* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 127248 times)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #615 on: July 08, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »
Amphi stared off zoned out and not sure as to what he should be doing
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 08, 2010, 11:33:35 PM »
blissey walks around and notices a metal building sitting in the forest she walks around it and trys to figure out what it is as she had never seen were humans live she had only seen and fought traveling humans so she climbed up on top of the building right above the door and looked aroundstarts to roll around in blisseys pocket while she moves about butt moves by self on occasion(just making sure that everyone realises im still alive 3:D)
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 08, 2010, 11:40:43 PM »
KiN
                                 With Tsubaki, and Amphy

Kin sighed as Tsubaki and Amphy attempted to help the fallen rocket. He knew he had to help them. Kin then looked out to the crowed that was quickly approaching. "Why aren't any of those people helping? And I'm pretty sure I heard sirens, where are the police? ((That is how Amphy found out about all of this right?)) "I hate crowds, and I hate attention. This is becoming really troublesome. At this rate the reporters will get here, and if we get associated with all of this, it will only further encourage Team Rocket to pursue us." Kin beckoned to Tsubaki and Amphy. He then took a pokeball from his belt, bounced it on the ground, and caught it in his hand before returning it to his side. As the pokeball made contact with the floor, it opened up, and Blinky appeared.
"What do you say we get out of here eh?" He asked his friends.

KiN
                                          With Hatsumi

Hatsumi ran along side the figure of his partner. His job was to distract and lure away Team Rocket, but he wasn't sure it would work that well; he had a feeling everyone would notice Kin, back in the main part of the lab. At the very least, Hatsumi hoped it would cause enough confusion to make an effective move.

Cloud looked at Hatsumi, he knew why he had been pared with the Grovyle. He was supposed to learn to work as a team with Kin's pokemon, but somehow, Cloud couldn't help but wonder if Kin had a different reason for wanting to be the one with Tsubaki. Of course, Cloud had only known Kin for a very short period of time, and could easily have been reading too much into it.

Suddenly, Hatsumi was hit with a poison gas, and started to cough. Hatsumi, began choking, lost balance, and fell hard against the wall, and was KO'd. Cloud didn't know what to do, and began to look around frantically. He could see the exit; the doors were still open from when he had run through them, chasing after Tsubaki not long ago. Cloud cried out, hoping someone would come to his rescue; his mind was too distraught to think straight on his own.
"Nat!" A Venonat poked it's head from around the corner and looked inside to see a frightened human, and a knocked out Grovyle. Venonat hopped up to Cloud, and looked him in the eyes, then tilted his head to one side . "Veno!"

It didn't take long for before Cloud snapped out of confusion; he grabbed Hatsumi, and threw him over his shoulder like a fireman. The Venonat turned around, and began skipping out of the building, with Cloud following closely behind.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 08, 2010, 11:57:46 PM »
((Darn! I should have put Tsubaki had a fear of blood... Well I might as well add it here... :3!))

Tsubaki pulled her arm up to check on the egg, she was inspecting it at every angle but when she came back to where she started she stood there petrified. There was blood trails on the egg, and she was horribly scared if it came from inside the egg, She started breathing faster, until it was basically hyperventilating. She looked at her hand, and then at the unconscious person. She tried to calm herself that it wasn't the eggs, and when she finally calmed down, she closed her eyes and then inspected the egg by touch. She didn't find any cracks at all, and then she turned around to see Kin standing by, "Yeah... Lets get back to Violet... Plenty of things to do..." She said smiling at him, then she turned her attention back to the egg, and sighed.

((Well Ill do something about it later.... :P))

Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 09, 2010, 12:00:26 AM »
Amphi waited patiently til the group decided to leave.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 09, 2010, 01:33:44 AM »
blissey jumps off as the people come out of the lab and attacks the trainers
the egg hatches as blissey jumps down to fight trainer i ponyta jump out cring and fall out of pouch as blissey was jumping lands on side with a thump and starts crying loudly trys to stand up but is to sore to even move

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 09, 2010, 01:46:07 AM »
Okay... I know I have been forgetting about this, but no more!
If I catch you not following this then I will give you a warning to edit your post.

I know its something really minor, but it would really be convenient if everyone used this... Okay?

Time

Morning     Noon     Afternoon     Night

Weather

Sunny     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear   

I'm sorry if this is inconvinient for you, so I'll promise to make it up to you later. :3

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 09, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
KiN
                                 With Tsubaki, and Amphy

Upon hearing Tsubaki's request, he looked at Blinky, who was sitting beside him. Blinky looked up at Kin, with his eyes still closed, and nodded his head.
"Ok, keep the Violet city Pokemon Center in your mind's," Kin said to his companions. "Amphy, you're going to have to visualize twice as hard for that blacked out rocket." ((Now that I think about it, I never did take into account how you would teleport an unconscious person))

Kin looked back at his Abra again, and nodded. Aaahh~ Blinky cried, and they all disappeared.

When Kin and Blinky reappeared, Kin took a quick look up at the nearest building to ensure he had gone to the right place. He then heard a thud, and looked back down to see his pokemon had fallen over exhausted. "Well that's no surprise, teleporting that many people, that far, when you had already been using that move must be very taxing." Kin smiled,  reached for Blinky's pokeball, and with a bright red beam of light, returned his pokemon.

Cloud
                                          With Hatsumi

Cloud struggled to keep up with the Venonat as he lugged Hatsumi over his shoulder. Cloud had only one goal in his mind, and that was to heal Hatsumi; he could find his master after that. Cloud was putting all his faith in the Venonat, that they might reach safety, and that he could save his partner pokemon. He wasn't sure what he would do if he came across another trainer, and just hoped that he wouldn't have to deal with the situation. Cloud was still new to the whole pokemon battling thing.

Cloud then realized he had been lost in his thoughts for some time, and was unsure where he was, or how far he must be from the lab at this point. It was at that point, that Cloud noticed Venonat had stopped, and Cloud took a look ahead of him. The Cacturn that Kin had rescued him from was looming over the trio, and looked very ticked off.

In his lapse of fright, Cloud dropped his form and reverted back to being a little pink blob. Hatsumi fell to the ground with a thud. Suddenly, the Venonat jumped up into the air, over top of the Cacturn, and poured a sleeping powder over it's body. Cacturn dropped to the forest floor, and Cloud just stared at venonat in surprise. The Venonat straightened up, making it look very proud of itself, and then began skipping away again. Cloud looked to Hatsumi, took his form, picked him back up, and pursued after Venonat once more.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 09, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

Tsubaki did as Kin asked, but quickly recalled Camellia, and then she visualized the Pokemon Center in Violet City. When she was taken away by Teleport, she was able to feel her body disappear, and then reappear in another location, when she was able to see again for some reason she was only able to see the sky. She could see it was raining, and she felt it on her face, but it looked like it was zooming away, "-Ha-" She shrieked when she finally figured out that she was falling backwards. In the little time she had, she was checked and ensured the egg's safety from the fall, "Will it be okay? Is it gonna fall out of my hands?" She asked herself. She hugged the egg tightly, but not to where it will break. When she finally landed she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and she flinched, and shut her eyes. She bit her lip trying to hold back a scream. The pain was to hard for her to move and she started to gather tears in her eyes, "K..Kin... Am..phi..." She called out, hoping more than thinking they were nearby, She opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She only saw trees. Thick areas filled with trees. She wasn't at Violet City, she was alone in a forest. Alone. And that scared her. And then the tears started to drip down her face.

She could still feel the rain coming down. Tsubaki tried to move one of her legs slowly, but in fell back into the place it started from.
"I... I can't just.... Lay here... I need to... Move..." She said out loud to herself. "Maybe I didn't think hard enough for the egg..?" She moved the same leg. Bending the knee and bringing her foot back. She didn't care if it hurt anymore, she just wanted to be strong enough to go. She put pressure on her leg, and used it as a base to get up. But first, she with her hand she dug a little pit beside her in the mud, and then placed the egg so it wouldn't roll away. She kicked her leg down and got on her stomach. "Ignore the pain..." She told herself with tears falling and hitting the ground. She rain was cold. She brought her knees up again one after another and pushed on the ground. She stood on one leg, and then both. She wobbled almost falling over again. But then she was able to stand well enough to walk. She moved her hand to the back of her head trying to find where she was hit. She brought her hand back and saw blood. Her blood, Her brething was labored at this point. She put her hand down, and then made her way back to the egg. The rain washed off all the blood from the Rocket Member.

Tsubaki picked the egg, trying not to topple over, and walked down the road. She didn't know where she was going, she just wanted to get to safety.
"What's this..? You take my Chinchou, and now you have an egg?" "N... No... Not now..." Tsubaki pleaded, she looked around trying to find the man that has been following her. He might have just found her by coincidence. "Hm... A moment of weakness?" Tsubaki panicked, trying to find the man in the thick forest, the rain made it hard to even do that. She was horrified now, she couldn't do a thing in this state. "Well... If that's the case, I'll be off. Tsubaki had a questioning look on her face, maybe he couldn't really see her, "Why are you so surprised? ...I will be back..." He ensured. The last words ran through her head, and she jolted off. The pain was so awful, but Tsubaki had to get away, no matter what.

Tsubaki calmed down, and started to walk slowly again. Her tears have dried up, and Tsubaki was barely paying attention to the road anymore. She was just walking. And then she finally thought,
"Maybe I can use my Pokem--!" Her thoughts were interrupted when she bumped into something "Oh no... What is this..?" Tsubaki asked, she stepped back, but after she looked at what it was. It was a Pokemon, and the Pokemon was carrying another, Hatsu...mi?"  she thought, she knew what it was, and then she asked, "C...Cloud? ...Please help me..."  She pleaded, leaning against him, exhausted.

(Gosh... =w=...)

« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 03:57:30 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 09, 2010, 09:04:20 PM »
I'm trying to make this day, really fast so people can get on with their stuff... =3=

Time

Weather

Sunny     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear   

I'm sorry if this is inconvinient for you, so I'll promise to make it up to you later. :3
((Because I know this is probably an inconvenience to you at the moment...))[/center]

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 09, 2010, 11:29:17 PM »
Amphi and the team rocket member appeared in the pokemon center, Amphi is now exhausted as nurse joy walks up to him, "Are you okay deary?" She asked,  "Yeah I am, but the guy needs help can you take him to a hospital?" Amphi asked desperately, "Yes, chansey come her please," chansey comes to the woman instantly, "bring this guy to the hospital please" "chaaansey!" Chansey picks up the rocket member and runs out the door with him.  "Thanks nurse joy im going to go to the inn now, come on Shenzi and Angel" Amphi walked to the inn with his pokemon behind him, "hopefully the contest will continue tomorrow"

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 10, 2010, 04:39:12 AM »
ponyta gets up and trys to walk but ends up running so ponyta ran from blissey and kept running through the forest he ran so far he got to the edge of the forest and collapsed
a herd of adult rapidash happened to be running by and stopped to graze infront of ponyta just as ponyta let out a queit cry for help as it fainted

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 10, 2010, 10:35:19 PM »

Deccers
Just as Tatters apporached the pokemon, both Kin and his pokemon dissappeared.
'Bollocks' He muttered to himself 'This isn't exactly fair'
Out of the corner of his eye Deccers noticed Diedrich lying on the floor. Blood was seeping from a wound on his head. The others were tending to him. It was only now that he noticed the large section of wall missing to his right. The boy from earlier was in the room as well. Stein fled the room slamming the door behind him.
'Three against one' He registered.
Deccers realised that even he had limits. He fled into the night.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 11, 2010, 01:39:05 AM »
Time

Weather

Sunny     Hot     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear

As good a time as ever... =3=

edit by Amphy~~ fixed the coding so there wasn't extra stuff showing
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:45:52 AM by Amphy »

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 11, 2010, 09:33:26 AM »
-Coro-

*yawn*
It is another day and I'm really starving. I see some oran berries in the distance and a trainer planting some new ones. I don't know why there's a trainer here in this cold grassland. I better make the fires in my insides hotter. I'll try to defeat him and fetch the oran berries to feast on. Here goes. Trainer:"Hey, look, it's a Vulpix! Let's try to catch him Wurmple!" Ha! I think to myself. He doesn't stand a chance! I defeat the trainers Wurmple with a one hit K.O using Ember. He looks at me, shocked, and I use Roar to scare him away. I'm really successful with defeating trainers. I shake the tree and four oran berries fall. That should last the day. I use the tree as shelter and eat my first berry.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 09:41:58 AM by Monzta »