* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

Who would be the last surviver in this battle

agron
1 (6.3%)
tyranitar
6 (37.5%)
salamence
2 (12.5%)
dragonite
7 (43.8%)
richu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: who would win?  (Read 16042 times)

Offline kavon800

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
who would win?
« on: January 05, 2011, 11:03:45 PM »
they all evolved 3 times i really don't know who to choose

vote and think hard i want to see good results

Raiktedit: Please don't double post, there is an edit function for your posts for a reason.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:17:12 AM by Raikt »
i am the king you can call me King K

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
Re: who would win?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 03:33:55 AM »
Tyranitar + QuakeEdge = Win on all counts

Oh and Raichu is only the second evolution
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 03:40:50 AM by Viper »

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:18:09 AM »
Realistically, Salamence would win against all the others. Dragonite would come in second, but that is only assuming a one on one fight with both Pokemon starting fresh.

Personally, I would choose Aggron as he is one of my favorite Pokemon.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline shadow

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 02:06:51 PM »
i think salamence or dragonite would win

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 02:07:27 PM »
Realistically, Salamence would win against all the others. Dragonite would come in second, but that is only assuming a one on one fight with both Pokemon starting fresh.

Obviously you have not battled much competitively. I have a Tyranitar on my team and i can OHKO any Dragonite or Salamence that comes out with Stone Edge.

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 05:05:35 PM »
[...] I have a Tyranitar on my team and i can OHKO any Dragonite or Salamence that comes out with Stone Edge.

I'll take that challenge my good man. I'll use my gen5 Dragonite and I promise you - it won't be packing superpower.
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 08:50:45 PM »

Obviously you have not battled much competitively. I have a Tyranitar on my team and i can OHKO any Dragonite or Salamence that comes out with Stone Edge.

Oh if only you knew how wrong you are... (About Raikt, I know next to nothing about competitive battling)

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 09:41:14 PM »
I agree on the point that a superpower can without a doubt kill tyranitar, if he can hit first, which generally wont be the case if ur battling me. Dragonites don't tend to run scarf, and if my tar is using scarf or is DDed, which I usually use one or the other, I will kill u first. And no disrespect meant to raikt

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
I'll take that challenge my good man. I'll use my gen5 Dragonite and I promise you - it won't be packing superpower.
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »
I thought you were being sarcastic but i guess not.

If your Dragonite is indeed not running Superpower, I would genuinely like to know how you intend to beat my Tar. I havent seen a Dragonite who doesnt use Superpower so im actually interested. This isnt a challenge.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:19:13 PM by Viper »

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 10:24:50 PM »
Code: [Select]
Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Focus Blast
- Earthquake
- Thunder
- ExtremeSpeed

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 10:32:42 PM »
Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
- Focus Blast
- Earthquake
- Thunder
- ExtremeSpeed

Haha well you got Focus Blast there which is basically the same thing. Interesting that you run SAtk, most dont. Hmm i honestly dont kno which would win. If i was DDed i would say a Stone Edge might do the trick, and if you went extremespeed to hit first that wouldnt kill me so i would get the attack off. Eh idk. Im running with Band for gen5 atm to test it out so i wouldnt hit first anyway.

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 10:36:59 PM »
actually I'm planning on letting you hit me once (you move first) with Stone-edge, which will do 1x dmg to do my trait 'Multi-Scale'.
Then I'll Focus blast you and let you think you've won while I go ExtremeSpeed.

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 12:42:07 AM »
I agree on the point that a superpower can without a doubt kill tyranitar, if he can hit first, which generally wont be the case if ur battling me. Dragonites don't tend to run scarf, and if my tar is using scarf or is DDed, which I usually use one or the other, I will kill u first. And no disrespect meant to raikt

We are assuming this is a 1vs1 battle so Ttar won't be having anytime to set up DD because of the risk of being OHKO'd by Dragonite's superpower. Dragonite's base speed is also a whopping 31 points higher than Tyranitars as well. The argument might come up that Ttar is running choice scarf but whos to say that Dragonite isn't running it either. In this case, Dragonite will win more than half of the time.

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
- Focus Blast
- Earthquake
- Thunder
- ExtremeSpeed

This is actually the worst set possible for a Dragonite to run against Tyranitar. First off, Tyran's ability, sand stream, makes Thunder's accuracy only 50%. Because of the permanent sandstorm, all rock types, like Tyranitar, have their Sp.Def stat raised by 50%. Focus Blast would never OHKO Tyranitar because of this. Earthquake won't do much of a dent either because of the lack of Atk EVs. Tyranitar will always beat this set.

Though it seems both of you have forgotten another contestent, Salmence. Salamence outspeeds both Tyranitar and Dragonite and can OHKO them both with earthquake or outrage, respectivley. Tyranitar's chances of comming back and OHKOing Salamence with stone edge are diminished thanks to its Atk stat being cut in half due to intimadate. So Salamence would win against all of these other pokemon 80-90% of the time.

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 12:52:36 AM »

We are assuming this is a 1vs1 battle so Ttar won't be having anytime to set up DD because of the risk of being OHKO'd by Dragonite's superpower. Dragonite's base speed is also a whopping 31 points higher than Tyranitars as well. The argument might come up that Ttar is running choice scarf but whos to say that Dragonite isn't running it either. In this case, Dragonite will win more than half of the time.

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
- Focus Blast
- Earthquake
- Thunder
- ExtremeSpeed

This is actually the worst set possible for a Dragonite to run against Tyranitar. First off, Tyran's ability, sand stream, makes Thunder's accuracy only 50%. Because of the permanent sandstorm, all rock types, like Tyranitar, have their Sp.Def stat raised by 50%. Focus Blast would never OHKO Tyranitar because of this. Earthquake won't do much of a dent either because of the lack of Atk EVs. Tyranitar will always beat this set.

Though it seems both of you have forgotten another contestent, Salmence. Salamence outspeeds both Tyranitar and Dragonite and can OHKO them both with earthquake or outrage, respectivley. Tyranitar's chances of comming back and OHKOing Salamence with stone edge are diminished thanks to its Atk stat being cut in half due to intimadate. So Salamence would win against all of these other pokemon 80-90% of the time.

I would never send a Tyranitar for a 1v1 against a Dragonite anyway. If he hasnt had time to DD i pull him out.

And ive never seen my Tar been hit by a Focus Blast before so idk if he would survive, but i do know superpower wrecks him up
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:58:38 AM by Viper »