* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413814 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Windy>
« Reply #1125 on: December 04, 2011, 05:14:39 AM »
-That will teach him.

-Not so fast!

Next thing I knew I was hit hard to the face with Poison Tail.

-A little slight of hand, and you are hopeless.

I got up to my feet and looked at my shoulder, there was a small wound, I could feel the poison getting into my blood stream.

-I will always be better then you, and you know what, I enjoy knowing that I hold the key, the power over your ability to mature. Its so, satisfying to know that I have that sort of power...

While he was on his little rant I had regained my feet and slammed him to the ground with Headbutt.

-Get up you damn snake. I want the feel your life slip away as I break you into little pieces. GET UP!

He slowly got back up as best as a creature that has no legs can get up, turned at me and used Toxic. I threw up Protect and used Ember on him. He dodged the attack and used Crunch again. This time it hit, but I landed a Dragon Claw right to his head slamming him into the ground.

-Get up and fight!

I could feel my hatred brewing deep under my skin as I looked at the Seviper on the ground, I was feeling a power I had never felt before. I walked up to him and charged a Draco Meteor. He looked up at me and smiled.

-Yes, kill me. Prove that you are no better then me. Come on, do it!

The anger in my blood wouldn't let me not fire my attack, so I did.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: December 04, 2011, 05:30:38 AM »
I heard a loud crash coming from outside.Somehow, this crash sounded familiar. Even in the state that I was, I wasn't about to let something like this go unnoticed. I got back up, and started moving as quick as I could. It wasn't my normal run, but it was as fast as I could go. I finally navigated the puzzle of the gym and reached the outside. What I saw there shook me.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1127 on: December 04, 2011, 06:08:43 AM »
I was standing in the base of a large crater. I looked around and saw the Sevpier lying on the ground.  I walked up to him, he was barely alive. I put my foot where his head met his body. I started putting on pressure. I wanted to take his life with my own paws. Just then I felt eyes on me, I looked up and saw Hex.

-Don't try to stop me Hex, I am going to kill him whether you want me too or not.

I could hear the Seviper's spine popping under my weight, it wouldn't be long now...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 04, 2011, 06:31:55 AM »
-Don't try to stop me Hex, I am going to kill him whether you want me too or not.

I wasn't about to have that.

I took as much energy as I could from Zekrom, practically all of it from what it was amounting to, and brought into being the largest Shadow Ball anyone would EVER see. I jumped right through it, making the most powerful Shadow Charge ever. I headed right for Igneous, and tackled him.

-YOU MONSTEEEER!!!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1129 on: December 04, 2011, 06:35:44 AM »
-You Monster!!!

He hit me pretty hard. I shoved him away and stood up.

-Now you asked for it buddy!

I could feel the hate running through my veins. The power surged inside me till I started to glow...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: December 04, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »
(Wow. You took the power of the gods like a boss. You DO realize that I might have just created one of the most powerful moves in existence that was a once-in-a-multiple-lifetime chance at seeing and that will never be seen or used again, and you just sort of brushed it off, right?)

I looked at him, he had hatred in his eyes. Whatever this Seviper did to him, he was pissed about it.

-I don't know what he did, but if you do this, you'll be worse that he is.

I looked back at him, not with hatred, but with pity of what he was turning himself into.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1131 on: December 04, 2011, 06:48:52 AM »
((Adrenaline does wonders to the body. and I am not turning into a "god", my anger is making me evolve.))

I could see his face, he wasn't angry at me, he had a look of pity. I didn't care, I was far to close to ending what ever was stopping me from achieving my true potential.

-Get out of my way, or I will kill you as well!

I stopped glowing, I had finally evolved into a Salamence, but I still felt the need to kill that sorry little Seviper and Hex was in my way. I wasn't sure I could win a all out fight after that last attack, but I was going to kill the Sevpier at any cost...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: December 04, 2011, 07:01:35 AM »
I sighed, and walked up to the new Salamence. I could see he still wanted blood to be spilled. I wasn't about to let that happen. I slowly walked up to him, and looked up at him. That face...it was full of bloodlust.

-I'd like to see you try.

As soon as I said this, something kicked in. I don't know what it was, because a second ago, I was near-fainting from how much power I was using, and now my markings were glowing white again. I felt so much power surging through me, I knew this had something to do with more than just Zekrom.

-I won't let you turn into a monster.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1133 on: December 04, 2011, 07:06:02 AM »
-Fine, then I will kill both of you!

I flew off the ground and fired a Flamethrower at Hex.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: December 04, 2011, 07:14:26 AM »
(I feel like this'll be appropriate... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g85RJMbVPaM )

I used Shadow Ball, launching it right through the attack. It parted the flames, but didn't have enough energy to strike him.

-I expected more from a demon.

(This is gonna become a genuine anime moment.)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1135 on: December 04, 2011, 07:19:53 AM »
His Shadow Ball stopped my attack, unacceptable. I flew even higher and charged Draco Meteor. I fired it strait at him.

-Stop that!

I took off as fast as I could towards the ground, if he dodged the attack I would easily get him with Dragon Claw.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: December 04, 2011, 07:27:33 AM »
He charged a Draco Meteor at me. It reminded me of that day we got trapped in the caves. I also saw him use Dragon Claw, and I knew his tactics.

I used Faint attack to turn invisible, and avoided the attack. Then waited off to the side waiting for him to hit the ground.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1137 on: December 04, 2011, 07:36:06 AM »
He vanished into thin air before either of my attacks hit him. I smashed into the ground quite hard. I got to my feet and looked around.

-Come out, come out where ever you are!

I took off and started firing Flamethrowers in every direction trying to flush him out.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 04, 2011, 07:41:06 AM »
I could see the horrified people running away from the scene of him trying to flush me out from my cover. I couldn't let this go on much longer. I used Double team, then let go of Faint attack. I then used Shadow Ball so it came from all angles so he didn't know which one to dodge.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1139 on: December 04, 2011, 07:48:32 AM »
Shadow Balls started flying from every direction. My wings were new, but flying was like a second nature. I dodged most of them, but I got hit in the wing and started falling towards the ground. I caught myself and got higher. As long as I was in the sky I had the advantage. Then I noticed that he was covering the humans running away. I charged another Draco Meteor and fired it at the crowd...