* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413812 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2010, 12:00:01 PM »
- Thank you! I'll take this Moonball and this Fastball and oh, this Loveball. Ok, we should get going now.

Jerry sent out Chimchar and together, they walked towards the exit of the pokemon centre.

- Com'on Amphi! We'll have to go through Karakusa Town first.

They took route 1 which led to Karakusa town, the town between Kanoko and Sanyou city.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2010, 06:14:22 PM »

Deccers
Deccers slid into the mouth of the cave, keeping to the shadows. He pulled his hood tight over his face to cover his face, reducing any glint. Tatters, as usual sat on is shoulder.
In the corner of the cavern sat N, reading a book.
'That's weird. Where's his pokemon?' Deccers thought.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2010, 10:08:14 PM »
Attention! Attention all passengers! We have landed in the Sinnoh region.
I quickly got off the plane.  I went to the cafeteria and got something to eat.  I hadn't been this hungry in a long time.  I got a cheeseburger and curly fries and sat down at a vacant booth.  I then let cyndaquil and kibago out and gave them some pokemon food.  When we were done I returned my pokemon into their pokeballs and walked over to the video phone.  I dialed in a number and waited for someone to pick up.
Hello?
Mom!
Jimmy! Are you ok?  Where are you?
I'm alright mom calm down.  I'm in the sinnoh region. I've decided to start my journey here.
Ok, but remember to call me every once in a while.
Sure mom.
Oh, and if you every go to Eterna City, could you please say hi to my friend, Gardenia?
Ok mom, I will.
We then hung up.  I walked out of the airport and onto the dirt path.  I read the sign that said TWINLEAF TOWN and followed the direction the sign was pointing in.  I then pulled my harmonica out of my pocket and started playing a soft, bluesy tune.
sup

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2010, 12:26:46 AM »
Noticing Deccers has come alone, I come out of my hidden locaton and walk in front of the fake "N'.
"If you would like to avoid falling very painfully into a pit, I would walk one foot in front of the other, opposite from where im standing exactly.  When you cross I will explain everything, and, before you question it, this 'N' is fake, I made it."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 02:12:19 AM by DrPinkies »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2010, 01:30:56 AM »
"Okay, Caramel. Its our first contest tomorrow. In the morning, we set out to Cerulean, Ok?"
Caramel smiled, then freaked out, it soon was dizzy from playing with its own tail, chasing it in an endless loop.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2010, 02:12:20 AM »
Amphi let Jerry lead the way to the Karakusa Town as he didn't feel like leading himself.

(Jerry feel free to God mod my character some if im not online.)
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2010, 02:19:54 AM »
(Who mod's 'N'? Or is it just a random trainer anyone can control just for RP purposes?)

(({StarLite Edit: Who is "N"? and who/what are you referring to? ... Ask Deccers... }))
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 02:26:20 AM by Unbreakable »

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2010, 02:38:20 AM »
(Who mod's 'N'? Or is it just a random trainer anyone can control just for RP purposes?)

(({StarLite Edit: Who is "N"? and who/what are you referring to? ... Ask Deccers... }))

(Please post mesaages such as these in the OOCC)

Xhizor kept walking down the route, battling many trainers when possible. Eventually, Xhizor saw a cave. He looked at the sign and found out that it was "DARK CAVE". He went inside only for a little while to explore it. When he was about to leave, he saw a pokemon by the entrance. Xhizor checked his pokedex to see which pokemon it was. It was a Kibago.
-"I think I should catch this pokemon" said Xhizor
He sent out Treecko to fight it.
-"Treecko, use quick attack!" he said
Treecko attacked the pokemon at blinding speed
The Kibago attacked Treecko with dragon rage
-"Treecko use absorb" he said
Treecko regained quite a bit of health
Xhizor grabbed a pokeball and quickly threw it at the Kibago. It shook a few times then stopped. Xhizor picked up the pokeball and left the cave.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2010, 07:00:15 AM »
(Okay Amphi!)

Jerry and Amphi reached Karakusa Town in some minutes of walk. There was some commotion there, but the little didn't pay much attention to it. It seemed that N was there and making fun of other trainers.

- This N again... let's not try to bring attention to us and let's go to Sanyou quickly.

The small group passed quietly by the crowd. This time, Jerry spotted that N had more pokemon with him. He had a Mamepato, an Otamaro and a Dokkora. They didn't seem too strong though. He could have just caught them, but Choroneko was nowhere to be seen...

They left Karakusa Town and head for Sanyou. Night was nigh. The sun was beggining to set.

- We'll surely be in Sanyou in half an hour's walk, if everything goes well.

(Feel free to add some twist Amphi ;))
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2010, 07:08:45 PM »

Deccers
Realising he'd been played Deccers grew angry.
'I'm not so sure I'll do that.' He said softly, attempting to keep his composure.
'You tell me what you want, right here, right now.'
He was now confident, Light had lost the one advantage he had; surprise.
However, he was also mentally kicking himself.
'That's the last time I trust anybody. I shouldn't have let my guard down.'

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2010, 11:21:30 PM »
*This is strange, is inqisitive nature should have made it impossible to resist...no, emotions must have taken over his thoughts...yes, that's it, by his facial expression he is cleary vehement with rage, but is attempting to hide it, yet another advantage I can now use if necissary.*

"Oh come now, no need to be so intense about it, if I wanted to hurt you or your pokemon I would have simply let you fell into the hole."  "And if you think about it, I could have easily defeated your 'Tatters'...with my newwest edition to my team.

Releases Haunter from his Poke' Ball.

"As you know, because of Haunter's levitate ability, it is only effected by ranged attacks, with your pokemon having none it would have just been a game of cat and mouse"  (Catch the pun? >.<)

"If I went through the trouble of making those traps, what makes you think I dont have any other's, ESPECIALLY at the entrance door, common place for traps to make easy getaway's."  "And, to add, I have the advantage of knowing this environment, as you can tell I have been residing here, while this may very well be your first time here, the way I see it either come talk to me here, or take your chances by leaving, but I assure you this is a one time only offer, and you will not gain any information on anything by POSSIBLY leaving."

*He would have to be an idiot to walk away now...*

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2010, 12:32:14 AM »
I finally made it to Twinleaf town.  It was a settle, quiet place.  It was somewhat relaxing.  I found out that the first gym was in Oreburgh City.  I then started down the dirt road toward Sandgem town
sup

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2010, 04:35:02 AM »
As Amphi and Jerry continued walking to the next town, as they walked the same person that battle Jerry came out, and challenged Jerry to another battle, Jerry quickly took the boy's shadow Quagsire out, unfortunately, the boy had another shadow pokemon with him, this pokemon was a shadow pidgey, it managed to take out Jerry's last pokemon.

-Jerry I'm sorry he got you...

-Hey, boy. Amphi said at this kid as he got a very serious demeanor on.

-What do you want? the boy asked in an aggravated voice.

-I challenge you to a battle, now, against your pidgey. Amphi said calmly

-Okay, bring it on. the boy let out his shadow pidgey which was ready to battle.

-Larvitar, go out there quickly, you can take it out easily. Amphi told his partner

-Now Larvitar, use sandstorm now!

Larvitar whipped up a sand storm and directed it to the pidgey which was hit fairly easily.

-Now follow up with hidden power! Larvitar fired off multiple hidden power attacks, the pidgey dodging most of them but finally one hit it and caused it to fall to the ground.

-Alright Larvitar go pin that pidgey down with bite attack, Larvitar did as instructed, while Amphi dug out a special looking pokeball, it had a black top and a white bottom, he grabbed it with his right hand, the ball suddenly had glowing light blue marks on it telling Amphi it was ready.

-Ok Larvitar let it go, in 3, 2, 1! Larvitar let go of the shadow pidgey as Amphi through a snag ball. The snag ball was instantly attracted to the shadow pidgey and once it hit the pokemon it pulled it in, the ball shook three times, and the stopped, Amphi had now caught his first shadow pokemon in Isshu, oddly enough a kanto native, and looked like a different color from normal pidgey, Amphi thought it might just be the shadow Aura but it wasn't it was a shiny pokemon.

The boy freaked out, ran away from Amphi and Jerry, not even caring about his lost pokemon.

-Are you okay Jerry? You seem a bit flustered.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2010, 08:19:52 AM »
- Yes, I'm okay, don't worry. I was half asleep when I battle Quagsire with Shimama... Chimchar couldn't beat this Pidgey as it was already weakened by Quagsire. They'll be fine. A couple of potions I bought and we'll be able to go on to Sanyou. But your match! What did you just do? You caught this shiny Pidgey? I felt the same sensation with the Quagsire as with this Pidgey. Now I'm becoming very curious about it... hmmm and this black pokeball of yours... Are you sure you don't have something to tell me?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »
Amphi sort of fidgeted a little.

-Well Jer, I'm actually what people would call a pokemon snagger. Which means i go around catching shadow pokemon, much like this pidgey and that quaqsire, and i purify them. Once purified they are basically normal pokemon again, but they may be more powerful.

-sorry i didn't tell you before, my group of people are supposed to try and stay a secret.