* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)  (Read 34545 times)

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 01:26:04 AM »
Kagori showed the girl around his ship, leaving out all of the military rooms, like the armoury, the hologram room and the ships mainframe. They walked around the ship together, leaving the captive cells. He tuened to her every now and again, to make sure that she didn't feel like she was a captive, and to make sure that she was still behind him, the last thing he needs is a person who he should consider his enemy wondering around a military ship, gathering intel on him and his species. That would be the death penalty for him, and a immediate invasion from the Armarda, or at least a detached fleet to test the strength of these people. But it was stupid of him to follow that line of logic, since she was walking right behind, looking around at what he was showing her. They where currently walking past the kitchen area when she looked down to his arm. She practicly jumped when she saw that blood was still coming out of the wound, and practicly screamed. Kagori turned around to her, smiling. To his race, this wound wasn't faithful. It would make him dizzy for a little, but it wasn't going to make him pass out, and with-in a week the wound would be closed and Kagori would be able to fight at full strength. Please do not worry about my arm. Its gone numb, so i can no longer feel any pain from it.

Kagori turned back on his heels, only to fall dizzy, and slump against the wall. Great, what a contradiction this would be. He just told the girl that he would be fine, and then falls into the wall. Pushing himself off the wall, Kagori turns back around to face the girl again. You still haven't told me your name. I think i have the right to know the name of my saviour.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 01:40:34 AM »
"So, Zirene, You are being assigned a Solo Mission, 2 Giant Heartless are in Twilght Town, A Darkside, and a Tailbunker. You are eliminating them." -Saix
"Ok Im going."
I arrived at Station Plaza. Immediately, the Darkside Shoved its fist, Two Shadows rose, I sniped them, Then fired numerous shots at The Darksides Head. Angry, it shot Energy blasts at me. I blocked them to cause more damage, then fired a final Shot to bring it down.
Next, the Tailbunker. I spotted it in the Underground Trolley path. (Odd, a tight space like this provides a disadvantage, Why here?) I fired several shots, clipping its wing, it fell down with a crash, A final shot at the tail finished it, I wasted no time to RTC.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 01:53:50 AM »

"Numb!? That's even worse!" She cried out, Mana because extremely worried about Kagori, she came up, "N-no! You need to lie down..!" She told him, and then helped him sit down, she looked through the kitchen for anything she could use to mend his wound. She opened some draws finding chemicals. "This really is a kitchen..." After looking through a bunch she pulled out a bottle, "This should do it..." Later she found a few cloths, she wet one with water, and brought other things with her as well. Mana walked back and sat down next to him, by the injured arm. With the wet cloth she started to clean the blood that was oozing from the wound. He was losing a lot of blood so she had to work fast. When she was done cleaning the blood, she uncapped the bottle she found and put some on another cloth. Mana moved, leaning over him, she pulled his arm up and brought the cloth with the liquid closer, "My name is Mana... And um... Sorry if this burns..." She told him. The liquid was Hydrogen Peroxide. To kill the germs that may have made it into the wound. When she was done disinfecting his arm, she put down the cloth, and started to move again. Mana picked up some wrapping and started on the other side of his arm, and then over the wound, wrapping it in a few layers tightly. Mana was smiling while she was mending to him. She didn't know she was smiling, she just was for helping someone. She was happy doing that.

Mana then stood up, taking what she brought with her, putting it away. When she did that she came back, and examined his arm, "Sorry if its not much... Its all I can do at the moment... Try not to re open the wound." She told him, holding up a finger, and waving it like a teacher would at a student, "Okay?" She smiled.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 03:06:18 PM »
"Honestly, Mana's ahead of us, so shes stronger. Aura, What do you think we should do? Should we try and rescue her?"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »
Kagori sat down on the ground, partially from Mana pushing him to sit down, and also from the blood loss, making him dizzier and dizzier. He sighed and looked straight down as Mana left him, and headed towards the kitchen. He heard the sounds of the cuboards opening and closing, rummaging through boxes and eventually footsteps, that were heading back to him. Looking up slightly, he saw Mana walking back towards him. So thats what he was up to, getting disinfectant and some old rags. As she tended to his arm, the numbness started seeping away, and was replaced by a stinging sensation, almost the same as when the arrow pierced his arm. The pain was bareable, but still enough to make Kagori jerk a little, tilting his head backwards so he was looking up, closing his eyes tightly. The dizziness was now gone, it was washed away with the stinging, that the disinfectant brought as Mana dabbed the hole in his arm. As she tied it up, Kagori opened his eyes, looking back to Mana and smiled, trying to make sure that she didn't think that she was causing him more pain then he was already in. Then she picked up all the items that she brought from the kitchen and walked back into the kitchen. Once again, the sounds of searching were heard, and when they stopped and only footsteps were heard, Mana made her way back to him. Standing infront of him, after examining his arm she saidSorry if its not much... Its all I can do at the moment... Try not to re open the wound. She held up her left index finger, and waving it like a teacher would at a student, Okay? She smiled.

Kagori smiled back at her, she was taking this entire situation well. Being kidnapped should be the cause of alot of stress, but here she was, standing infront of him, smiling, after she just made a temporary mend of his injured arm, which her own ally caused. Kagori was certianly confused by her response to whats happening. Sliding his knees underneath him, Kagori used his good arm to stand back up, as he stood back up he swayed slightly so he placed his hand on the wall for a bit of stability. You suprise me Mana. Not only are you not scared, you have even applied first aid. Tell me, why aren't you worried by this situation. Your friends back down in Hollow Bastian seemed to be quite jumpy. But you are just taking this in your stride.
Kagori finished his speech and sighed slightly. Like any of that matters at the moment. Never mind, curiostity is getting the best of me. I know your hungry, so shall we go into the kitchen? You already see to know you way around the kitchen. Kagori smiled again, and walked towars the direction of the kitchen, good hand still on he wall, incase he felt groggy and light headed again.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2010, 08:19:32 PM »

Mana stared at the ground, "Hes right..! I completely forgot about that... But... Around him... It feels like the Madness is... Gone... So he can't be bad..." Mana was fighting the thoughts that occurred through her mind. She shook her head, "He is good..! He is! He only kidnapped me on... certain... circumstances..." She told herself. She shook her head once again, and walked into the kitchen, she took a seat as she watched Kagori work in the kitchen.

((I need a lot of skill like Ninja has in RPing... ._.
Old rags..? =3=? I thought the ship was brand new or something... :3))

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2010, 08:57:22 PM »

Aura Aura's Song
"I think we should wait a day or two and then go look for her, because like you said he didn't seem to want to kill her and we don't even know where to start, or where that portal led too. I've never seen anything like it. But instead of going to look for her I have a better idea. We should go to the two places he appeared so far, not today but tomorrow, I'll cover the hallway where me and Mana fought the Heartless and you go to the fountain at Hollow Bastion. Got it? Unless you have another idea." Aura realized he came up with that idea off the top of his head, and it was still really good.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2010, 09:59:33 PM »
Kagori was standing over, what seemed to be, an oven, fiddling some of the dails on the front. Soon after, the kitchen area was heating up, and the sounds of water boiling filled the room. Kagori had no clue of what he should cook, as food from the zero plain was completely different from the food that was found in the worlds. So he had to think carefully about what he should cook. As he looked through the cupbaords, for something that would look like a meal from the local worlds, finding boxes of food, one which was called fiht, a sort of rice that acted as a seed if planted. When cooked the fiht would grow to about three times its original size. Also when heated to extreme heats, the fiht would link together to make a form of spagetti pasta. Kagori decided that this would be a good side food, but he needed to find something else as fiht would be dangerous for anyone from outside zero plain to eat, as it contained toxics that his people had grown a immunity to. So he carried on his search for a meal from the worlds. Looking around the cupbaords further, growing frustrated that he couldn't find anything, he walked over to a control panel, bringing up a hologram of the food list that was loaded onto the ship. He was told that food had been prepared for the captives, some sort of delicacies that was really enjoyed by the people in the world that never was.

Searching through the list, he found the food that was brought for captives. It seems that the tech guys had missed something out while telling him about the ships uses, as to get the food he needed to make an order for it, and then it would be brought up from the storage area in the ships hull, and then it would be loaded into the empty cupboard by the ships a.i. Turning to the girl, who looked hungrier then before, Kagori asked her a question. It seems that the food thats local to you is in the ships storage area. Would you mind looking through this list and choosing what you would like, and i kinda can't cook like this, and i don't have a clue how to cook your food, so would you mind helping me out? Kagori tapped the hologram and it appeared in his hand, walking to the table that Mana was seated at, he placed the hologram infront of her.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »
((Yeah I can work with that... Just let me edit up a post... :3))

Mana was confused by the hologram, but after messing with it for a little she got the hand of it. She looked through what was listed. After she looked through everything a few times, she said, "It looks like I can make... Pizza...?" She asked, "Well... Okay..." She walked into the storage room, after searching, she found everything she needed. After she pulled out what seemed like pepperoni she froze, she heard something. Like snoring. "Is something asleep in here..?" She asked herself, looking around, but decided it would be best not to know. She quickly left with everything. The first thing she did was Preheat the oven, and then washed her hands. Luckily she found a white apron in the kitchen, "Can't cook without one of these..." She told herself. She started on the dough, rolling it out until it was  a flat circle. She grated cheese, cut pepperoni slices, and started on her own tomato sauce.

She first layered the dough with the sauce, and then cheese, and finally a little too much extra pepperoni, she laughed, but she loved pepperoni. The oven dinged, meaning it was ready. After adding some spices, she placed the pizza on a baking sheet. She opened the oven, and avoided the heat wave. She sighed at the hard work she has done, her stomach waiting patiently for the meal to come.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:33:20 PM by ChibiVampire »

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2010, 10:36:16 PM »

"What's with all the noise!" Kuro yawned as he was trying to get up from some cargo boxes set up as a bed. It wasn't Kuro first time sleeping in a ship's cargo. He did it to avoid doing missions given by his commander from the Zero Plane. He didn't care about getting into trouble for sleeping in because they always let him off easy. Kuro saw that this ship had no one in it and saw it as a perfect opportunity to avoid his commander. Kuro got up from his temporary bed and look around the ship from where this noise was coming from. Whiling searching, Kuro smelled food coming from the kitchen of the ship. "That smells good" Kuro thought, taking in the smell. Kuro went inside the kitchen and found a fellow male Zero Plane member and a girl that was a member of the Organization Nexus. Kuro thought the fellow Zero Plane member was giving intel about the Zero Plane to the enemy. Kuro gripped on to his sword with his right hand, not taking it out until he knew for sure that the fellow Zero Plane member was betraying to them."Giving intel to the enemy huh?" Kuro asked the guy.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 10:52:02 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2010, 10:40:09 PM »

Mana jumped, and immediately looked to where the voice came from, "Oh no..." She said scared, she backed up slowly, step by step, she accidentally bumped into Kagori, scared she hit behind him, clutching him close, she was too scared to be anything else.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »
Kagori sat there and watched as Mana moved around the kitchen. He stared as she cooked, she looked like an expert, making a meal out of nothing but what she was given. Kagori, smiling, wondered how she knew exactly what to do. She had only received a list of ingredients a few minutes ago, and she was already making a large, circle shaped, soft subtance. Dough Kagori believed it was called. A few extra ingredients sat on the table, waiting to be used. Not even looking, she picked them up and placed them onto the dough, grating and slicing. Preparing the meal. Not long after, she sat back at the table, as the smell went through the kitchen, all around the ship. The smell was immense. Kagori never smelt anything like it. Just as Mana took out the circle, what she called "pizza", they were disturbed by a man, a man who should not be there. Kagori turned to face the man, a little suprised about his sudden appearance. Mana backed up and bumped into Kagori, before hiding behind him. Knowing that she was scared, she must of thought this a trap, that Kagori's kindness was all a diversion so this man could make his appearance.

Giving intel to the enemy huh?
Ignoring the mans question, Kagori replied with his own set of questions. I can tell that your like me, but it does not look like your from the recon team. Just who are you, and what are you doing on my ship? Kagori questioned the man. Kagori watched the man, noticing his hand was on what looked like a hilt of a sword, so he was armed, and Kagori had left his weapon with Mana's scythe, in the captives room, so that left only magic available, or a portal. But that might not work as the man was staring intently at him, so if he tried to open a portal, the man would definatly interfier with him. Leaving magic. Kagori wasn't an adept, but he knew some basic level spells, which could hold of the man if it came to a battle. He needed a plan, and he needed to think of one fast. But how could he battle against one of his own kind, even if he was a unwelcome guest on his ship. How did you even get one this ship? This ship is only known to the Admirals and Captains. So how could you know where it was? Kagori said these, hoping to throw the man off, and give himself more time to think of a plan. If worst came to worst he would have to fight, even with his arm in its state.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2010, 11:52:03 PM »

Kuro grew angry from how the questioning turned to him all of a sudden. "None of your business" Kuro replied angrily. Kuro saw how the girl was close to this man, how this man seem to be protecting this girl. It made Kuro's theory of this man betraying the Zero Plane more likely to be true. "Now back to my question, what are you doing here with the enemy?" Kino asked forcefully.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 12:05:05 AM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2010, 12:03:47 AM »

Mana clenched to Kagori even more now that that the man had a harsher tone. "N-... No! Its not his fault..!" She said to him, "Its... Complicated... But... Kagori isn't betraying you or anything... Please understand..." Mana said, her eyes tearing up. She wouldn't want to get Kagori in trouble because of her.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2010, 12:17:46 AM »
I will not answer your questions until you have answered mine. This ship was given to me by the recon force captain, so i could complete my mission, so it is my business. If you are on this ship that means you are a breach of secuirity. So i will ask you once more, what are you doing on my ship, and how did you know about it in the first place? Kagori replied with a voice with equal harshness and anger. This man shouldn't be on the ship, yet here he was. How did he find the ship? Kagori was told he would be alone for this mission and he was prepared to be alone. Then Mana piped uo from behind him. Mana, i know you mean well, but i brought you onto this ship, so therefore you are my resposability. This man is from the same army as me, and by the looks of things, he has equal power to me. It would be best if you remained quiet until this situation is sorted. Kagori said this softly to her, he did not want to make her fear him, not now. Kagori took a step forward, he had no weapon, but he had his magic. He clenched his fist, ready to cast a spell if needed. So are you going to tell me your business here, or are we going to be like this for the rest of the day?