* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: 17 trainers  (Read 100390 times)

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: 17 trainers
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2010, 10:46:11 PM »
Double battles between two of our members could be interesting. I hope they have PVP arenas where all pokemon are X level to make the fighting more fair. Like maybe 10 level intervals.

zylonnick

« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2010, 10:57:58 PM »
Double battles between two of our members could be interesting. I hope they have PVP arenas where all pokemon are X level to make the fighting more fair. Like maybe 10 level intervals.

I meant team up, not against thedarknessinside.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2010, 11:02:21 PM »
I have to agree with Chad, i would like to see who would win, you or me? want to try when the game comes out?

zylonnick

« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »
I surely want to try it, but you would probably win. I've seen your team, it's sick;) I'll do my very best though

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »
I meant you could team up with Darknessinside against two other members. I don't know if we'd see many matches between two elements when one has an elemental advantage over the other. Though who knows? I won't be jumping at the chance to spar against an all grass/electric/dragon team.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2010, 12:02:27 AM »
I meant you could team up with Darknessinside against two other members. I don't know if we'd see many matches between two elements when one has an elemental advantage over the other. Though who knows? I won't be jumping at the chance to spar against an all grass/electric/dragon team.
What i was thinking was this steal/dragon vs ice/ground, that was along the line i was thinking you know?

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2010, 12:40:48 AM »
Yeah, that's what I thought you meant.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2010, 12:46:19 AM »
Another idea i just had is once a year we could hold a double battle turny. what i mean is we pick a number between 1 and 17 and one person is decided to determine what each number stands for, like 1 is dragon then those people have to team up until they are defeated. sound good?

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2010, 12:53:10 AM »
That sounds fine to me. We'll want to have some kind of organized plan for the guild tourney.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2010, 12:58:47 AM »
Yeah of course, but that would be really fun, what if dragon/grass were put together and went up against ice/steel? sweet!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2010, 06:28:22 AM »
Arenas? I would have thought that you would have your pokemon at top level, as far as possible.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2010, 06:42:09 AM »
If you guys plan on becoming a big-time guild, I'm hoping you plan on being selective about who the 'main' seventeen trainers are. I know you can't do it now, but, when open beta ges released, the spots for the main trainers for each type shouldn't be 'first-come-first-serve'
It may be a bit dissapointing to some of the guys here NOW, but...
Most of you guys, as I've noticed around the forums, want Elemental Elites to be a top notch guild (or, in daedae's case, the ultimate guild that will destroy all in its path). So, I'm just saying...

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2010, 07:09:19 AM »
If you guys plan on becoming a big-time guild, I'm hoping you plan on being selective about who the 'main' seventeen trainers are. I know you can't do it now, but, when open beta ges released, the spots for the main trainers for each type shouldn't be 'first-come-first-serve'
Most of you guys, as I've noticed around the forums, want Elemental Elites to be a top notch guild (or, in daedae's case, the ultimate guild that will destroy all in its path). So, I'm just saying...
It's been said many times that we will be holding fights for trainers of each type  to fight other trainers that use the same type to decide who will be the leader of that type.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

zylonnick

« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »
It's been said many times that we will be holding fights for trainers of each type  to fight other trainers that use the same type to decide who will be the leader of that type.
sounds great. But first we'll need other trainers to compete with. Fire and flying have two trainers, but that's it. we don't even have an ice, grass, poison or rock trainer yet.If I have to fight for my spot, so be it. I'm still modifying my team for that reason, for becoming the best. I won't give my spot up easily, and I think that counts for everyone.

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2010, 11:18:09 AM »
sounds great. But first we'll need other trainers to compete with. Fire and flying have two trainers, but that's it. we don't even have an ice, grass, poison or rock trainer yet.If I have to fight for my spot, so be it. I'm still modifying my team for that reason, for becoming the best. I won't give my spot up easily, and I think that counts for everyone.

If that will be happening, I'll gladly go for Psychic and/or Water
I like slowpoke.