* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)  (Read 34531 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2010, 12:21:10 AM »

Mana quieted down. She let go of Kagori and stepped back as much as she could, "Mm..." She went quietly.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2010, 12:59:04 AM »

Gripping on to his sword tighter, Kuro got madder seeing how this man name Kagori didn't answer his question. Kuro knew he wasn't getting anywhere unless he answer Kagori's question. "My name is Kuro and I have been assigned to find you Kagori, the captian was getting worried about you so he ordered me to go see if you were having trouble" Kuro lied. Kuro didn't want to tell the turth because Kagori might have told commander and Kuro would have gotten the long special 'speech' he hated and into trouble. "Now tell me what are you doing with the enemy?" Kuro commanded.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 01:04:24 AM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2010, 01:17:32 AM »
Kagori's temper was running high. The admiral said to him he was going to be alone through this entire mission, that no help would be sent, and now this man was here claiming to be sent by a captain. It wouldn't be the captain of his division, since everybody under Kagori's captain all knew each other. There was only fifthteen people on the recon squad, and this guy was a unkwown. He was not in his recond squad. And not under his captain. Kagori smiled a little, as his mind raced to come up with a way to tell if this man was lying or not. Until he had thought of a way around calling him a straight liar, he would have to play along with Kuro. If he was indeed telling the truth, he had to get on the ship somehow before Kagori took off, since even the strongest person in the Armarda could not open a portal this far into enemy territory. You where sent by the captain huh?  I guess i can trust you, a little. This woman here is my captive, i kidnapped her to get information out of her. I let her raom around the ship since i was injured in my last battle, and to gain her trust so i could get some information out of her. Kagori explained a fake situation to Kuro. Now just how did you get aboad my ship, i don't see another ship near by, and the a.i. didn't pick up any other ship signitures either.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2010, 01:27:54 AM »

Mana flinched when she heard Kagori explain why she was there. "So thats it...? I must be a fool..." She whispered to herself, leaning against the wall she dropped to the floor, sitting down. "That can't be true... The madness is gone, hes lying to keep us safe... He can't really mean it... Hes been so nice..." Mana was arguing with her mind.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2010, 01:51:29 AM »

Kuro began to sweat, he knew if doesn't make up a good lie he might have be in trouble. "I.......opened a portal to get here" Kino lied, hoping he would fall for it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:07:09 AM by YouHearThat »

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2010, 02:03:08 AM »
Somehow i don't think so. This ship is currently floating outside portal range of anywhere, i know just how strong the portal makers are on the Armarda, and not even they can reach me from there. Now i will ask you again, why are you on my ship. And this time don't lie. Kagori saw straight through this lie, the years of training with the recon squad taught him how to detect when someones lying, even when they are going through torture. Picking up on Kuro's lie was easy. The little beads of sweat on his brow were also a major indication of a lie. Or maybe the heat of kitchen was finally getting to him. But Kagori still knew that no portal making device, or person, could reach his ship using portals. The ship was too far out of range. Kagori was starting to get agrevated by this man. He was wasting time with his lies, and he shouln't be there. If you snuck on this ship without permission, i suggest you go into the hologram room and set up a link to your captain. Kagori ordered Kuro. This was Kagori's final card to get the truth from this guy. He had been thinking about the situation. Kagori was the only one on a recon mission, and if there where any other teams sent out, he would know about them. So the only answer that remained was that he snuck on, with permission. But for what purpose.

Kagori turned his attention to Mana. She had backed right up to the wall and now sat on the floor, with a look of disbelieve on her face, almost like she was fighting a battle in her own mind. Kagori turned back to Kuro. Now look at the state of her, what information will i be able to pull out of her now, while she is in that kind of state.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2010, 02:45:53 AM »

Again the spotlight was shining on Kuro and he couldn't think of anymore lies. "Maybe if I tell this guy the turth, he might not tell my commander" Kuro thought. Though Kuro didn't want to tell Kagori the truth, it seem to be Kuro's last option. Kagori had Kuro trapped with no way of escaping but the truth. "Fine then, here's the truth as to why I'm here" Kuro asked. Kuro told them everything, starting on how and why he got here. It hurted Kuro a little bit, beaten in a game of wits. "There satisfied?" Kino asked jokingly.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:07:28 AM by YouHearThat »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2010, 02:59:24 AM »

Mana looked up, and made her way to the oven, sitting in front of it, she curiously brought her finger to her lips, "The pizza is ready..." She said, when she looked over at the two.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2010, 03:21:47 AM »
Kagori sighed at Kuros explaination. While he was explaining, he had taken a seat at the table, resting his injured arm. The explaination was lengthy, and slightly humourous. But nothing that Kagori could find himself laughing at. Kuro had avoided his captains, acidentally stowed away on his ship, and now caused this entire situation to hit a unpredictable stage. Waiting until Kuro finished speaking, Kagori was going to give him a lecture about that sort of behaviour. Are you sure that your from the military force? None i've seen stow away on ships that are a safe gaurded secret, avoid their superiors and then cause this much ruckus about a prisioner. Kagori was now leaning on the table. Tension was still in the air, but yet Mana seemed to be unfazed by the situation now, as she was sitting infront of the oven, a finger over her mouth. She was looking over towards Kagori and Kuro. Kagori hoped that Kura had lost his will to try and continue fighting over the matter on how Mana was being treated on his ship, but for time being Kuro had better report to his superiors and tell them whats happened. Kuro, you best go to the holo room, and make a link with your captain. You best tell him whats happened and that you won't be able to return until my mission is complete. And tell him nothing about what happened on this ship so far, this is purely recon divisions intel, it will be pointless to give your captain any information that has yet been run through the intelligence system. Kagori looked back to Kuro after the sentence, if he was left as AWOL (absent with out leave) for any longer, they might consider him a run away, and hunt him down. And thats the last thing Kagori needed for his recon mission.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2010, 03:53:41 AM »
"Aura, Get prepared, We are Going to look for Mana, I know she'll be Ok, Its just..... Missing a Team Member, no, a Friend. Missing a friend is like Losing a part of yourself.
I know as Nobodies, we dont have much to begin with, but Something more is missing, now that Mana's gone.
We should check Hollow Bastion first. If Shes not there, I should be able to track the other guy. It will take time, but I can remember his energy field. I could make a portal straight to him, but that would about sap me out. Thats why we need to Check Hollow Bastion first."
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2010, 04:11:11 AM »

Mana stood up, and after a bit, and looked through the draws. When she found what she was looking for, she pulled out, and slipped onto her hands, some oven mitts. Mana opened the oven, forgetting to avoid the heat wave, she stepped back, but then went forward again. She reached into the oven, grasping the sheet. Mana pulled it out carefully, and then slowly closed the over door with her leg. She set it down on the table to examine how good of a job she did. "A crispy, golden crust. The hot tomato sauce. The melted cheese. The toasted pepperoni." She smiled, giving herself "points". She looked away, trying to find some utensil to use to cut slices, she found cutter of some sort, but it was the best she had at the moment. She smiled when she was cutting it, laughing, wondering if the slices were symmetrical and even. She found plates, and took two, but then added another one for the new guy she meet. She placed them around the pizza if either of them wanted any. For now she would let it cool.

"Now for a drink..." Mana said. She walked over and looked through the fridge. She saw many things she didn't recognize, or even know about. Near the back something familiar caught her eye. She reached through and pulled out a bottle. "... Soda..? She asked, "You guys a weird..." She laughed. She took the bottle with her, and placed it near the pizza. She found glasses, but just took three. She placed those around the Soda.

"I think thats... Everything..." She told herself. She was still worried on how the other would react to her. She looked at him, but returned her gaze down shyly.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2010, 04:23:31 AM »
*Aura* Theme Song
"Like I said though if you cover both of the places he was and split up then we have a better chance of finding him. But you have a point Mana is...too close to us for us to lose, we have got to find her! But do you wanna check Hollow Bastion or The Hall where we first met him?"

((Didya see my post?, don't feel like putting my picture.))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2010, 04:28:01 AM »
You Take Hollow Bastion, if you dont find him, focus on this ball, and You will teleport to me. I will see if I can Track him.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2010, 04:44:43 AM »
*Aura*

"OK, see you when I get back...hopefully with Mana. He was in the hallway outside Mana's room last time, I think." "Anyway, good luck." Aura and Zirene parted ways. Aura left for Hollow Bastion.

((I'll post bigger tomorrow...))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2010, 05:02:56 AM »

"Grrr" Kuro thought when Kagori ordered him to tell his captain. "Fine" Kuro said sadly. Kuro made his way to the holo room, tried contacting his captain. Kuro hoped his captain wouldn't get mad that Kuro slept in, but turned out he was wrong. Kuro's captain went raging at Kuro when Kuro told him what he did, excluding what happen on the ship. "You sneaking [spoiler]zubat[/spoiler]! don't think you get off easy when you come back Kuro!"[/b] Kuro's captain yelled at him. "Yeah yeah I know but I'll have to stay with Kagori till he's finish with his mission" Kuro said carelessly. "You're really lucky, can't wait to see you back here Kuro you little [spoiler]*******[/spoiler]-"[/b] Kuro's captain tried to say but got cut off by Kuro hitting the end link button. "Man that was rude of him" Kuro thought. Words didn't hurt Kuro much so he couldn't care less what his captain thought of him. Kuro went back to the kitchen, happy that the talk with his captain was over
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 07:34:20 PM by YouHearThat »