* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 128348 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #375 on: June 14, 2010, 09:45:10 PM »

Tsubaki turned at the sound of people behind him, "Hm..? Oh... Sure..." Tsuabki said, she had just woken up, so she was still pretty sleepy, and couldn't tell what was going on.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 14, 2010, 09:57:12 PM »

Kino had been in his room and asleep during this whole time, having a dream about him becoming a pokemon master.

((yeah....sorry for the short post, needed to post about Kino sleeping,))
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
« Reply #377 on: June 14, 2010, 11:38:49 PM »
((MEANWHILE, AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE ROUTE 46...))

Wolfe stood up and said to Zubat, "I need some stronger Pokemon. Until this egg hatches, that means we either have to start training you, or we need to find a Pokemon we can actually catch." They began training, defeating Pidgeys and Sentrets while heading north along the route, when something interesting caught Wolfe's eye: an Onix engaged in battle with a Poliwag. "Looks like I have a chance to catch two Pokemon..." He began to smile his Gengar-grin. "Ready for this, Zubat?" Zubat nodded in approval and used Supersonic on the combatants. It had now become a three-sided Pokemon brawl!

((I really hope Wolfe can catch both of them!))

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:43:52 PM by Senriaa »

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 14, 2010, 11:48:15 PM »
((Just remember to make it fair... :3
Oh, Declan, Im counting on you, or Mr. Pokemon, on your next post, Make it a good one because I'll be on the Road Trip until thursday or friday, I'll be sure to have your "I told you" Braging rights in mind... :p!))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:49:53 PM by ChibiVampire »

Offline Tetsuo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2010, 12:19:34 AM »

There was alot of yelling inside the house where Tetsuo used to live.
Everybody in the small town could hear it, it wasn't the first time though.
But it seemed it was a little bit worse this time, like some change would happen to the family.
"I'm sick and tired of it mom! I'm 20 years old, I can take care of myself!" Tetsuo screamed to his mother.
"Well boy, it sure is a dangerous world out there, I just think your not old enough to go on such a journey all by yourself." His mother said smiling.
"Not old enough !? I can't take it anymore! I'm leaving!" Tetsuo grabbed his pre-made bags and while walking to the front door he snatched a pokeball from the desk.
"And i'm taking Pickachu with me!" At this point Tetsuo's father jump up out of his seat and roared "Not Pickachu! It's the only thing I have!".
Mother turned her face to father with a dissapointed face. "Besides you honey" the father said gniffling.
The door closed with a loud smack.
Tetsuo was surprised that his parents weren't coming after him, he guessed that they finely understood that he was a grown up man.
Tetsuo's pokemon adventure was finally going to happen! He was so excited!
I do not know with what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 15, 2010, 12:38:17 AM »
((you'd be surprised...))

Zubat used Supersonic and entered the fray. Wolfe called out, "Zubat, use Leech Life!" Zubat opened its mouth wide as it went in to bite Onix and drain its health ((which deals normal damage according to the games)), and dealt a small amount of damage. Poliwag then used Bubble, hurting Onix further and pushing Zubat onto the ground. Onix dug underground and hid out of sight, leaving a stare-down between Zubat and Poliwag. Zubat flew wildly around Poliwag as if it were mocking it, and Poliwag decided to forget about Zubat and go for Onix. It shot Water Gun into Onix's hole, forcing it out right at Wolfe's feet. Wolfe decided to go for it; "This may be my only chance!" he thought. He threw his Pokeball at the Onix, and waited for the wobbling to stop. He picked up the ball and put it aside, then shouted "Alright Zubat, now to take care of that Poliwag!" But as he looked at the field, he saw Zubat face down on the ground. Poliwag had gotten away. Wolfe called Zubat back and put his palm to his face. "Damn! Got away..." He looked down at Zubat's Pokeball and said to it, "Well, let's heal you up. Training starts again tomorrow."

MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 15, 2010, 12:43:41 AM »

Not wanting to get involved, Kin sunk a little lower into the water, and began trying to follow Blinky's movement pattern. After a moment Kin stood up.

"Hey, thanks again for letting me hang out with you guys, but I'm going to take off; I'm thinking about getting an early night. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow. I'll leave my number with the receptionist in the hotel lobby; feel free to give me a call sometime." With that, Kin got out of the water, and grabbed his pokeball.

"Return Blinky!" The red beam of light shot out at the Abra, who vanished and materialized a few meters out of the way. After attempting to recall Blinky a few times, the pokemon finally returned to it's pokeball.

"Bye." Kin waved his last goodbye to his new friends, and proceeded to the change room. Kin got dressed, handed a letter to the receptionist, and proceeded to his room, only to overhear a guy talking about not wanting to be suspicious.

((Since apparently I screwed up, just ignore the crossed out part, this is what really happened. Fortunately, the change doesn't actually change anything, it just makes it so that I didn't overhear Deccers' thoughts))
Kin turned a corner to see to boys talking, and one looking slightly disheveled. "Those two eh? What are they doing here?" Kin wondered. Kin had observed them earlier that day, in town, and had found out they were grunts ((yeah, remember he thought to himself that there were a lot of rocket grunts in the area? yeah....see....im not making this entirely up))
'Hold that thought.' One of them said, as he looked at his PokeGear ((Pokegear is right, right?)) 'New orders. We leave as soon as possible. We need to meet some geek.'

((And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.))
"hmm...that's strange. I'd better follow them," he thought to himself.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 12:46:21 AM by spirit »

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 15, 2010, 12:45:56 AM »
On another note, still looking for a theme for my guy, if you have any ideas let me know.

((Use one of my songs! :D http://senriaa.webs.com/))

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 15, 2010, 01:32:24 AM »
((Wolfe is a Team Rocket member too yknow! Once he heals up Zubat and Onix he'll create some mischief for everyone >:3))

Wolfe realized that he couldn't use Cherrygrove's Pokemon Center, as authorities were probably investigating his egg heist there. He had two choices: to go north through the Ice Path and into Mahogany where other Team Rocket operatives were, or to go west through Dark Cave and into Violet city. "I'll head towards Violet City," he thought. "There's sure to be plenty of Pokemon to snag there!" He grinned that evil Gengar girn and entered the Dark Cave.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 01:36:25 AM by Senriaa »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 15, 2010, 03:30:46 AM »
Amphy decided to just forget about Tsubaki, and decided to leave at that instant, so he went and packed up his things with out notifying Kino, and started on his way for Violet City.

((Can i please know the time, i have no idea what time it is in this Rp right now, ugh, lol and sorry about Youherethat, i decided it would be a good idea for Amphy to get some alone time so he is not as much of a shy and nervous/timid person once we meet up again in Violet City))
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 15, 2010, 03:36:35 AM »
((Still wonder what the Rocket people will have dones to Tsubaki while I'm gone... =3=! Keep her tied up and unconscious and tied up in a closet or something, so I won't need to post while I'm gone... :3! Remember... PG-13..! But nothing says I can't turn a blind eye... :3... To SOMEthings... =3=...))

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 15, 2010, 04:18:33 AM »
((don't worry ChibiVampire, Kin is keeping an eye on Tsubaki....he is also keeping an eye on two rocket grunts that happen to be standing around in a hallway, not moving, not talking, not blinking, and basically doing nothing at all. ....yup....I think Tsubaki is safe, the mental state of the other two is debatable.))

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 15, 2010, 04:21:47 AM »
((Hm... I wonder whats up with Mr. Pokemon... =3=... He hasn't been on or posting for a while... ._.

P.S... I may have quoted it, but to be honest I didn't know what you meant by LK... >w<!
I figured it out just last night... x3! Yeah I'm slow... :p!))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 15, 2010, 04:42:19 AM »
((still curious as to what time it is, i seem to be ignored a lot...))
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2010, 04:43:52 AM »
((Its still the middle of the night! :O! Because its about the time everyone was getting to sleep like Kino, it seems like we are leaving him behind... >.>! But its still the middle of the night... :3!))