to battle any further I called him back and he was counted as fainted.
Spike lets turn this around!
Aerial Ace!
Detect, then Psychic!
Spike did it with perfection while the Emolga was still in the air Spike had hit it with Psychic and protected himself from the attack. The attack was enough to faint the pokemon.
Emolga lets go!
Psychic, just like last time!
The attack hit it and forced it into a wall.
Quick Aura Sphere!
Spike hit it with Aura sphere and fainted it.
Zebstrika lets win this!
Flame Charge!
Meet it in the middle with Force Palm!
Spike's hands started to glow then he took off at the Zebstrika. They met in the middle and a explosion ensued... When the dust cleared Spike was still standing, but the Zebstrika was down.I had won! I got my gym badge and healed my pokemon up, then I left for Drifveil City...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 28, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »
- Ruby... I don't know, it's getting late and Sky is still not back... I think we should try look for him while there's still time...

Jerry took some spare clothes from his backpack, took a plastic bag from the pokemon centre, stuffed them in the plastic bag before putting it in his backpack.

- I rather not carry an umbrella, for if there is lightning, there are increased risks of thunder striking us... or... wait I know.

Jerry ran towards the PC and swapped his Archen for Zebstrika.

- Okay, this will be better now.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 29, 2011, 06:01:40 AM »
Amphi finally was nearing the city of Driftveil, he and Tyranitar can see the pokemon center.

"Tyranitar, we're almost there, then we can take a rest."

Tyranitar gives a low pleasant growl at Amphi, showing that he was ready to rest.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 29, 2011, 10:25:50 PM »
"Tyranitar, it's time to get into your ball" Amphi pulled a pokeball with a black upperhalf off of his necklace, then had Tyranitar returned into his ball.

"Don't worry Tyranitar, you can rest now" As Amphi said that he ran towards the pokemon center and quickly got a room and went into it and relaxed while his Tyranitar rested in his ball.

((Edit: Where the hell did the post go before this one.../)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 05:48:06 AM by Amphi »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #568 on: March 29, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »
I walked into the City of Driftveil, and started looking for the gym. I made a quick pit stop in the Pokecenter to get my pokemon rested up and to grab a bite to eat.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 29, 2011, 11:03:38 PM »
 Soren solved the gym's puzzle again, and Burgh was waiting for him at the back of the gym.
"I want another battle."
"It shouldn't be too hard to beat you again."
Burgh sent out his Whirlipede, and Soren sent out his Tranquill.
"Tranquill, use Air Cutter!"
The attack hit Whirlipede hard, but it quickly got back on it's feet.
"Whirlipede, use Poison Tail!"
Tranquill flew up in the air to avoid the attack, and then landed behind Whirlipede.
Use Quick Attack!
Tranquill hit Whirlipede from behind, sending it flying into the wall.
"Use Pursuit!"
The attack hit Tranquill hard, and did a decent amount of damage.
"Use Gust!"
"Dodge it and use Poison Tail!"
Whirlipede dodged Tranquill's attack and hit Tranquill with Poison Tail. The attack poisoned Tranquill.
"Use Roost!"
"Use Poison Tail again!"
Tranquill recovered HP, but was hit by Poison Tail.
"Use Air Cutter!"
The attack hit Whirlipede before it could do anything, and knocked it out. Burgh sent out his Dwebble. Soren returned Tranquill to it's pokeball, and sent out Lampent.
"Lampent, use Night Shade!"
"Use Faint Attack!"
After Lament's attack hit, Dwebble disappeared. It reappeared behind Lampent and and attacked it.
"Use Fire Spin!"
Dwebble was trapped inside of spinning flames, taking damage It couldn't move until Fire Spin ended.
"Now use Will-o-wisp!"
Now Dwebble was burned, and still trapped.
"Use Flame Burst!"
Fire Spin ended, and Lampent's attack hit. Dwebble was going to faint soon.
"Use Faint Attack!"
The attack was a critical hit, and super effective.
"Use Flame Burst again!"
Dwebble Fainted from the attack, and Burgh sent out Leavanny. Soren returned Lampent to it's pokeball and sent out Quilava.
I just have to defeat this pokemon to get the badge.