* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 127022 times)

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #645 on: July 17, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
Dratini huh? I believe the basic form of Dragonite is called Dratini. Kira replied, after listening to what Tsubaki had to say about it. He sat there listening to what she had to say about Dratini, taking in every word. One of Kira's passions was dragon type pokemon. He never knew anything about the dragon type, so any information that he could gather about them, he was grateful for.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 17, 2010, 09:32:01 PM »
Amphi started watching all the wondrous performances that the other contestants were putting on in the contest, soon it was to be his turn, he could feel butterflies in his stomach, probably because he was feeling nervous again. He also wondered if any of his friends would actually show up for his contest, maybe the would, for some reason he didn't mind if they didn't show up, as he seemed to do fine in the first round with out them
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 18, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »
ponyta
wakes up to nurse joy standing over him "ponyyy"
"aaa ya awake little ponyta are you feeling hungry"
"ponyy" nods to this and eats the food she gives him then she takes me outside and releases me out to the wild and runs to the grass and hides between the trees waiting for someone to come past and catch it but falls asleep

((edit by Amphy~~ you have been caught and the kirby dance has been deleted, please dont do Oocc out of the specified thread))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 05:51:17 PM by Amphy »
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 19, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »

Tsubaki kept going on and on about the little Pokemon, unknowingly talking, "Oh... I'm sorry... You must be tired of listening to me..." She said embarrassed, "Anyway... We should get going to a nearby city... We can't just stay out here in the wild..." She smiled. She felt something moving around in her arms, Tsubaki looked down to see the egg was moving frantically every so often, "Oh! It must be close to hatching!" Tsubaki said out loud, "No long now..." She smiled.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 19, 2010, 01:59:13 AM »
Kira stood up and looked around. It was now day, and pokemon will be out in force, hopefully none of them would like to battle, has his pokemon still needed to rest at a pokemon centre. Reaching out a hand to Tsubaki, Kira offered to help her up. That woul be a good idea, if i remember correctly, we aren't very far from Violet, and i need to get there soon, i need to get to the pokemon centre.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 02:14:08 AM by ninja neb »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 19, 2010, 02:04:32 AM »

((Wrong RP 'Kagori'... xP!!!))

Tsubaki gently smiled as she took Kira's hand. Walking down the road the passed dozens of Pokemon barely waking up. A Caterpie came up to her. Tsubaki let go of Kira's hand, and reached down and rubbed the wild Pokemon's head. It smiled, and then made its way back to a family of Caterpies, Metapods and a pair of Butterfrees. Tsubaki continued down the road. In the distance she saw a city. Violet City.
"Hey, I think I see it..!" She said to Kira.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 19, 2010, 02:25:13 AM »
Kira walked behind Tsubaki as she wondered around in amazment at the families of pokemon that they walked past. She kept walking up to them and smiling, occasionally patting some pokemon on the head. He had always thought that girls thought bug pokemon to be "icky", but she seemed to love them. Making sure that she did not get to far ahead of him, Kira walked, looking around the area, at the pokemon that surrounded them. Soon they will be at Violet City, and soon his pokemon will get the rest that they deserved. Not long after they had hit the road, Tsubaki pointed out a city in the distance, about half a mile away. Yep, that looks like Violet to me. Kira said, looking at the biuldings, most of which had the violet coloured roof tops. And then not to far behind to city, was a the tower known as sprout tower. Thats definatly Violet City. Lets get to the pokemon centre, these guys need a rest. Kira walked down the road, past Tsubaki and towards Violet. Just how long would it take for his pokemon to heal up at the centre, and what should he do when he gets there.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 19, 2010, 02:36:24 AM »
"And now, for the final contestant of round two! Amphi Utaka! please give him a big round of applause" the announcer said into the mic and it boomed all around the contest hall, Amphi came out onto the contest hall main stage and looked around at the crowd, his mightyena, Shenzi, was by his side once again. "Alright then, you ready pal?" Amphi asked Shezni quietly,

-Bark-

"Okay then, Shenzi use  shadow ball and launch in up into the air, try to make it stay floating" Shenzi launched a giant shadow ball into the air and it started floating, "okay then shenzi go up and hit the shadow ball with an iron tail and make it start rotating!" Shenzi once again did as told, and jumped up to the shadow ball and made it start spinning, the air around the shadow ball started to rotate with it, "Now launch 3 more smaller ones up next to giant shadow ball and make the revolve around the big one" Shenzi did so once again, creating almost a mini solar system, "Okay then now for the final touch, Shenzi use iron tail to break the stage floor and make dust fly up to the shadow ball and revolve around the main one!"  Shenzi did so finishing their performance, creating a mini solar system in the middle of the stage, the crowd ooo'd and aww'd "Look at the wonderful performance, lets see what the judges think!"the announcer yelled, Two of the three judges gave Amphi a 10 while the third one gave him a 9, "Very nice it seems as if Amphi will make it into the final round, the contest battle!" The announcer yelled into her mic.

((hopefully tsubaki will make it to the final round :) ))
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 19, 2010, 11:03:03 AM »
-Coro-

I eat another oran berry and share the rest with a helpless little Poochyena. His name is Jaw. We're good friends now. We agree to move to a local park which is quite big, because the grasslands are being invaded by huge Pidgeot's and we were not safe. We settled in a nice spot. The people here are quite nice! Jaw has a scar on his face and is an orphan. The weather is getting cold so I heat up my body and Jaw rests on me. We are quite tired from running away from the Pidgeot's so I guess we should sleep until morning.

((I'm making them sleep so early 'cause I have quite alot of things to do from today on :P))

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 19, 2010, 12:08:29 PM »
From his recent sudowoodo encounter, Ben decided to head south, encountering many fisherman and trainers along the way, one of whom even offered Ben his old fishing rod. After Ben traversed a short cave, he saw a large well. He decided to explore it, and as soon as he made it to the bottom of the well, large groups of slowpoke and slowbro surrounded him, and one of the slowpoke approached him and acted as if it wanted to go with Ben, so Ben put it in a pokeball and left the well after some time playing with the pokemon. As he was leaving, a Slowking approached him and told him to take good care of slowpoke, and to be patient with it, because it occasionally disobeyed orders. Ben happily left and then went to the Azalea town gym for his next battle against Bugsy.
I like slowpoke.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 19, 2010, 07:19:57 PM »

Tsubaki made it into Pokemon center with Kira, she saw him off to take care of her own injury. Tsubaki walked up to the closest Nurse Joy and asked, "Um... I know this is a Pokemon Center but um... Do you treat head injuries?" Tsubaki asked slightly embarrassed, "Yes. Yes we do. This way." "Oh, thank you..." Tsubaki said following the nurse.

A few minutes later Tsubaki stepped out with a sigh. Her head was patched up, but since her hair was long it was able to cover it up. She walked down the center and found Kira still there, "Hey Kira, are your Pokemon better?" She asked.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 19, 2010, 08:40:28 PM »
Kira was sitting down on the central area of the pokemon centre, with his legs crossed and looking up some files on the pokedex. Kira was checking the data base on dragon type pokemon, and where they were most commonly found around the Johto region. There only seemed to be one place, a cave at Blackthorn city, known has dragons den. Kira thought that Blackthorn would be his best bet of finding information about Dragonite, and maybe he could grab a Dratini while he was there, but before he could do any of that Kira had to first get to Blackthorn. But without any badges, he had no chance of getting there, as the information stroed on the pokedex said that any trainer wishing to go to Blackthorn would need at least all other Johto badges. Sighing, Kira leaned back in his chair, as gathering all other badges was going to be tough, and would add a considerable length of time on his journey. Then Kira thought of his orignal reason of rushing to Violet city, he was trying to find some of the trainers that had left the lab before he had. Reaching for his bag, Kira searched for the pictures that the professer had given him. When he found them, Kira was taken back by suprise, as one of them was of Tsubaki. Just has he found the picture, Tsubaki called to him.

Looking up, he saw Tsubaki not far away, and she was asking him about his pokemon. The nurse said that they will require at least one hour of rest in thier units. It seems Ralts and Ralts were both exhausted from the battle they had last night. Kira looked down sadly as he remembered how both his Ralts were taken down by the Poochyena gang. The potion he had used on both of them must of only healed them partially, and not helped them as must has much had he had hoped. Looking back up, Kira smiled at Tsubaki. They'll be okay soon though. But how about you, how are you feeling? Kira was stilled worried about Tsubaki, as she may not of had enough rest from her accident, and yet she seemed very cheery and happy.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 19, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »

"Ah--! No, don't worry about me, I'm fine--! Tsubaki's words were cut off when she accidentally raised her hand to the back of her head and poked the injury. She flinched stepping forward. "Don't worry about me..." She repeated. Smiling and then she looked up, "I wonder how Kin, Kino and Amphi are doing..." She thought to herself, "--Amphi has a contest!!" She reminded herself, yelling in her head. She would have ran straight over there, but she thought it would be best to stay with Kira. He looked sad, and Tsubaki could tell. "Hey, you okay?" She asked him.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 20, 2010, 02:59:57 AM »
Yeah i'm fine, just thinking about why those two got exhausted in the first place thats all. I kinda feel guilty that i'm asking them to battle Faulkner as soon as they are healed... Kira spoke to Tsubaki, but turned to look towards the room where his three pokemon were resting. He knew that thatt was the best place for them, but he wonder just how he could force them to battle Faulkner, a gym leader the biggest challenge they will face for a long while, right after resting up. Prehap's he should take his pokemon around the city first of all, do some sight seeing. There was sprout tower not to far away from the city, and some ruins were also located near by. Perhaps he and his pokemon should go to those places first of all. Turning back to Tsubaki, Kira handed Tsubaki the pictures that the professer had given him. Here, this picture is of you. The professer in New Bark town gave this to me when i first started out as a trainer, and he told me i should catch up with the people in these pictures. Well since i done that, you might of well keep them, i don't need them anymore. Kira smiled at her, and beckoned her to sit down next to him.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 20, 2010, 07:21:24 PM »

Tsubaki looked over at where Kira's Pokemon were being healed, "Kira... Your Pokemon, are like your friends, family even! If you are very kind to your Pokemon then they will do whatever you ask. They are kind, loyal, gentle creatures with the right trainer. So always give your Pokemon love, and they will be sure to give it back." Tsubaki gave a great smile. Tsubaki turned back to Kira to find a picture was being given to her. She gently took the picture she was being handed and examined it. "I don't even remember when this was able to be taken..." Tsubaki said to herself. She looked back at Kira, "So you must be one of the new trainers? Well its nice to meet your acquaintance! Tsubaki laughed. She handed the picture back to him, and looked at the wall beside her. A glass wall, that allowed her to view the outside. Outside she saw buildings, shops, and the Inn where she stayed with her friends. "I wonder what has happened to them..." She asked. In the distance she could see a giant screen. On the outside of a building. She examined the building more. It was a contest hall. After moments of watching she was able to make out the figure of someone she knew. "Amp...hi..?" She asked out loud.
((Sorry to make you double post... xP Or edit... :3))
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:06:53 PM by ChibiVampire »