* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: EVENT!!!  (Read 15054 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
EVENT!!!
« on: January 27, 2010, 01:13:45 AM »
there is an event where you can recieve pikachu clored pichu for dp/p from jan.30 to feb.
for more info visit www.pokemon.com
you can trade it to soul silver heart gold when realesed on march 14 and go to ilex forest to meet spikey eared pichu!!!!

sorry i didnt go into detailsit is at any gamestop in USA lv. 30
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 10:44:41 PM by ChaosControl »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: EVENT!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 04:27:51 PM »
Hey, I have never tried any mystery event. What are the 'steps' to  get a gift?

Are they:
1. I switch on WiFi connection of Live box
2. I go into the game, go on to WiFi Settings
3. Enter password
4. Configure settings (I really don't know about this, with all those numbers!!!)
5. Enter the game again and go to Mystery Gift
6. Wait for download and git received

?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 05:26:18 PM »
You have to bring your DS to a gamestop store and achieve your mystery gift. This can only be done in the U.S.A.

People from Europe and even Canada will not be able to do so.
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 05:53:55 PM »
Oh... that means I'll never be able to have one except if someone who got it sends it over to me via WiFi... practically impossible.

Thanks for replying.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline power20

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 03:54:23 AM »
Actually, there is more. If you don't know how to activate the mystery gift, or you just don't know what to do, then here is the process:

1.Go to jubilife city in dp/p.
2.Go inside the jubilife tv station and talk to the guy on the 3rd floar with the the glasses that looks like a scientist and that is standing in the southern area next to the girl in the pink dress.
3.He will ask you two questions. Answer the first by saying EVERYONE HAPPY. Then, when he askes the next question, answer WIFI CONECTION.
4. SAVE THE GAME!!!

Ok, thats how you activate it. :) If you already have it activated, then don't worry about it. Here is my friend code:1720-4316-7819
Now that you know it, make sure that I can get your friend code because I have the pikachu colored pichu and I would be willing to trade you for a Sqirtle(or any of its forms), charmander(or any of its forms), or bulbasuar(or any of its forms). Any of the starters will do, but the three that were just named are the ones I'm looking for. Hey, life dosn't come cheep, and neither do my pokemon. But, as long as you have a starter and a ditto and you're using diamond or pearl, then you can mate them to make the first form of them. (The pokemon people fixed the bug that made this cool thing possible in pokemon platinum.) So post your friend code here so we can set up a trade time. :)
A world without Pokemon is no world at all. :)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 03:38:08 PM »
I need a live box to get my game through the internet :( I already said that in your own thread... Until then... I myself don't have a friend code.

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 07:57:38 AM »
Jerry, if you're really desperate for the pichu, there are sites that have codes you can download onto your pokemon game to get some event pokemon through pokesav and an action replay.
I like slowpoke.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 06:40:34 PM »
Tell me, (I know, it's going a little off topic), that pokesav, it's on emulator or the DS console itself? I've played on VBA, and know there are AR there, but I'm not sure about DS.

Or... anyone using TTDS (or R4, or anything similar)? Perhaps someone can upload the sav file and post the link? ;)

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 07:39:29 AM »
Actually, Pokesav is a computer program for windows that you can use to edit pokemon, items, and even the player's stats like I.d and money. To get it onto the DS you plug it into an action replay using the cord that comes with it, but I don't know much more (I myself haven't actually used pokesav).
I like slowpoke.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 09:17:57 AM »
Ok... thanks. I don't have that AR device... I think I'll just gonna wait, or find some other cheat...

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: EVENT!!! (Winner’s Path PokeWalker Course)
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 08:58:11 AM »
The official Pokemon website has announced that the Winner’s Path PokeWalker course will be available for download from the 6th of May and  available until June 25th  via Mystery Gift.

Winner’s Path features Pokemon with special moves they do not normally learn by leveling up.

• Beldum - Zen Headbutt
  • Bronzor - Trick Room
  • Duskull - Imprison
  • Horsea - Muddy Water
  • Magikarp - Bounce
  • Munchlax - Selfdestruct

The Japanese download originally took place from October through December last year.
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »
Wow, Magikarp with bounce? Now, at last a quite decent move! :P

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »
I am surprised by the self-destructing Munchlax. I don't recall it to learn that move in any other way. I mean; the others can learn their moves by TM, breeding or by tutor.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 08:01:49 PM »
Yes, that adds a powerful move to those of Snorlax. For some time, I used Snorlax in my Silver team... I wonder if I should put it in again?

Anyway, I think the real pokemon worthy of that event is Munchlax; the others can fairly easily learn the moves by other means. I didn't know that Magikarp could learn bounce through a move tutor... but it doesn't matter, since Magikarp's stats are not that good.

Offline Shiranui

• Beginning Trainer
  • The keys of Destiny are waiting to open your heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 12:58:24 AM »
Actually, there is more. If you don't know how to activate the mystery gift, or you just don't know what to do, then here is the process:

1.Go to jubilife city in dp/p.
2.Go inside the jubilife tv station and talk to the guy on the 3rd floar with the the glasses that looks like a scientist and that is standing in the southern area next to the girl in the pink dress.
3.He will ask you two questions. Answer the first by saying EVERYONE HAPPY. Then, when he askes the next question, answer WIFI CONECTION.
4. SAVE THE GAME!!!

Ok, thats how you activate it. :) If you already have it activated, then don't worry about it. Here is my friend code:1720-4316-7819
Now that you know it, make sure that I can get your friend code because I have the pikachu colored pichu and I would be willing to trade you for a Sqirtle(or any of its forms), charmander(or any of its forms), or bulbasuar(or any of its forms). Any of the starters will do, but the three that were just named are the ones I'm looking for. Hey, life dosn't come cheep, and neither do my pokemon. But, as long as you have a starter and a ditto and you're using diamond or pearl, then you can mate them to make the first form of them. (The pokemon people fixed the bug that made this cool thing possible in pokemon platinum.) So post your friend code here so we can set up a trade time. :)

Now that I think about it... how do you get the Pikachu colored Pichu? I read the event thing but I can't quite remember how... Personally I'd rather do it myself, but if I can't then I guess I'll have to breed my Bulbasaur... but I have Soulsilver and not Platinum...
Kilik: Dragon By Birth, Alchemist by Nature.