Creative Discussions > Art Work

Spriters Academy! :)

<< < (45/48) > >>

Frenchfry:

--- Quote from: Yukimenoko on May 08, 2011, 02:20:09 PM ---Heres my newest Trainer sprite:

--- End quote ---
Das nice :O
Though, I would make the head a bit smaller.

Level5Pidgey:

--- Quote from: Wire on May 08, 2011, 02:25:54 PM ---I havent' offended any of the devs so to get banned would be pretty harsh just becuase you dislike me doesn't mean i should be banned.

--- End quote ---

It might not be enough to ban you, but along with all the other posts of yours I've seen, it's enough to take you to your final warning.

One more infraction and you will be banned for 2 weeks.

Though, that said, Trainerx, please control yourself around this guy. I've seen something like 3 or 4 threads where you are arguing with him, one where you pretty much started the argument with him (On Slaking or something) - don't drop yourself to his level. You got an infraction too.

Jerry:
There are tutorials on the forum that you can look into, and tutorials over the net. I suggest you have a look at them, and when you have done that, you come back on here to post what you have tried to do. It's where other people will give you further advice. :)

EDIT: Initially addressed to noodle_100 but his post was removed.

TrainerX:

--- Quote from: Level5Pidgey on May 09, 2011, 03:48:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wire on May 08, 2011, 02:25:54 PM ---I havent' offended any of the devs so to get banned would be pretty harsh just becuase you dislike me doesn't mean i should be banned.

--- End quote ---

It might not be enough to ban you, but along with all the other posts of yours I've seen, it's enough to take you to your final warning.

One more infraction and you will be banned for 2 weeks.

Though, that said, Trainerx, please control yourself around this guy. I've seen something like 3 or 4 threads where you are arguing with him, one where you pretty much started the argument with him (On Slaking or something) - don't drop yourself to his level. You got an infraction too.

--- End quote ---
I was in a very bad mood yesterday, and I just got really pissed. I don't usually act like that, and it won't happen again. Although, I wanted to point out that the argument didn't start the argument with the Slaking thing(I've been in a bad mood lately, because of all the stuff happening in my life right now.). This arguments started in Yukimenoko's thread, although I didn't mean for it to become such a big argument. When I posted that comment, it wasn't meant to start an argument, but I was in a bad mood that day, and I swear a lot when I'm in a bad mood.

eddiedelta8:
here is another of my works please rate either 1-10 or a describtive and how i can improve

oh and monzta incase you didnt get this i am reposting it here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version