* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

which on do yo like better

Charmander
106 (54.6%)
Squirtle
61 (31.4%)
Harry potter
27 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 193

Author Topic: Charmander or Squirtle  (Read 84388 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Charmander or Squirtle
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 07:30:35 PM »
http://api.ning.com/files/8Y8gfXZLDCkjoOIX61xujHEySetkDZD5d*6gFVcwJtb6yE328zgpixwZ3Dx27dhhwU8lQyFFPDA5mZfz71PhsQUfFG0ADIu6/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Squirtles_by_trainerBAM.jpg

Arg! I was going to post that! XD
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline obi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pffzt, Bleah, Mmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 04:32:16 AM »

Arg! I was going to post that! XD

Post it anyways! The world can never have enough TMNS.

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

You've only got one mind. Lose it wisely.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 12:23:38 PM »
Ok, if you want ;)

I got mine on facebook while I was surfing through... and thought they were cute!  :D
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Ver-go-a-go-go

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 08:51:14 PM »
I have to admit, I was originally going to say Charmander, just because all of us know that Charizard is awesome, but after seeing the teenage mutant ninja Squirtles, my opinion has been altered. It's just that I always wondered how Blastoise has actual mechanic CANNONS coming out of its back....

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 05:01:05 AM »
Guys, The United States of America has already gone over this. Charizard. Always. Wanna know why? If Pokemon had been going for realistic type advantages instead of fair, then fire would pwn everything. Water would evaporate, flying types would get turned to fried chicken in midair, grass types... Forest Fires. Rock types would turn into volcanos and BECOME fire. Steel would melt. Ghosts don't exist. Psychics... I dunno, they might be able to pwn fire to some degree. And the Normal and fighting types would get it worst of all.
Why, the very invention of the Flamethrower is proof that someone smart enough to invent one looked at some people and said, "Gee, I really wish I could light that guy on fire, but I'm not close enough to get the job done. They don't call heavy weapons "waterarms," or "waterpower," do they?
In fact, the only reason In Real Life fires can get owned by water is because those fires weren't being tended to by CHARIZAAAAARD!

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 02:18:39 PM »
What about Dragon-types, Frenchfry? They would PWn Fire types.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 05:23:23 PM »
And if you know the triangle of fire, the three essential requirements for a fire to exist is oxygen, fuel and heat. Remove heat through a blizzard, or asphyxiate it (the easiest ways) and it is not more... water instead, you can boil it, freeze it, but it will always be able to come back ::)

So, there is no real 'better' or 'worse', both have their advantages and shortcomings.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 05:30:24 PM »
Harry Potter all the way

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 11:42:07 PM »
And if you know the triangle of fire, the three essential requirements for a fire to exist is oxygen, fuel and heat. Remove heat through a blizzard, or asphyxiate it (the easiest ways) and it is not more... water instead, you can boil it, freeze it, but it will always be able to come back ::)

So, there is no real 'better' or 'worse', both have their advantages and shortcomings.
But CHARIZAAAAARD! doesn't have just fire. Even if his fire got pwned, he could do a few things to a BLASTOIIIISE!, the most graphic being picking it up by the tail, flying into the air, and dropping it from fatal heights.

Offline obi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pffzt, Bleah, Mmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 12:27:59 AM »

But CHARIZAAAAARD! doesn't have just fire. Even if his fire got pwned, he could do a few things to a BLASTOIIIISE!, the most graphic being picking it up by the tail, flying into the air, and dropping it from fatal heights.

This is all quite lovely, but the question isn't "Charizard or Blastoise?". It's "Charmander or Squirtle?". And, unless Charmander gets a teenage mutant ninja squad soon, Squirtle still wins.

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

You've only got one mind. Lose it wisely.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 12:51:38 AM »

This is all quite lovely, but the question isn't "Charizard or Blastoise?". It's "Charmander or Squirtle?". And, unless Charmander gets a teenage mutant ninja squad soon, Squirtle still wins.

Hmm i agree with this post

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 01:06:30 AM »

Well, this is also all quite relevant, because charmander and squirtle turn into charizard and blastoise, and it's important to think about the future. Isn't that what all the elementary school assemblies taught us? And I noticed Charmander has the highest number of votes. So I don't care if there ARE Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles, Charmander is currently winning.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 01:58:19 AM »
i like them both even though this thread is kind of a waste in my opinion, just one of those types that people make for posts
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 02:18:29 AM »
i like them both even though this thread is kind of a waste in my opinion, just one of those types that people make for posts
The internet is, in fact, NOT serious business. If it can entertain a group of people for any amount of time, it is not a waste. So what if we're not getting any practical good out of this? Saying this thread is a waste is like saying video games are a waste.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 02:31:27 AM »
:D While the Boss (Charmander) is away, The Squirtles will Play, but.... not to win

Slots: 3 squirtles= 1000Coins
3 Charmanders=1001Coins

If Charmander is better, its only slightly so.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.