* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 127024 times)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #660 on: July 20, 2010, 07:56:58 PM »
Amphi started preparing for the final round of the contest, he will be battling someone whom he has never even heard of, Amphi cant even remembers this person's name.

Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 20, 2010, 10:35:53 PM »
Kira listened to Tsubaki's words, as he looked over to the room where Nurse Joy had taken his pokemon. In forty five minutes, they should be back in fighting form, but he knew he could not make them fight straight away. He was going to take them around the town first of all. Do some sight seeing. As Tsubaki finished her little speech, she noticed the picture that he was handing to her, but she just looked at it and gave it him back. Kira took back the pictures, and placed them back in his bag. After he had done so, Kira looked back to Tsubaki who was looking through the glass walls. Kira looked outside for himself, taking in some of the sights. Violet city was a beautiful place, with most of the roof tops all painted the same shade of violet. Not to far down the road was an inn. Kira thought that if he ends up staying in Violet city for more then just the day, which was more then likely, he best book himself into there. His pokemon would appreciate it, and after two nights of sleeping in a tent, a bed would be most comforting. Looking around a bit more, Kira noticed a large screen, it seemed that Tsubaki was also watching the screen, intently. Kira heard her say a name as she watched the screen. A freind of yours, Tsubaki?

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 20, 2010, 11:17:12 PM »

Tsubaki looked back at Kira, "Hm..? Oh... Yes... Sorry for zoning out.." She laughed. Tsubaki turned and was looking through the inside of the center, "Hm... I still haven't gotten my badge... I'm far behind..." She said. Tsubaki leaned against the chair, crossing her arms. "I guess I should train for one more day, and stay at the Inn. That should be enough to be ready for the Falkner... And after a hard day of training, I can have everyone have a relaxing time at the hot springs one last time..." Tsubaki sighed, and then smiled at her decision. She looked back at Kira, "Hey Kira, when your Pokemon are better... What are you gonna do after this..?"
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 21, 2010, 02:44:33 AM »
The announcer yelled "Okay everyone! It's time for the final round, this round will consist of a one on one battle, the first person to lose all their points loses, if time runs out, the person with the most points wins! And, with that its time to announce our competitors, now, come on out Rika, and Amphi!" Amphi and Rika came out on to the main stage, Amphi had Shenzi by him, while Rika had a Linoone by her. "Now competitors send out your pokemon!" The announcer yelled, "Alright Shenzi go ahead get out there" Amphi said, "Okay then Linoone go ahead and get out there." Rika said, Both Shenzi and Linoone faced off in the center of the stage, both with a burning desire to win showing in their eyes. "Alright then 3, 2, 1 begin!" The announcer yelled

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 21, 2010, 07:33:13 PM »
Chaos Theme Song

Chaos awoke from the shaking of his egg, "Hey, is Eevee hatching!...oh, no it is close though" Chaos looked around for Jerry and Coran, and noticed they were still sleeping in the chairs beside him. "Oh yea I remember...yesterday." A flashback in Chaos' mind came into effect.

When Chaos got back from the Day care Center, they were ready to go to the Gym. They walked into the Gym, "Wow, it took a while but we are finally here." "Oh Hello, I suppose you want to challange me to a battle?" "That's right, but afterwards I need your help." "Well, I'm sure I can help with whatever you need, but right now lets only worry about this battle. Wait, is that Jerry? Are you two traveling together?" "Yes, we met in the Outskirts of Oldale Town" "Oh, OK but enough Chit-chat that is for the Chit-Chat Thread on with the battle!"

They battled...

"Wow, that was a great battle, good job Lad!" "You too Wattson! But it's too late for the other Favor..." "Oh that's quite alright, you can return tomorrow." "Really? Thanks!" "Not a problem, but we all should probably get to sleep, Good night, children!" Wattson walked into a door in his Gym. "Wait, why does he sleep in his Gym, I'm to tired to even think about it..." They left the Gym.

"Oh yes, I remember it all now." Chaos saw while in his Flashback, his friends had also woke up. "Good morning you guys, you ready to train Coran?"

((Sorry about not including the Battle, I will add it later, if I do not forget...Oh and Unbreakable, Just an idea I had but what if Wattson showed us moves with his own Shinx and we try to repeat the moves? Tell me if I need to fix anything.))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 21, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »
- Woaahh! Hmm... I slept like a log. It's been a long time since I didn't sleep in a proper bed. Wahhh! It's already noon!?

Jerry looked around, found Coran still sleeping not far away and Chaos daydreaming with a smile at the lips...

Oh, Chaos, good morning! Still thinking about the battle of yesterday I see :). It was a beautiful match and you deserved well your badge. You're getting much better! Yes, I think I take a quick brunch at the cafeteria and I'll be all set for today's journey.

- Huh? My... my egg is moving too! I guess that it's pretty close to hatch.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 21, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »
Chaos

"What, oh sorry I was thinking about the battle. Thanks, Wattson did pretty good too, it was a hard match to win! Yea, I'm kinda hungry too. Do you think they will hatch today? I know they will soon, but I don't have that much experience with Pokemon Eggs I can't wait for Eevee to hatch, I wonder which eeveelusion I will get...I never really thought about that, but I do need to decide..."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 21, 2010, 08:07:50 PM »
- Well, I don't think I know more about pokemon eggs than you, but it does seem they'll hatch very soon. I hear there are seven different forms of evolutions of Eevee... what a lot to choose from!

- Hey Coran, time to get up!

Jerry moved towards Coran and stroke his head. It seemed so peaceful while sleeping that Jerry couldn't help smiling.

~Grrr...

- Oops, that's my stomach, I'm sorry.

Jerry's face became red then... He smiled, then said;

- I guess we better have some food soon...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 21, 2010, 08:17:46 PM »
Chaos

"Haha, it's okay lets go ahead and get some lunch. You are right Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon and I think that is all they have discovered yet, I'm sure there are even more though... I guess I will get Umbreon or Jolteon, but that is a hard decision."

((When I make small posts I won't put my theme song, to much work....))

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 22, 2010, 12:15:30 AM »
Kira sat back and sighed, many a time he had thought over what Tsubaki just asked him, and he had still not yet made up his mind entirely. I'm not yet sure, i think i may just walk around town for a bit with my pokemon, do some sight seeing. Then maybe i'll go challenge Faulkner. But i think i'll challenge Faulkner tomorrow, and stay at the inn with my pokemon tonight. How about you, now that you have been patched up? You going to watch your freind in the contest? Kira turned to her, with interest. Now that he had meet up with someone from the group from the lab, maybe he should stick around with her, as he was not a fan of traveling alone, even with his pokemon there, Kira would still like some human company, a freind who he could talk to, compete with and every now and again, maybe they could even battle against each other. Still, Tsubaki was just one of the lab group, he wondered where the other people were at, maybe the one in the contest was one of them, as Tsubaki seemed familar with him. Should Kira try and gather the rest of the lab group together, so that they could all travel together? It would depend on just how far they are now. He was lucky to catch up with Tsubaki, but just where were the others?

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 22, 2010, 12:26:55 AM »

Tsubaki looked at him, "Yeah, I have to go soon to catch his round," She told him, "Other than that, I have the same plans that you do. Just with some relaxation at the springs. I think my Pokemon and I could use it..." She added, "Well, maybe I'll see you tomorrow, I plan to earn my badge as well..!" She said. She stood up and walked to the exit. She waved goodbye to him and left.
     On her way to the contest hall, the egg started to move again, this times with sounds coming from the inside,
"You must be close to hatching..." She smiled to it. She entered the giant flashy building after some hesitation. She wasn't a fan of 'pretty in pink'.
     She made her way to a contest, the one Amphi was preforming in. The crowd was moderately small. At least Tsubaki saw it that way. She was able to find a seat, cradling the egg.

"Cold..." She said. Either way, she was there just in time for the last round of the contest.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 22, 2010, 11:18:54 AM »
((I understand and speak English :P))

I hear some trainers talking about an Eevee about to hatch. They look like good people. I'll try to befriend them, since I have alot of troubles in my life. I tell Jaw to stand behind me, because If they attack I will protect him since I'm stronger. I walk up.. "Hi, I'm Coro.. please don't attack.. I'm just trying to be friends.." The trainers looked shocked.. I wait hesitantly for an answer...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 22, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »
After having eaten, Jerry, Chaos and Coran went out of the pokecentre to find a Vulpix and Poochyena in front of them. The latter had a scar on the face and seemed a little scared. The Vulpix though... seemed quite confident, though he hesitated a little.

To their great surprise, this Vulpix too knew how to talk and obviously should understand English...

- Hi, I'm Coro... please don't attack... I'm just trying to be friends...

- Uh... hi Vulpix! You too know how to speak? It's getting more so strange Chaos! First your Riolu (which is now a Lucario) and now this Vulpix... Well, we can be friends if you like, right Chaos and Coran? Oh, I forgot, I'm Jerry, this trainer besides me is Chaos and this Shinx here is named Coran. We're currently heading to the City's Gym to help Coran. He has some problems in recalling how to use his moves. We think that the Gym Leader there, Wattson, might be able to help him. How about coming with us?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 23, 2010, 02:37:15 AM »
"Shenzi, run up to linoone and use iron tail on it!" Shenzi did as Amphi commanded and he ran up to the Rika's linoone, the linoone dodged and made Amphi's score go down slowly. "Linoone us sand attack to blind that Mightyena!" Rika yelled, Linoone used it's sand attack on Shenzi, but Shenzi dodges, making Rika's score go down, "Shenzi use shadow ball on the stage floor to create a shadow dust cloud then jump out at Linoone with Thunder Fang!" Shenzi did so and got a direct hit on the linoone in front of them forcing it to faint. "Aaaand that's it everyone, Amphi has officially won the Violet City pokemon contest, and here comes the head judge to give him his prize!" the announcer yelled, The judge came over to Amphi and handed him the violet city ribbon and the special egg, and walked away with out even congratulating Amphi, probably because he was originally hoping for his daughter, Rika, to win.   Amphi walked off stage and went outside and sat on a bench in a near by park, with his newly obtained egg and ribbon and Shenzi laying on the ground in front of him.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 23, 2010, 02:45:13 AM »
Kira watched as Tsubaki left. It was about time his pokemon had healed up, so he got up off his chair, picked up his bag and walked up to the counter, asking if his pokemon were ready to be taken out yet. The nurse walked off behind the counter, and into the room where the healing units were. Nurse joy cam back out, and handing Kira his three pokeballs back, bowing slightly. Kira bowed back, and shook her hand in thanks, before turning to the exit, and procedding to leave the pokemon centre. He released all of his pokemon to see just how they were, and they all seemed happy to see Kira, both Ralts teleporting onto his shoulders to give his head a hug, while Prinplup just hugged his legs. So, where do you guys want to go first?