* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 172913 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Omnicide Reality
« Reply #1020 on: April 03, 2011, 05:37:05 AM »
Stefan holstered his colt. the barrel would need some serious sterilization later.
"Fine. We'll deliver the package. Care to deactivate the bombs we're sitting on?
-that is, assuming they actually exist."
He didn't want to be made a fool of. He was cautious, not stupid.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: April 03, 2011, 05:47:18 AM »
Good boy. Now then... Stefan returns to the room the brought the collar from, followed by more steel friction sounds. The sound of a door shutting can be heard, followed by a loud thunk. An intercom crackles to life from behind the TV.

You're free to go now. They have been dissarmed, and I've locked myself into this room for the time being. Now Calx, all you have to do is get me some iodine. You know where you can find it.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 03, 2011, 05:49:10 AM »
 Kain grabbed his sniper when the alarm went off. He went to a higher floor, and loaded his sniper. He noticed a fuel tank nearby. There were mines all over, and men were walking across them. They didn't even slow down. Kain fired a shot at the fuel tank. It exploded, detonating all of the mines caught in the explosion, and killing a lot of men. He continued firing. He hadn't used his sniper in a while. He wasn't as accurate as he used to be. ((What country are we in?))

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 03, 2011, 06:13:54 AM »
Stefan and Astrid stood up from the couch. He could swear he saw the face of his old boxing rival in the water damage on the walls. Nikolai. He was grinning, laughing at him.
That's it, then? C'mon Cadogan, let's see what you're made of.
"Shut your mouth, damn Ruskie," He muttered as he picked up the box.
Astrid followed him up the stairs and out the door. Stefan led her west, which seemed to be the fastest way to get to the ocean.
"Did you just call that mosshead a Ruskie?"
"Nah, just thought I saw someone."
"Alright, where are we going?"
"The harbor."
"But... that address is nowhere near the harbor."
"We're not taking this box to the address on it."
"What? Why not?"
"Because that pyromaniac doesn't have anything else to threaten me with. We're out of that nuclear holocaust of a home of his, and you don't have that collar around your neck. The only thing left of his that we're anywhere near is this box."
"Yeah.... so?"
"I'm not doing any favors for him. That freak tried to strap a bomb to your neck. What if this thing is a bomb? What if he wanted us to deliver it to a hotel so he could blow it up? I'm throwing it in the ocean, and we're changing our clothes. I wouldn't put it past that guy to drop a tiny bomb on our shirts without telling us. If he doesn't give Calx the information he wants, so be it. We have time as long as we're not under his thumb."
The rest of their journey was more or less silent. They made it to the harbor and Stefan disposed of the package. With what money he had from before being tossed in Omnicide, he bought some new clothes for himself and Astrid, as well as stealing a leather jacket. After killing three people, he didn't think theft would have much of an effect on his record if he was ever turned in to the pathetic excuse for government that still tried to control the collapsed world.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 03, 2011, 06:25:19 AM »
Kain ran out of ammo, and went to the armory. He looked for some ammo that he could use for his sniper, but they didn't have any.
Sh*t, now what do I do?
Kain looked for a map. Maybe he could find out where they were, and where he could find some ammo. He found one, and figured out where they were. They were about 18 hours from Bristol(in a vehicle).
My house is in Bristol. Hopefully, no one figured out how to get past my security system. I should have plenty of ammo there.
Kain broke a window and climbed out. He got in the car he stole. All of the mines had been detonated, so Kain just drove straight through the men, and started driving to London.((I'm going to bed, it's almost 11:30 and I have stuff going on tomorrow. I'll be back on in 6-7 hours))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:53:18 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: April 03, 2011, 06:34:22 AM »
Calx tosses a brown bag onto the table, and looks around calling out
"I did your stupid little fetch quest. Now where is she?"
The intercom crakles on again.
Calx, Calx, Calx. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, why so for one of the angry ones?
"Answer dammit."
There is a small group of riffraff that set up camp in the city to the north of this one. Because you weren't around she had to go take them out herself. It shouldn't really be a problem, and she should be back soon. Feel free to wait here. I can let her know that you're in town.
"No thanks! I've dealt with you for more than enough time! I'll be on my way before you try to make me sit on a mine."

Calx silently climbs up the stairs and out of what was left of the cellar door, with his hands in his pockets and his head hung low.

"Bother, bother, such a bother..." He mumbles as he walks down the street.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: April 03, 2011, 06:44:19 AM »
 All of the nano bots (and I mean all of them) had piled a few steps away from the helicopter crashed they started making android boty and it turned on and said "booting up Troy.EXE"when it finished Troy said "so he finally stopes restraining me mwahahahahahahahah" a bullet went past his head and renegade said "I'm not dead yet" Troy then said "you won't be able to hit me the only reason you were good at everything was because you used my skill" renegade watched as Troy using the nano bots flew off (using nano bots to carry him off)renegade found the med kit in the copter he used a substance that would heal most on contact he then put some on his arm that had been torn up he then fainted from blood loss after using a distress becone
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: April 03, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »
"Calx is gonna be piiiiiiiiiissed..."
"Why do you say that?"
"He told you to wait after you knocked."
"I assumed he meant 'wait for something to happen'. He should have elaborated if he meant to wait until he got there. How about a 'Whatever in the hell you do, do NOT go into that basement until I get there,' or maybe a, 'by the way, Modus, Stefan has explosives wired to everything in his home, so you might want to stay out of it.' Either way, there he is. I'll deal with it now."
Calx was wandering aimlessly down the street. Stefan didn't wave. He just approached him.
"Howdy neighbor."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:49:55 AM by Frenchfry »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1028 on: April 03, 2011, 08:41:29 AM »
(first with the army i am letting them blow themselves apart on the mines and i have a huge underground system that will let me keep them there and burn any one who makes it past the mines...)
Half of the attacking army had been wiped out.
Guss, launch the anti tank weapons.
Sir!
Guss hit a button and hundreds of rockets took off. They would be dead before night...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: April 03, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »
Deccers instinctively ducked at the sound of anit-tank missiles being fired.
Bloody hell, does this guy know the meaning of overkill?
'Alright guys, on your feet. Time for some tactics training.'
He ambled around the compound, the corridors seemed pretty much empty. Apparently the place was in lockdown. Eventually, he found an empty classroom.
'Okay guys, have any of you heard of the flanking manouver?' He began.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: April 03, 2011, 01:54:23 PM »
Kain ran out of ammo, and went to the armory. He looked for some ammo that he could use for his sniper, but they didn't have any.
Sh*t, now what do I do?
Kain looked for a map. Maybe he could find out where they were, and where he could find some ammo. He found one, and figured out where they were. They were an hour away from London.
My house is in London. Hopefully, no one figured out how to get past my security system. I should have plenty of ammo there.
Kain broke a window and climbed out. He got in the car he stole. All of the mines had been detonated, so Kain just drove straight through the men, and started driving to London.((I'm going to bed, it's almost 11:30 and I have stuff going on tomorrow. I'll be back on in 6-7 hours))

((Fry commented on a harbor. London ain't on the coast buddy.))
((I thought that since it took you guys longer to get to the city that you're in, that my char would go to a different city so that it doesn't take as long. But I can edit my post and say Bristol, and then end up in the same town as you guys. Maybe I could find one of the executives of Omnicide ask you guys for help or something.))

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: April 03, 2011, 04:45:44 PM »
Sh*t, now what do I do?
Kain looked for a map. Maybe he could find out where they were, and where he could find some ammo. He found one, and figured out where they were. They were an hour away from London.
My house is in London. Hopefully, no one figured out how to get past my security system. I should have plenty of ammo there.

((Fry commented on a harbor. London ain't on the coast buddy.))
((I thought that since it took you guys longer to get to the city that you're in, that my char would go to a different city so that it doesn't take as long. But I can edit my post and say Bristol, and then end up in the same town as you guys. Maybe I could find one of the executives of Omnicide ask you guys for help or something.))

((I see the "one hour" part now...forgiveness pl0x))

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: April 03, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
So what are you going to do now
head north of course
And what do you plan on doing after that?
I'll know when i get there
Calx turns right and begins to head for the next city.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: April 03, 2011, 06:02:08 PM »
No reaction from Calx. Either he had the information he wanted, or Green Stefan didn't fulfill his part of the deal.
Either way, Calx started heading north.
"Uh... Calx? Are you okay?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: April 03, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »
He turns to look at the girl,
"Going this way now. Leaving the city..." He states quietly, continuing on his way.